Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Is Wrong With The Lord's Prayer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong With The Lord's Prayer? (746 Views)

The Lord's Prayer In Jesus' Native Tongue / Pentecostal Churches And Our Lord's Prayer. / "The Lord's Prayer" Is Not For Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Lord's Prayer? by GreyBeard: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
A number of charismatic churches today do not recite the Lord's Prayer. Personally I feel the Lord's Prayer came from Jesus Christ himself and should be used by christians but I've even heard it said by at least one devoted Christ Embassy member that christians should not say the Lord's Prayer for reasons I still do not understand.

Can any CEC member confirm if this is true and the reasoning behind it?

If you are in a church that does not use the Lord's Prayer can you tell me why?

(1) (Reply)

The Wrath Of God - Martian And Thehomer Please Read And Understand / Discipled For Prey Or Discipled For Exploits! / Its More Expensive To Be Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.