Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mmahi Ezi(mystery Behind) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mmahi Ezi(mystery Behind) (233 Views)

Natural Dreadlocks Popularly Called Dada-What Is The Mystery Behind It? / What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / The Mystery Behind The Name Daodu/dawodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmahi Ezi(mystery Behind) by Powercouple: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good day everyone. Am new to this platform so I don't know if here is the right section to post.
I came across information that says that only females are permitted to fetch from the lake, my question is why is it that way?

Any other additional information will be highly appreciated. Am someone that loves[b] culture[/b].

(1) (Reply)

Sagamu Youth Release Press Conference To Support Akarigbo Of Remo Land / OMW Magazine / The Interesting Language To Learn In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.