Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars (42857 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 10 Nasarawa Police Officers On Their Way From Osun Election / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Miango In Plateau, Kill 10, Burn Houses & Injure Others / Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by baseb: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please people should not be angry with this. I think our military expecially the army has issues. The nigerian military fought a supposedly ill equiped biafran army for three years.
Also it did not really defeat the so called militants in the niger delta. Infact the government paid for peace. The boko haram issue has been going on for years without abating. Now bandits as distinct from boko haram fighters.(or are they all the same?) are attacking and killing soldiers at will.
Maybe we have saboteurs but I believe it's more than that. This carnage cannot continue like this. No matter how negative our perception of the military is, they are still the nigerian military, the last line of defence.Something is definitely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by mecussey(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
extol1:
very soon they will move to high politicians like governors. what they want do is to weaken the security forces in Nigeria and there goes who to chance them

I tell you, we are very close to that. Very soon soldiers will stop taking commands and that's the end. Politicians will fly to UK and leave us in the hands of terrorists. Then, it's either you join them or be terminated. UK will come in again, in the name of fighting terror, suck the land dry, and hand over to another foolish trybe. This is why IPOB is fighting for exit before the D day and UK is not happy about it. Too much Wickedness in the land.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Naso
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Dabwoy: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
na who come do training na
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Not my business.

Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Ogbenison1: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by nairalandankrah: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mikehot:
Allow who hack BOOOMMMMMM

Autopilot
grin ;Dhahaha
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Yankee101: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Do nigerian security use outposts patrols and electronic perimeter fencing for their facilities?

Simple technology will tell you if a rabbit breaches your perimeter. Cover the range of an AK47, RPG plus allowance

I just don't understand why they keep catching them by surprise in Borno, Niger etc. Some of these gadgets are available online, if your chain of command won't buy for you, buy for yourselves. It's your life.
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by femifemi1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
I cover every Nairalander and their families including mine with the blood of Jesus in this new month of April.. Amen

These are things that happens when all they want is to takeover power without the mastery and charisma of leadership.

I hope all these evil occurrences are not documented, because I can't imagine the feeling of children when they read up these news in the future.

If only the spirit of God could just pass through this country for a day with the vengeance sword of cleansing..

.We are more than blessed to be going through this daily.....imagine what the families of these slain soldiers and victims of bad government are going through

It shall end in praise for me & my household.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by 2shaw: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Were the soldiers asleep or what. It was like a thief in the night,unexpected right.
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Josbreed: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mikehot:
Allow who hack BOOOMMMMMM

Autopilot

Correction: allah hu ark barrr.
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by gotnel: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Justice and equity are totally lost in Nigeria.
Until there is fairness in the military, there will always be attacks on military formations.
Because there are moles in the military formations.
God almighty is the only one that can help.
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Nukilia: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
extol1:
very soon they will move to high politicians like governors. what they want do is to weaken the security forces in Nigeria and there goes who to chance them

You are correct! I believe End SARS has demystified the security unit of this country.
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Soolmus: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
This country Na wa
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Farki: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
So soldiers can't make these "bloody civilians" do frog jump? Or is it because of the gun?

Either way I am not even surprised. When their colleagues were beating residents trying to protect themselves and arresting those who criticised their darling daddy they didn't know their turn would soon reach.
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Farki: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
baseb:
Please people should not be angry with this. I think our military expecially the army has issues. The nigerian military fought a supposedly ill equiped biafran army for three years.
Also it did not really defeat the so called militants in the niger delta. Infact the government paid for peace. The boko haram issue has been going on for years without abating. Now bandits as distinct from boko haram fighters.(or are they all the same?) are attacking and killing soldiers at will.
Maybe we have saboteurs but I believe it's more than that. This carnage cannot continue like this. No matter how negative our perception of the military is, they are still the nigerian military, the last line of defence.Something is definitely wrong.

The Nigerian military is fucking useless, they are only good for killing and assaulting unarmed civilians. When the civilians get armed and start shooting back they run away and start giving excuses. We are lucky we don't have any real enemies or we would have all died since.
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by silifat11(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nothing to expect from our president, his, presence and absence na the same anyways
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Pacesetter123(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
I have gone through the comments on this thread,I have not seen a single comment calling on the military to reenforce and mobilize against the indigenes of the affected areas.But when it happened the other time in SE,I saw comments here and I wept.Instead of people to call on the security operatives to fish out the pepetrators of the crime to face the full weight of the law,they were rather calling on the military to whipe out the whole Community in a reprisal attack.But today,all those people are mute because its happening in the far north.I am not supporting the killing of any security personnel in any parts of the country.I condemned such evil acts in it's entirety.But my problem is with those politically blinded youths who are always so tribalistic and ethnocentric in their opinions when it comes to national issues of this nature.

This type of crime against the Nigerian state should attract de deployment of full military force against those communities..Air,land and marine offensive should be launched against them for hiding their children who are terrorists behind this dastard act.But for where? Nothing will happen,they take it as normal thing over there.

Secondly,am watching and waiting to see if the governor of that state will declare curfew and invite the military to go into those local government areas to conduct house--house search of the terrorists.Cos when it happened in River State,we know the good work that their governor did in Obigbo.Then it happens in Imo State,we are not equally ignorant of what their governor did in Orlu.A lot of us were all rejoicing here in dis forum and appluded the aforementioned gorvernors.In this one now in Niger state,if such actions by the gorvernor and such applause by the same Nigeria youths in this forum are not seen here,then I will know that Nigeria is one country but run by two different laws.
Over 10 soldiers killed,plus uncountable numbers of combined security men kidnapped.Its not moi moi...ooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Briliantng: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Too Bad, may God continue to protect our security agents.
I can write a plagiarism free research for you anytime https://www.projectslib.com
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by jaxxy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
franchasng:
These are not bandits.

These people are offshoot of Boko Haram terrorist.

Keep calling them bandit until they take over the country's leadership

U might be right. Bandits don’t attack military bases. No sir
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by ISRAEL4298(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/gunmen-storm-military-camp-in-niger-kill-soldiers-abduct-10-burn-vehicles/

SHAMELESS NIGERIAN MILITARY, THE ONLY THING THEY KNEW IS HOW TO OPEN FIRE ON ARMLESS CITIZEN DOING PEACEFUL PROTEST
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by ayenale1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lobatan
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Timetravel88: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Owodiran1:
I don't understand are these people using juju or our military personnel are not kombat ready or they just don't know how to Handle military activities.... I don't understand..... A military camp where we have lots of soldiers easily raided. I don't understand........
What don't you understand? The Nigerian military is predominantly Islam and so have personnels who are sympathetic to the insurgents. The military is compromised that's why they are easily raided. Are you not aware that they also recruited Boko Haram members who they claim have been rehabilitated.
Nigeria has ended you better wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by LordOfTheGame: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nato008:
the way these bandits have made killing our soldiers a norm and nobody talks about it....or the worth of the lives of our security personnel vary from location to location?

The soldiers of northern extraction are the ones sabotaging their colleagues who are mostly southern Christians wheneve they go to fight boko haram or wherever they're camped in the North. Their top Ogas are not excluded, they're on the same mission with the bandits and fulani herdsmen and terrorists and boko haram just to kill southern Christians by any means. Take this truth from me.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by LordOfTheGame: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Beremx:
The Nigerian soldiers are protecting Fulani terrorists in the south while in the north the same Fulani terrorists are killing soldiers.

This life no balance at all

The fulani soldiers sent to the southern are still part of the boko haram and bandits but in uniform.
The ones in the bush are also same people but not on uniform. Their primary and main objective is to kill southern Christians by any means available. The soldiers being sent to fight boko haram are mostly southern Christians soldiers and that's why they always get ambushed and killed because there are some moles among them who passes information to their fulani terrorists terrorists brothers already in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Dedemworld: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Served the shameless soldiers right.

When they met with their match, they couldn't do shit, they can only flex with IPOB and southern civilians.

Useless and coward zoo soldiers.

The zoo is cursed, hence their army is reduced to a mere ball of bread and reason why evil news can't skip this zoo for one day.

instead of u fixing ur damaged life, u are waiting to see news abt army so dat u wil use ur strenght filled with garri and okpa to comment rubbish. thank god a lot of ur brodas are also in d army if u tink its death prayer u say to them daily. fix ur life bro b4 its too late. dnt give urself blood presure bcox of online cotr3
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by pointblank247(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
I swear, this is no longer a country
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Grandmeister(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Timetravel88:

What don't you understand? The Nigerian military is predominantly Islam and so have personnels who are sympathetic to the insurgents. The military is compromised that's why they are easily raided. Are you not aware that they also recruited Boko Haram members who they claim have been rehabilitated.
Nigeria has ended you better wake up and smell the coffee
What kind of compromise always leaves them open to raids and ambushes? Raiding a military camp is more than compromise, it reeks of unprofessionalism from the military.
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by poiZon: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by poiZon: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/gunmen-storm-military-camp-in-niger-kill-soldiers-abduct-10-burn-vehicles/
Esn kill 4 soldiers.. Army invade the entire imo state...
How many soldiers don die for bandits hand since, yet they dont deem it fit to invade the bandits camp...
Useless army...
Useless country
Re: Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
iwaeda:

You were a kid when I finished Masters!

omo see better clap back.. tolex also seem to have finished nysc back in 2017 hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.