Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

10years On, Am Still Getting Same Funny Looks When I Go To The Supermarket - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10years On, Am Still Getting Same Funny Looks When I Go To The Supermarket (652 Views)

Woman Takes Off Her Gown And Starts Twerking In The Supermarket (VIDEO) / Photoshopped Photos Of Davido, Phyno And Tiwa Savage Looks When Old / Davido,phyno And Tiwa Savage Looks When Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10years On, Am Still Getting Same Funny Looks When I Go To The Supermarket by GladGlad(f): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
BBNaija star, Kiddwaya took to Twitter to lament about the racism he experiences abroad.

He said he gets funny looks when he goes to supermarkets abroad because of the colour of his skin, despite having the capacity to buy out the whole supermarket.

He tweeted: "However you want to see it, if I win. YOU win. I’m carrying the Nigerian flag with me wherever I go. It will always be US to the world."

See post; https://gladtune.com/2021/04/01/10years-on-am-still-getting-same-funny-looks-when-i-go-to-the-supermarket-as-a-black-man-bbnaija-star-kiddwaya-complains-about-racism/

Re: 10years On, Am Still Getting Same Funny Looks When I Go To The Supermarket by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
I believe kiddwaya. White pple can't hide their dis taste for black.

Hey check my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature
Re: 10years On, Am Still Getting Same Funny Looks When I Go To The Supermarket by lifenija: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
maybe its d flag u carrying, drop it biko its not worth
Re: 10years On, Am Still Getting Same Funny Looks When I Go To The Supermarket by habsydiamond(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Despite having same organs and blood run through our bodies... Some still see themselves as superior because of the skin color... The only superior figure I know is God... Nobody else mehn...
Re: 10years On, Am Still Getting Same Funny Looks When I Go To The Supermarket by SUCKCESSFUL: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
I dey come.

(1) (Reply)

BBN Mike Wife, Perri Reacts As She Drink Garri For The First Time / I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals / See What K! Lled Prophet TB Joshua Dead (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.