Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) (60876 Views)

Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) / Uche Jombo Slays In Swimwear (Photo) / "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Emeka511(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Why is she taking the picture from afar she should have took a closer shot so we see...
Orobo! �

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by wyqay: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin
LuQuLuQu:
Baby elephant
LuQuLuQu:
Baby elephant
LuQuLuQu:
Baby elephant

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by TotoGame(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
I Love That Background.
Pls Who Can Photoshop Those Two Women Standing There Out Of It And Give Me A Plain Picture.
I Want To Use It As A Wallpaper cheesy

hahahahahahahaha

laughing in modafucking peice of Shit
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by TotoGame(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mitsurugi:
Walahi, I thought she's now dating Flavour grin

so you want her to break flavours fuvking little dirty prick by sticking around it like a little bitch

hope I made sense ?
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by sureteeboy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
I Love That Background.
Pls Who Can Photoshop Those Two Women Standing There Out Of It And Give Me A Plain Picture.
I Want To Use It As A Wallpaper cheesy
Who is the second woman
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
only God knows if na 'body marketing' you dey take style do this days....
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by owobokiri(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ayamatanga
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good for her...
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
jrusky:

No need for this much insult nah haha.

Pls try to be reasonable, stop hating. She was created by God. Pls she is human like you.

Grow up, pls grow.

Sorry I didn't know she was your wife...

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Emeka511:
Why is she taking the picture from afar she should have took a closer shot so we see...
Orobo! �
She's deceiving her fans
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fat lady with za fat

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Dabwoy: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Naira Marley be like�

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by JaneYave(f): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fat is beautiful for those who love fat. Enjoy your life!
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by doxijaw: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Slightly better than the previous one, she's just showing us she's lost some weight

Just keep it classy as much as you can.

Nobody is policing your bodies but be classy!
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by skuribeebo: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
O gba enu tan o.
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Ohh... Cry Cry baby. Wipe your tears. Go and carry your elephant

Woman wrapper

Wow nice talk I can see one nonentity still breathing in NL.

Pls Seun who let the dog out?

So for telling you not to body shame this lady now make you to insult me bah?

How does a woman wrapper being known? The answer is simple "Only a woman wrapper body shame woman" because naturally a woman wrapper get the time in the whole world to see fat or skinny woman like you.

Wait a minute post your girlfriend picture here or your sister picture hereand let's see how they are Miss Nigeria.

A bloody animal like you who love to come on social media to display frustration and failure need to be chain down. You lack mental capacity to be on this platform and you are humanly incapacity to mingle among sane people.

You lack senses, jobless, suffering from pendulated brain syndrome and that is why you sound like a broken record.

Mind you before you call your nasty OP for rule 2 or rule shit first post what you said to me and let them read you silly post.

Ewu Gambian. Anuofia.

3 Likes

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Sorry I didn't know she was your wife...

And for you I will come back for you.

If telling you not to body shame this lady is now a crime don't worry I will be back for you.
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
jrusky:

Wow nice talk I can see one nonentity still breathing in NL.

Pls Seun who let the dog out?

So for telling you not to body shame this lady now make you to insult me bah?

How does a woman wrapper being known? The answer is simple "Only a woman wrapper body shame woman" because naturally a woman wrapper get the time in the whole world to see fat or skinny woman like you.

Wait a minute post your girlfriend picture here or your sister picture hereand let's see how they are Miss Nigeria.

A bloody animal like you who love to come on social media to display frustration and failure need to be chain down. You lack mental capacity to be on this platform and you are humanly incapacity to mingle among sane people.

You lack senses, jobless, suffering from pendulated brain syndrome and that is why you sound like a broken record.

Mind you before you call your nasty OP for rule 2 or rule shit first post what you said to me and let them read you silly post.

Ewu Gambian. Anuofia.
[/s]

You wrote all these because of a woman?. Your essay has been acknowledged grin

Bloody SIMP!

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

You wrote all these because of a woman?. Your essay has been acknowledged grin

Bloody SIMP!

I have said it only stupid simp man like you body shame woman. Mr man go get your sense back wherever you dropped it.

Foolish man. A whole man have time to be body shaming woman what a useless man you are

I spit!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
jrusky:

I have said it only stupid simp man like you body shame woman. Mr man go get your sense back wherever you dropped it.

Foolish man. A whole man have time to be body shaming woman what a useless man you are

I spit!!
[/s]

grin grin grin

Mr Simpson, kindly go and use your kolanut English to impress your women.

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Duplexxx: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fine woman grin grin grin grin
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

Mr Simpson, kindly go and use your kolanut English to impress your women.

Hahaha a typical loser statement.

Go get back your senses ok. A man that has time to body shame woman. I'm ashamed of you doing woman dirty stunt.

Spit!!

3 Likes

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by onelovenigeria(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good day guys .... i am into selling of your interior and exterior light.... please kindly follow @ifexlightingworld on instagram...
our product are payment on delivery ...i will be posting lastest design for your home and office...and i look forward in doing business with you....currently i am in dubai and we are going to open our store back home in nigeria before End of the year.
Thanks guys
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
jrusky:

Hahaha a typical loser statement.

Go get back your senses ok. A man that has time to body shame woman. I'm ashamed of you doing woman dirty stunt.

Spit!!

grin grin grin

Nigga is pained. I ain't gonna respond to your mentions again 'cause you a jobless cunt!

Go and SIMP no more!

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by jrusky(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Nigga is pained. I ain't gonna respond to your mentions again 'cause you a jobless cunt!

Go and SIMP no more!

Hahaha ha Mr Iron man who body shame woman. Its you that is in pain because your skull got cracked.

Bye!

3 Likes

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by ariesbull: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Replace that "Plus size" with "Fat girl".

How e take gel for your ear

She is basically a fat assed ....b....ch
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
jrusky:

And for you I will come back for you.

If telling you not to body shame this lady is now a crime don't worry I will be back for you.

Abeg nor fes I didn't know she was your wife. Ma binu joor

1 Like

Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by Cousin9999: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
No disrespect, but this shouldn't be normalized.
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by bizhop01: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Slim people food cool
Re: “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) by sonnie10: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
This kind of small pool is for what exactly? You can't dive, do free style or even a single stroke. Just to stand inside water, maybe squad and resurface only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.