Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,625 members, 7,840,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

And Jesus Wept - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And Jesus Wept (583 Views)

And Jesus Wept,....as US Church Pours Water On Homeless People To Keep Them Away / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And Jesus Wept by Aquari: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
'My love, please hear my words and do not harden your heart. Go, tell my people I come quickly. No man shall know the appointed hour.' He weeps and sobs profoundly, as he gazed upon a world condemned by sin. 'Tell them my kingdom is empty.For many are called to my rest, but few chose to enter. Tell those who are called by my name, that they bring me to an open shame, when they turn again and again from my ways. Let them know I come only for my Holy people, and not the half-hearted. My heart is heavy, because Hell was not built for humanity, but for satan and his demons, yet many walk the tunnels to hell. Let them know my love endures forever and it pains me to see them like this. Come into my arms, for I am your Safety. Though your sins be as scarlet, I will wash you as white as snow. Come home before it's too late. Please my love, tell them to come home.'
and Jesus wept.
Re: And Jesus Wept by jpworld(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
Tell Jesus to stop crying, he knows the solution to save us. But he chooses, we go the hard way.

(1) (Reply)

To Those In Relationship Who Claim To Be Christians / "HOLY BIBLE VS BLACK BERRY" / How To Turn A Crisis Into An Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.