Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move (1717 Views)

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / INEC Extends Voting In 300 Polling Units Out 150,000 / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by agabaI23(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
Beaf:

The election has been done and dusted. GET OVER IT!

We know those that didn't vote GEJ and are BITTER. See dem:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425358_goat_rigging_jpg831bf057f170f5745a6a651207e03ce8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Beaf well done but you re crazy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Was that goat voting?
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by iluvnaija: 12:19am On Apr 18, 2011
ONE VOTE IS = 92 or MORE (FELA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs

YOU CANT BEAT PDP ON THIS.

WITH THIS CLEAR EVIDENCE, A PANELIST ON CHANNELS TV WAS SAYING "IT IS NOT CLEAR WHAT THE WOMAN IS DOING, IT LOOK LIKE THE WOMAN IS STAMPING, BLA BLA BLA.

I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY HEAD OF SECURITY WOULD ASK VOTERS NOT TO GO WITH THEIR PHONES AND CAMERA AND JUDGES WOULD GIVE JUSTICE IN FAVOUR OF CULPRITS.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2011
[size=13pt]
States where more than 90% of recorded votes went to one candidate

a) Enugu State (98.54%)
b) Delta State (98.59%)
c) Anambra State(98.96%)
d) River State (98.04%)
e) Abia State (98.96%)
f) Bayelsa State (99.63%) --- His home state
g) Ebonyi State (95.57%)
h) Imo State (97.98%)
g) Akwa Ibom (94.58%)

http://www.inecnigeria.org/results/
[/size]
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by otele(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Both!   undecided undecided undecided American's are not dumb to believe that farce that there is some imaginary separation between the two. Being a Democrat helped Obama more than anything else could have. It was not his non-existent record in Government that brought him in, it was more that he had great ideas, a great history, and had the ideas the people wanted.

hmmm even kobojunkie finally admits Obama had great ideas just to attack GEJ supporters.

RFLMAO!!!!!
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Apr 18, 2011
otele:

hmmm even kobojunkie finally admits Obama had great ideas just to attack GEJ supporters.

RFLMAO!!!!!
uumm . . . . If you read that well, you would have seen I was referring to the ideas he offered those who voted for him, some of them I happen to know. I didn't vote for him and I don't regret not doing that to date. It is part of what democracy is all about.

On Goodluck Jonathan, again, do not inject your delusions into my posts. I did not in anyway insult the man, since I do not have such relationships with those who serve us, the poeple of Nigeria. I simply posted the truth of his record and situation. If you do not like that I can do that, it's OK. But again, do not submit your delusions as mine.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by otele(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]

a) Enugu State (98.54%)
b) Delta State (98.59%)
c) Anambra State(98.96%)
d) River State (98.04%)
e) Abia State (98.96%)
g) Ebonyi State (95.57%)
h) Imo State (97.98%)

g) Akwa Ibom (94.58%)

[/size]

This thing is simple, the south south wanted their son to rule and enthusiasm was high. The SE wanted to stop Buhari AT ALL COST
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by otele(m): 12:51am On Apr 18, 2011
I laugh at the sore loosers. I admire those Buhari supporters who have accepted it and are ready to move on. For the sore loosers, kick rocks!.

Bakare had better go back to church. What an alliance.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by otele(m): 1:05am On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari doesn't know how much he is hated in the east. Or perhaps he knows, which explains why he didn't care to campaign there
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by desktop: 1:06am On Apr 18, 2011
otele:
Bakare had better go back to church. What an alliance.
Back to church ke? he has once again proven his prophesies to be a massive sham!
IMHO he should head up to Abeokuta as the name suggests and where he's from and crawl under one of the rocks there his destiny was already set in stone (all pun intended!)

I really dont know which 'god told him to run with Buhari    http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/02/01/bakare-god-told-me-to-run-with-buhari/     but really if this was my pastor and this was what god telling him leads to. . .then i believe a rethink is long overdue!
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by tantayu(m): 3:08am On Apr 18, 2011
20 million Nigerians have spoken!
Like people, like leaders!!!
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Apr 18, 2011
[size=13pt]

a) Enugu State (98.54%)
b) Delta State (98.59%)
c) Anambra State(98.96%)
d) River State (98.04%)
e) Abia State (98.96%)
g) Ebonyi State (95.57%)
h) Imo State (97.98%)
g) Akwa Ibom (94.58%)

[/size]
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by udezue(m): 3:25am On Apr 18, 2011
Sore losers
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by doctorT(m): 5:01am On Apr 18, 2011
4 years can be very far and also very near, we will all see,
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by spoOne: 5:54am On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]

a) Enugu State (98.54%)
b) Delta State (98.59%)
c) Anambra State(98.96%)
d) River State (98.04%)
e) Abia State (98.96%)
g) Ebonyi State (95.57%)
h) Imo State (97.98%)
g) Akwa Ibom (94.58%)

[/size]
Are you also surprised that Buari got over 80% of the votes in a couple of northern states? Has it occurred to you that many people in Nigeria don’t want Buari or any other former dictator, trying to pretend they now believe in a democratic society? Or you are just too blinded by your biases that you can’t see what is happening in Nigeria?
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by Kobojunkie: 6:36am On Apr 18, 2011
$poOne:

Are you also surprised that Buari got over 80% of the votes in a couple of northern states? Has it occurred to you that many people in Nigeria don’t want Buari or any other former dictator, trying to pretend they now believe in a democratic society? Or you are just too blinded by your biases that you can’t see what is happening in Nigeria?

What states?
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by spoOne: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

What states?

Would that change your opinion about this democratically elected president - in the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria. . . don't take my word for it; that's what all the foreign observers are saying.

If it would I'd tell you the states. If you wan't this guy to fail, your prayers might come true - and you will still be looked down on in the US. . . with all the negative insinuations Nigerians live with in the diaspora. In the US all Yorubas, Igbos, Housas, and the minority groups you hate so much, are all refered to as Nigerians. I for one would like to be looked at and refered to, as person from a country with a thriving democracy and economy.

So if it would change your mind I'll tell you what states. . . or you can do the ratios yourself.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by dayokanu(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2011
^^ WHich State did Buhari get close to 90% in the North even in Katsina
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by spoOne: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ WHich State did Buhari get close to 90% in the North even in Katsina

define close?
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by dayokanu(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2011
85% and above
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by spoOne: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

85% and above

why not 80%??

If we agree that US have the freest and fairest elections, I can tell you states with voting stations that voted over 90% for Obama. Or should we also question the ACN sweep in SW in the NASS elections. . .as somehow being unscrupulous. I think that was fair and free, and so was the elction of this President. . . people voted for GEJ not for PDP. You can cry all you want, the facts wont change. . . and I am certain you are not smarter than 20m Nigerians. . . and you are not even the most tribal Nigerian.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by 10cirenoh: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2011
4 years is tomorrow
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by Pataki: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2011
Nigeria/Nigerians deserve the leaders it gets.

I just hope the violence currently happening in the North will stop.

I think there is more to come and be exposed with this election. . . . .the last has surely not been heard.

Goodbye to the Nigeria that is driven by selfish and megalomaniac leaders.

Cheers.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by agabaI23(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]

a) Enugu State (98.54%)
b) Delta State (98.59%)
c) Anambra State(98.96%)
d) River State (98.04%)
e) Abia State (98.96%)
g) Ebonyi State (95.57%)
h) Imo State (97.98%)
g) Akwa Ibom (94.58%)

[/size]
Is there anything wrong in people casting a block vote someone they supported? Buhari concentrated his effort in the northern votes. He breezed through the southern ones knowing very well that he had no foot soldiers or structure esp in the SS/SE.
To make matters worse he visited most of the SE states towards the end of his campaign making the people believe they were an after thought. How do you expect such people who already have misgivings towards him not cast votes against him after such a treatment?

About the North, do not forget that the PDP have governors in the North and have structures on ground. The gov of Katsina state is GEJ campaign coordinator for instance so it is not out of place that the PDP amassed reasonable number of votes there. .

There is nothing wrong in those figures. You needed to have spoken with anyone in the SE to have understood the mood.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by monkeyleg: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2011
Guys I think we are begining to over stretch this thing. Fair is fair, Goodluck won fair and square. He was always popular with the common man w for what ever reason so may not agree with, but we must all accept the result and move on.

The key thing now, is to ensure that he delivers for everyone, regardless off. I keep saying that it is in everyones interest for him to do well, there is not point in people sitting down and waiting for him to fail over the course of 4yrs.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by heilige(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2011
Ignorant nigerians in nigeria should be set for another round of suffering and opression.
Nigerians just want begin suffer now. OBJ tenure will be a childs play. Jona spends 107Bn in 2days.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by otele(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]

a) Enugu State (98.54%)
b) Delta State (98.59%)
c) Anambra State(98.96%)
d) River State (98.04%)
e) Abia State (98.96%)
g) Ebonyi State (95.57%)
h) Imo State (97.98%)
g) Akwa Ibom (94.58%)

[/size]

For many igbos, we'll rather dig up MKO Abiola's dead body and vote for it to be president than have Buhari. This guy was so much hated, but his Boko Haram supporters in the north are hated even worse. If the elections were held again today, states like IMO will be 100% GEJ bc buhari will not get one vote, not even an invalid one.

PDP rules( unfortunately) bc PDP is the only national party. Wether CPC APGA ACN etc, these are regional parties that can't win national elections outside their regions. If ANPP started as a national party but regionalized could return to it's national status and reorganize then we shall have some semblance of opposition to PDP. Until a strong national opposion party rises, we will have to make do with PDP. And to their credit PDP, even when they produce northern Moslems, do not bring up extremist or perceived Islamic extremists like buhari. They tend to produce moderate Moslems that can work with the southerners ( eg atiku, yara'sicko) .

The only extremism in PDP is extreme corruption. Which many nigerians can deal with, being corrupt themselves, grin
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by nwabso: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
agabaI23:

Beaf well done but you re crazy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Was that goat voting?
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
$poOne:

why not 80%??

If we agree that US have the freest and fairest elections, I can tell you states with voting stations that voted over 90% for Obama. Or should we also question the ACN sweep in SW in the NASS elections. . .as somehow being unscrupulous. I think that was fair and free, and so was the elction of this President. . . people voted for GEJ not for PDP. You can cry all you want, the facts wont change. . . and I am certain you are not smarter than 20m Nigerians. . . and you are not even the most tribal Nigerian.

The only places I have heard of 90-100% votes is under dictators like Saddam, Ahmedinejad, Chavez and Mubarak
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
$poOne:

why not 80%??

The question remain . . . which states?? Remove America from this nonsense you are trying to weave please.
Re: Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move by agabaI23(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

The only places I have heard of 90-100% votes is under dictators like Saddam, Ahmedinejad, Chavez and Mubarak
What was the percentage of black votes for Obama?

96%?

The funny thing is that if this votes have come from the northern states, none of you would have complained.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NOC To Decorate President Goodluck Jonathan As Grand Patron / Man Refuses To Leave Prison After Being Released In Owerri. / Peter Obi's Multi Billion Shopping Mall In Kado,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.