Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos (27332 Views)

EFCC Arrests 34 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State, Seize Their Cars / EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Owo, Ondo State (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria is a stupid country, they only know to exhibit power against armless, helpless, struggling citizens. How about going after those wicked corrupt politicians that steal in billions?.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
april foool
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Duplexxx: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
This yahoo boyz just dey recruit

Yahoo no be work na so so problems full am

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by ivolt: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lovelies1:
Tomorrow they will setup ten people up north y
To console some stupid thinking southerners to look as if they don't know their real intention

That's why the south will never learn never to come to terms with reality.

But what do I know . Regular crack down for crimes are much on the south. Little wonder why there is no such crack down up north. After nepotic pile up of appointment and siphoning the money made from the resources of the South

The better the southern youths open their eyes, and shake off milky mind then you know you don't need to go into Crime when your money is already with you. But this fanatic north takes your monies upnorth forcefully, destroy your brothers business over there due to stupid sharia law, not just stopping at t...

The better the youth understand that the money this folks take from your land and develop the north.

Once in United front you can stop it, change the narrative, chase them out. come together and build your community for a better future.

Don't let them force you to crime, when you already have the natural resources to stay richer than most citizens of develop countries

Lastly pursued for South Nigeria Confederation
It is now so bad that fraudsters hide behind "southern youths" to justify their crime.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
[s][quote author= post=100398050]SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

[s][s][quote author= post=100398050]SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

[/s]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by mmadu4: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
if you are a yahoo boy better leave nigeria cos the new EFCC chairman is not joking .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by saferoom: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
If you give your building project to DAYSTAR SHELTER LTD, then they give you this free bed as a gift

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by karkel(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
This operation was conducted in apete ayegun so so close......Efcc
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Emekadollars(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Country hard.. Our youths no see road again.

Only few are hustling legitimately.

Shaa check my sign. for wallpaper and windows blinds.
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by karkel(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
This operation was conducted in apete ayegun so so close......Efcc, operation conducted around 3to 4am 1april I thought it was april fool
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by doxijaw: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lovelies1:
To console some stupid thinking southerners to look as if they don't know their real intention

But what do I know . Regular crack down for crimes are much on the south. Little wonder why there is no such crack down up north. After nepotic pile up of appointment and siphoning the money made from the resources of the South

The better the southern youths open their eyes, and shake off milky mind then you know you don't need to go into Crime when your money is already with you. But this fanatic north takes your monies upnorth forcefully, destroy your brothers business over there due to stupid sharia law, not just stopping at t...

The better the youth understand that the money this folks take from your land and develop the north.

Once in United front you can stop it, change the narrative, chase them out. come together and build your community for a better future.

Don't let them force you to crime, when you already have the natural resources to stay richer than most citizens of develop countries

Did the southern e goat who tried to scam me recently consider i was from the south?

Silly analysis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2021

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by israelmao(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
If corrupt Nigerian politicians were arrested and prosecuted like internet fraudsters(Yahoo boys) things would have been better in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Sonicsonic(f): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wetin dem say wahala dey like again...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Lovelies1: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
ivolt:

It is now so bad that fraudsters now hide behind "southern youths" to justify their crime.

Ogbeni shut up when we get South Nigeria Confederation we can start fishing the bad egss

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by tnerro1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
At this rate, there will be no place to keep them soon grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Addme: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Apete in Ibadan. The home of Yahoo guys in Oyo State

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Lovelies1: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
doxijaw:

Did the southern e goat who tried to scam me recently consider i was from the south?

Silly analysis.

Your analysis is also stupid, which one are you ready to face in this current structure of the country. If you walk out from Yahoo boys you will be hit the corrupt, uncivilized structure of the country. And space to think ahead will jam packed. So better still

1. separate the country.
2. Create legalized and sustainable standard laws
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by nonhuman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Like say the whole Yoruba people are now doing yahoo, what a shame, they are not mining skulls again
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by fadal(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ewo awon boys yi.
Kamikaze on a Ketto level.
Yahooze!
E jami si jo!
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN ARRESTING CRIMINALS IN THE SOUTH

BUT IF CRIMINALS IN THE NORTH ARE SPARED WHILE THE CRIMINALS IN THE SOUTH ARE ARRESTED, THAT'S MARGINALISATION.

ITS NOT GOOD FOR ONE NIGERIA
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by KingAlayinde(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss....

Plead guilty shaperly and before you say jack robbison or rather in a twinkle of an eye you will be free like a bird

And for all those screaming why are they always gathering together in one place....

As a real niggarrr....let me say to you all...that the huzzle nor dey support isolation and staying alone...
Because you must share ideas, tools and formats.....even if you stay alone and be acting like a boss...if he choke or hook you...you go need help from other niggarrrrs....

what's a nice speech by yahoo president
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by ogwumgbe: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

The problem of the South is the South West, and ironically their youth is being crippled just make them powerless. I believe the Fulani is waging secret war against the South West in the guise of arresting Yahoo boys.
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Lovelies1: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
ogwumgbe:

The problem of the South is the South West, and ironically their youth is being crippled just make them powerless. I believe the Fulani is waging secret war against the South West in the guise of arresting Yahoo boys.

South East and South South are among the problem
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by ogwumgbe: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

South East and South South are among the problem

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Southerners open your eyes o. Something is fishy
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Powersurge: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1377655389911707648?s=19

This is dehumanization. You arrested someone, you havs made him a public spectacle b4 he gets to court.
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by Prechgold1180(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Why not grant yahoo boys amnesty abi nah only Fulani herdsmen Dey deserve amnesty
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Afonjaconehead grin

I didn't say anything o,I'm just calling myself by myself,shikena walai! grin grin grin

Btw,lzaa what is that below in the middle grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by 2shaw: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Show me on yahoo boy in South West driving gle 2015,glk 350 2015 model,or rx 350. Its always camry,camry and camry 08 or lexus es 03 to 06.
Re: EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Lagos by doxijaw: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lovelies1:

Your analysis is also stupid, which one are you ready to face in this current structure of the country. If you walk out from Yahoo boys you will be hit the corrupt, uncivilized structure of the country. And space to think ahead will jam packed. So better still

1. separate the country.
2. Create legalized and sustainable standard laws

Is the effc responsible for the structure of the country?, they're simply doing their job!

You have all the time in the world to do the rest, whatever the game plan is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Pastor Killed In Abeokuta, Ogun State By Unknown Person (Graphic Photos) / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.