Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) (53760 Views)

Why Is Emi L’okan Afraid Of Awa L’okan In Lagos? - Suyi Ayodele / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Lagos Government Launches Awa Bike App For Government Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by 9jaRealist: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Penguin2:
So what are OYO people supposed to do with bicycles?

Ride it! Not everyone can afford cars...
And within places like university campuses, it should be the preferred mode of transportation.
>

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Funlag: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin sad
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by IAMPEDRO: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
Oyo state Governor, Seyi Makinde shares photos of him on a bike as he announces collaboration with AWA Bike.

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1377667290964037642?s=19

AWA Bike is Nigeria's first bike sharing and lifestyle App.
See how the security men are running after him. This is suppose to be a free man.
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Soolmus: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
heendrix:

Are you in Oyo or Ibadan?? if No then shut tf up

I am in Ibadan and he said nothing but the truth

Seyi not doing anything

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by rainmoredays: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
onelovenigeria:
Good day guys .... i am into selling of your interior and exterior light.... please kindly follow @ifexlightingworld on instagram...
our product are payment on delivery ...i will be posting lastest design for your home and office...and i look forward in doing business with you....currently i am in dubai and we are going to open our store back home in nigeria before End of the year.
Thanks guys
just imagine. You just started posting on Instagram an hour ago. All your 7 pictures are google generated images.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by elmessiahs(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
na dem
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
And this is a news

Weldone Gofernor

Anyway, Contact me for your Foodstuffs from North. Rice, beans, onions at affordable prices. 08099495483
When your son pix, was posted, i guess that one was news na. lipsrsealed
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by abuhusna1: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Western world don't joke with bicycle but to and from work but if you try that shit in naija they will see you as a poor man

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by adem30: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
N750,000 per bicycle ����
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by onelovenigeria(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
rainmoredays:
just imagine. You just started posting on Instagram an hour ago. All your 7 pictures are google generated images.
i will be posting picture kindly follow...
alright from tomorrow....i have a lot of work to do today
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by maureensylvia(f): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bouz:
When your son pix, was posted, i guess that one was news na. lipsrsealed

Dude u gat no chills cry
U stalking me
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by banmee(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shancca:

Are you normal at all?

He is. His is just pointing out the reasoning for a government engaging in this nonsense. A country where there is no security, no accountability, no maintenance culture, and you are proposing bike sharing. Really? Do you understand what bike sharing really is?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
wwwihy:
PDP Governors and bad governance.

You didn't construct good roads nor have proper markings for bike Lanes...the next thing to do is to roll out bikes all over Ibadan for people to get knocked down.

“Mankind will never see an end of trouble until lovers of wisdom come to hold political power, or the holders of power become lovers of wisdom.”
– Plato

So much on point. This is Nigeria's problem

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by poseidonsaiz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmn. Does this actually aid the residents?

Order your locally fabricated peanut coating machine from us now..

Whatsapp
0810 166 3059

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
wwwihy:

You didn't construct good roads nor have proper markings for bike Lanes...the next thing to do is to roll out bikes all over Ibadan for people to get knocked down.

“Mankind will never see an end of trouble until lovers of wisdom come to hold political power, or the holders of power become lovers of wisdom.”
– Plato

But it was apc that was there all these years na lol you forget??

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by amp01(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
wwwihy:

– Plato

It shows, U don't read before commenting

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by heendrix(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Soolmus:

I am in Ibadan and he said nothing but the truth
Seyi not doing anything
Not doing anything?? are you fr

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bobotic:
Grace I Love You.

Is she Igbo or Yoruba

grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Soolmus: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
heendrix:

Not doing anything?? are you fr

Goto Akobo road,

Goto Old Ife airport road

These are roads Ajimobi had completed over 80%

Where exactly are the projects to justify 100 billion bond or the UBA and First bank loan to the tune of 50 billion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
maureensylvia:

Dude u gat no chills cry
U stalking me
grin, Lolz I was just saying. No disrespect,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Lamasta(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Its a welcome development from the government, they should also build playable roafs for bikes and bicycles too all over the state.
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Omololupromise: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Awa bike becareful of micra taxi

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by hush15: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
wwwihy:

– Plato

Oga, calm down. Na still inside government secretariat them go first use am. Instead of walking those endless wakas from one ministry to another, everybody just bike it if you can. I don't know if you have been inside Alausa, that place busy pass Eko market with everybody walking up and down, then share the frustration on the road when going home.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by chris4gold(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
You are not well informed, if you have family or friends in oyo state, please call to ask about his governance. The best governor in the history of my dear state.

wwwihy:

– Plato

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Downey(f): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Zlatan Ibrahimovic : "[laughs].... Whaat?.. Leo is quietly alone on top. I don't think he deserves a friend up there that will use his name to be relevant to the world, so that people will think Messi is equal with him ."

"Leo does not talk about being with anyone at the top, because he knows he is alone. Some seem to be desperate to be on Messi's class, they can even go to Messi's Palace with their Sisters to talk on their behalf to be equal , still they're going to be Messi's Servants not kings ."

" No player comes on top of him in this active generation. I blame Kroos, Modric, Bale and the rest for spoon feeding hungry multi nutrition adults, look now they are forgotten for all the food they gave to him, he is now fat, well fed running around claiming he fed himself to be fat."

" But now he joined a very stingy family that does not feed anyone, one must hustle for himself to see if indeed the food He came with to this family from Madrid was indeed bought by him, but until now the truth is getting plain that the food was actually hustled by Manchester united hard workers and Real Madrid hard workers to feed a lazy Son and the world was deceived thinking all the grain was harvest by him."

" Now here in Italy they want him to bring the harvest he once had in Manchester and Madrid, but he can't even bring one. Always angry at his teammates because they don't give him free food. "

" Welcome to Italy where everyone hustles to be what he claims he is. No one works for anyone. Only god who survives here, because he works for his people, he does not wait for his people to work for him and claim that he is on top. Be on top with your own works. My Ajax, my Porto and my Lyon god is blessing you for bringing the truth out to public "

⚽™️
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by trutharena: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
chris4gold:
You are not well informed, if you have family or friends in oyo state, please call to ask about his governance. The best governor in the history of my dear state.

Best what??

I’m omo Ibadan and Makinde is not even the third best governor.

Radarada

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by capitalzero: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
The bike is to used within secretariat. Ibadan secretariat is very big. It is a welcome development.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by wwwihy: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
hush15:

Oga, calm down. Na still inside government secretariat them go first use am. Instead of walking those endless wakas from one ministry to another, everybody just bike it if you can. I don't know if you have been inside Alausa, that place busy pass Eko market with everybody walking up and down, then share the frustration on the road when going home.

I am 100% sure that next week, you will see them on the streets of Ibadan....How big is the hilly Agodi Secretariat that you need bike?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Brown roof ibadan be like village settings of old yoruba kingdom...d bike go blend in well

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by amrichy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
emmanuel596:
See people's fathers jogging after a man on bike...poorverty I reject you by fire
what does your own father do for a living?
Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by Rapture4real(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bampeh:
Today have been fun until the news in this link made front page
https://www.nairaland.com/6486976/how-talle-mai-ruwa-burnt

Seun and the appropriate moderator should remove this shahada from my profile.

bampeh is disappointed and sad

I had same issue even though already corrected. If Seun does not want to cause religious conflict here let him put the same clause on the Christian forum "I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal Saviour. I believe He is the Saviour of the World. Jesus is Lord" simple

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) by walozanga(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
No shame.. in this modern world ,look at what a governor is advertising

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.