Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here (598 Views)

Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor / Zzor Has Deactivated Her Account. / I Need A Sensible Guy Who Is AA,resides In Usa/canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
He's such an upright man and so down to earth,everything was cool with him,he does not fight anyone, such a wonderful soul.I wonder why he deactivated.

1 Like

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by prince2pac(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
like serious.... man was one of my best nairalander.. love his comments and all

chai

2 Likes

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
prince2pac:
like serious.... man was one of my best nairalander.. love his comments and all

chai
Exactly everything about him is peaceful

1 Like

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
The same forum that produced mosdii,Ikillbrokos,Tobith,and their likes also produced the gentleman lefulefu Hmmm truly this life is not balanced
Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by SILENTandSMART2: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Huh one Man down grin

Dat guy comment is cool , he sabi , i remember when we're talking about one radio program "confession time "

So he's gone , wow , even nairaland people's matter fit tire person cheesy
Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Huh one Man down grin

Dat guy comment is cool , he sabi , i remember when we're talking about one radio program "confession time "

So he's gone , wow , even nairaland people's matter fit tire person cheesy
You see why its good to be good,can we say the same thing about you?mtcheww
Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by doggedfighter(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
He will be back.

Some deactivate to clear their head.

I like him and how he takes time to respond and clarify issues.

He's seen it all on this forum and acts so.

4 Likes

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
He will be back.

Some deactivate to clear their head.

I like him and how he takes time to respond and clarify issues.

He's seen it all on this forum and acts so.
Exactly, he's a husband material 1000yards.
Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by doggedfighter(f): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Exactly, he's a husband material 1000yards.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... that .Beg him to marry me, please grin
Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by Pochettino(f): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
He was a simp. Good riddance. Always agreeing with we women no matter how dumb we are. Sissy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by SILENTandSMART2: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
You see why its good to be good,can we say the same thing about you?mtcheww

See werey grin hahahaha grin

Nobody on this forum can come out and say I have issue with him or her cus i am a straight forward person dat don't look for trouble , even if you abuse me i will leave cus i gat no time to waste time on senseless conversation .

If i leave people will miss me also grin tongue

So why are you pained ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by SILENTandSMART2: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pochettino:
He was a simp. Good riddance. Always agreeing with we women no matter how dumb we are. Sissy.

Bro it is so obvious that you're male grin

Hahahaha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by OGWILLS123: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Him own no too pain me like GLYCOLYSISS angry,
dunno if the spelling is correct
Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by makermix1: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
undecided
Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by SILENTandSMART2: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Him own no too pain me like GLYCOLYSISS angry,

dunno if the spelling is correct

What caused his own is red pill overdose wink

2 Likes

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... that .Beg him to marry me, please grin
Now that he's gone?I wish he will come back and see this
Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by meobizy(f): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
...and? Life continues. I’m sure his alternate is here already.

1 Like

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2021
Pochettino:
Lolz the jobless and useless Zzor misses him, lefulefu the useless and lying ass Zzor is in love with you oh, you better create another account asap cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz the jobless and useless Zzor misses him, lefulefu the useless and lying ass Zzor is in love with you oh, you better create another account asap cheesy
What has that lady Zzor done to you,how did you come about the conclusion?please name your prize to leave her alone
Re: Lefulefu Has Deactivated,One Of The Few Sensible Men Here by OgwuEgo: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
I miss him, he was a good friend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Sugar Mummy Instantly / I'm Single N I Need A Gurl / Cum N Xplore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.