Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar (15381 Views)

Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100403766:
Please do with immediate alacrity.

The below post from a patriot has said it all on this matter.
Nothing to be added and nothing to be taken away.
In Saner climes, this man won't be in that position anymore by now.
The below post took the words outta our mouths!

Danladi, u fvck up, just agree to that and accept the consequences, you don't need to bring some tribal/ethnicity bs into this.

We Rise!

WETIN THIS ONE DEY TALK?

1 Like

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by seangy4konji: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
until people in power are held for actions....people will keep getting away with rubbish.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by cRAFTsVEN: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Despite all the video evidence, Derek Chauvin/George Floyd case still enter day 4 going to day 5
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Prettychild(f): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
omonnakoda:
Are judges still members of the NBA please enlighten me
He is not a Judge but Chairman of the tribunal
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by enilola5: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
If this is a sane country.. he needs to be disbarred.

1 Like

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by MadamExcellency: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
babajeje123:
Allegedly, even with the video evidence? Nigeria to dogs!

Just like unknown gun men. Seen on camera, wasn't denied and yet it's still called allegations.

1 Like

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by 22brains(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
When I heard the names: danladi umar........ I knew they are from the zoo republic. When illiterates govern the elites, stupidity becomes the status quo.

4 Likes

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by charlesucheh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
The KICK to that security officer's groin by Mr CODE OF CONDUCT was flawless. he would have ended the guys manhood onetime!
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by favor914: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ok
enilola5:
By Those Criminal NBA members that defend kidnappers & politicians? I wonder why Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper hasn’t been sentenced to death for his atrocities against fellow Igbos? every time we see hungry looking charge & bail NBA members frustrating the case perpetually asking the court for adjournments, a suit of 3 months will take 10 years, Useless NBA my foot.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by charlesucheh(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Cash out Time for that security Man..
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by favor914: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
enilola5:
Barred by the NBA? Is he a practicing lawyer? What difference will it make to him? When last did he pay his association dues, 17 years ago? Empty Barrel NIgerian Basketmouth Association Members.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Danny50: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
As calabar boy wey i be... We are all waiting for the outcome of the investigation.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
That cow from sahel should be taught some lessons and schooled on how to behave as a public figure. Fools abound in that part of the country !

1 Like

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Numerouno94(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
tutudesz:
Investigate Even with video evidence of the attack undecided what am saying, our intimacy gadget Senator was found not guilty undecided

Thomas Shelby my man; i miss peaky blinders.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by ReubenE(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
omonnakoda:
Are judges still members of the NBA please enlighten me
Judges are members of the Bench, and not the Bar
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Just watch and see how NBA members from one Zone in the country will call this a witch hunt. Forgetting this man's public show off shame

1 Like

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by kkboy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
For me the altercation is not the weighty issue here, the press statement issued after the altercation is not only worrisome, but shows that the current CCT chairman is not worthy and fit to hold an unbiased public office.

1 Like

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by favor914: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
kkboy:
For me the altercation is not the weighty issue here, the press statement issued after the altercation is not only worrisome, but shows the current CCT chairman is not worthy of holding an unbiased public office.
Senator Abaribe is 100 times worse, a Senator Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria that stood surety for a secessionist fugitive? CCT Chairman is child’s play.

1 Like

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Racoon:
He would have been suspended by now were Danladi Umar a common lawyer but now they are investigating a gross misconduct obvious to all discerning Nigerians.

Laid down procedure must be seen to be followed, even if the evidence is on a live TV footage captured by all Nigerians.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by favor914: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Someone7:
Just watch and see how NBA members from one Zone in the country will call this a witch hunt. Forgetting this man's public show off shame
No case submission, waste of time from some Jobless misguided youths from one zone.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by favor914: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
PenuelFarms:

Laid down procedure must be seen to be followed, even if the evidence is on a live TV footage captured by all Nigerians.
After all the noise by Ipob sympathizers, what happened to Ganduje with all the so called video evidence? Let them keep screaming & wasting their time spreading hate hidden in hypocrisy.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
No case submission, waste of time from some Jobless misguided youths from one zone.

Your point is?
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by favor914: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Someone7:

Your point is?
Pot calling Kettle black, usual hypocrisy of some self righteous Nigerians from a particular region, they know themselves.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by AntonVince: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
Senator Abaribe is 100 times worse, a Senator Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria that stood surety for a secessionist fugitive? CCT Chairman is child’s play.

What's wrong with endorsing secession as a Senator? Is unity by force?

2 Likes

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by nedekid: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
babajeje123:
Allegedly, even with the video evidence? Nigeria to dogs!
Guess some process must be followed.
Hope you are watching the ongoing trial of that US policeman that killed that African American, Mr Floyd.
Despite all the korokoro video evidence, oyinbo still de blow Grammer to trial the murderer.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Fcwilly: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
When some mumu Igbo boys go dey say one Nigeria yet them paymaster still dey call them Biafra boys.

Biafra independent have be announced by CCT chairman so no point fighting igbo again.
This shows you the level of hate against the ndigbo, NA, NAF, NN, NPF, NCS, NIS, DSS, IGBO are not regarded as anything, check the service chief and tell me what you see.
.. ........ Biafra the land of rising sun.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by dikeigbo2(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
NBA oya make una start this now .....or shut up forever

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:
Pot calling Kettle black, usual hypocrisy of some self righteous Nigerians from a particular region, they know themselves.

Bros I am from the North Central. What is your point? If you don't have one do yourself a favour and take that stupidity elsewhere
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by tutudesz: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Numerouno94:

Thomas Shelby my man; i miss peaky blinders.
grin

1 Like

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by bigfish3k: 12:26am On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:
I don't understand your problem

Must you defend evil always?
Even mannabbq didn't defend this

I don't understand your points from all the digressions you have been writing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m An Ijaw Herdsman, I ‘ll Take To Full Time Farming – Dickson / Integrated Payment System Saved ₦361 Billion Despite Opposition, Says FG / #flood Twitter With Buhari’s Achievements, APC Urges Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.