Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar (15384 Views)

Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by poseidon12: 12:30am On Apr 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Nothing go still happen
Only hopeless people still believe in Nigeria
The leaders in every society is a reflection of the people of that society.
Citizens of Nigeria deserve those that rule them

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by poseidon12: 12:36am On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:
Senator Abaribe is 100 times worse, a Senator Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria that stood surety for a secessionist fugitive? CCT Chairman is child’s play.

Too many fools in Nigeria.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Which faction of NBA undecided

These are the fulani terrorist political leaders quipping and funding fulani herdsmen terrorist.

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by favor914: 1:01am On Apr 02, 2021
poseidon12:

Too many fools in Nigeria.
Wouldn’t expect any different from ipob sympathizers, Senator Abaribe representing Abia State?, Yet my tax money is used to pay the secessionist? Such a shameless goatee bearded hypocrite.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by favor914: 1:04am On Apr 02, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:
Which faction of NBA undecided

These are the fulani terrorist political leaders quipping and funding fulani herdsmen terrorist.
Internet T Shirt, I dare you or any ipob Zionist to wear that t shirt in the real world anywhere in Nigeria, Useless coward can you please tell me why anyone in power will choose to finance what will take away their authority? You & the disgruntled media controlled by Southerners are the ones fueling all these propaganda for a selfish agenda that will end up consuming you.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by ransomed: 1:27am On Apr 02, 2021
"Aboki" and gworo are inseparable. Arewa and oppression are the same.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by justtoodark: 1:31am On Apr 02, 2021
that guy na big buffon....
who the hell does he thinks he is....??
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by justtoodark: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2021
nigerians should film everything....
you sleep,film it,you eat film it,police,army,ant,banana,antilope,monkey,film everything....!!
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by cardoctor(m): 3:30am On Apr 02, 2021
It's now a common thing for public servants to slap common man or woman in public. How common we have all become in Nigeria.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Zetty177x: 3:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Rugaria:
NBAs inability to stand up to Buhari when he cooked the books to fire Onoghen and replace him with one hunter-looking shariah judge is part of the reason why Buhari and those working with him feel emboldened to act as they like, at will.. if it was Jonathan that did so, hell would have been let loose. The NBAs actions and inactions are all contributing to the high level dictatorship being witnessed under Buhari.

A new active leadership of the NBA headed by Barr. Akpata was voted in last year. He's a much younger lawyer than those old set of Presidents of NBA. This may also have contributed to no one talking for Onnoghen

2 Likes

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by donbenie(m): 4:26am On Apr 02, 2021
omonnakoda:
Are judges still members of the NBA please enlighten me
The NBA is a Professional body for every Lawyer in Nigeria that was called to the Bar..
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by donbenie(m): 4:31am On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:
Barred by the NBA? Is he a practicing lawyer? What difference will it make to him? When last did he pay his association dues, 17 years ago? Empty Barrel NIgerian Basketmouth Association Members.
Stop exhibiting your cluelessnesss..

Whether he is a practicing Lawyer or not does not stop NBA from having him disbarred.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Nothing go still happen
Only hopeless people still believe in Nigeria
The leaders in every society is a reflection of the people of that society.
Citizens of Nigeria deserve those that rule them
Ouchh..cos truth hurts cry
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
favor914:
Senator Abaribe is 100 times worse, a Senator Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria that stood surety for a secessionist fugitive? CCT Chairman is child’s play.
[/s]
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:
Internet T Shirt, I dare you or any ipob Zionist to wear that t shirt in the real world anywhere in Nigeria, Useless coward can you please tell me why anyone in power will choose to finance what will take away their authority? You & the disgruntled media controlled by Southerners are the ones fueling all these propaganda for a selfish agenda that will end up consuming you.

Keep being foolish and stupid.

Because your terrorist government agencies has guns and tanks to intimidating innocent unarmed IPOB citizens, right?

Power doesn't last forever.
Very soon you and your terrorist authority in power will be running away from those tanks and chariots in Biafra provinces.

Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by omonnakoda: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2021
donbenie:
The NBA is a Professional body for every Lawyer in Nigeria that was called to the Bar..

Thank You but
That was not my question
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2021
cosmatika:
Danladi Umar has once more reminded all Igbos that we are all Biafrans. If u like be an Igbo born in d North, or living in d west, and u keep seeing boys in Onitsha and Aba clamouring for Biafra as touts, wen the time reach, people like Danladi and Buhari will still treat u like the Biafran man u re

Igbos are in Apc and Pdp. Ask ur governors. Hold them accountable. Leave all this long things.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by siazubuike: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2021
DANLADI UMAR: THE LAWYER, THE “JUDGE” AND THE “FIGHTER”

Mr. Danladi Umar is a lawyer. But as the CCT Chairman, he performs a judicial function by presiding over trials of those accused of breaching code of conduct for public officers. He is not a judge. But he is alleged to be a Fighter whose talents may be more relevant to the Nigerian Mixed Martial Arts Federation.

https://stephenlegal.ng/danladi-umar-the-lawyer-the-judge-and-the-fighter/
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Nword22: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100403835:
We encourage Danladi Umar and his types to stop hate and tribalism against igbos, not all igbos are IPOB members, not all igbos are PDP members, not all igbos are evil, Thank you!
..... and even if it is otherwise, this should never be coming from a man with such a position.

We Rise gidigba..... on this one!

She is now two-faced because she called your god causing violence all over the East, killing military men, police men and burning down police stations, stealing their ammunition a made in China Shekau and a mad man?
She is now Two faced cos she told your cownu god to stfu and stop killing innocent igbos all in the name of his fraudulent lifestyle?

Truth is not bitter , just that people like you are bitter to the truth!

Of course, you and everyone in una yard for villa tongue
Not we sane igbos.

Kell Kwayet there, I'm in a better position to point who is an Igbo man without meeting him.

Slaves from Sahel claiming Igbos will soon know that not everyone who call God's name will enter into the paradise.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by donbenie(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
omonnakoda:

Thank You but
That was not my question
Judges are first of all Barristers,so by inference they are ALL members of the NBA..
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by cosmatika(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
jaxxy:

Igbos are in Apc and Pdp. Ask ur governors. Hold them accountable. Leave all this long things.
Fvck u & shut up. Who invited u in this talk and wat has the Fulani slaves we call our governors got to do with this?
Tell ur own governors about ur IDP brothers and sisters Benin republic first
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by jaxxy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
cosmatika:

Fvck u & shut up. Who invited u in this talk and wat has the Fulani slaves we call our governors got to do with this?
Tell ur own governors about ur IDP brothers and sisters Benin republic first

What is the meaning of Fulani slaves? Was it Fulani that voted for them or Igbos? Take responsibility for ur actions and votes for once.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by omonnakoda: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
donbenie:
Judges are first of all Barristers,so by inference they are ALL members of the NBA..
OK
I see but I am capable of making that inference myself

The question is about whether that is the factual reality in Nigeria 2021. E.g. Is the Chief Judge of Nigeria a member of the NBA ?
Yes or No ?
Someone here has suggested that he is NOT a judge ( which is another angle) .is he actually NOT a judge)

So the current Chief Judge of Nigeria is a Barrister? Are you certain of this?
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by donbenie(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
omonnakoda:
OK
I see but I am capable of making that inference myself

The question is about whether that is the factual reality in Nigeria 2021. E.g. Is the Chief Judge of Nigeria a member of the NBA ?
Yes or No ?
Someone here has suggested that he is NOT a judge ( which is another angle) .is he actually NOT a judge)

So the current Chief Judge of Nigeria is a Barrister? Are you certain of this?
The NBA (Nigerian Bar Association) is a professional body of all Lawyers in Nigeria that have been called to the Bar..

For you to practice law in the country you must have been called to the Bar..

Whether you later became the Chief Justice of Nigeria does not negate the fact that you were called to the Bar and therefore a member of the NBA..

So..

TO answer your question..

ALL Judges,Magistrates,SANs and Charge and bail lawyers in Nigeria are members of the NBA..
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by omonnakoda: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
donbenie:
The NBA (Nigerian Bar Association) is a professional body of all Lawyers in Nigeria that have been called to the Bar..

For you to practice law in the country you must have been called to the Bar..

Whether you later became the Chief Justice of Nigeria does not negate the fact that you were called to the Bar and therefore a member of the NBA..

So..

TO answer your question..

ALL Judges,Magistrates,SANs and Charge and bail lawyers in Nigeria are members of the NBA..
You talk too much

I did not ask whether lawyers or SANs are members of the NBA
So the Chief Justice of Nigeria is a member of the NBA.....?
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by donbenie(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
omonnakoda:

You talk too much

I did not ask whether lawyers or SANs are members of the NBA
So the Chief Justice of Nigeria is a member of the NBA.....?
I clearly said that in my comment.

If you are not dense or something..

You wouldn't need to be spoon feed the information like a 1 year old,to get that into whatever you call a brain.
Re: Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar by Numerouno94(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
tutudesz:

grin

I was so much addicted to that series. Thomas Shelby really gat action. He was born for that part. grin
That their dressing style na bomb. Buh no fix blade for ur cap ooo. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala / Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs / Ambode At 2015 Children’s End Of The Year Party At Lagos House - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.