Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

"I Don't Have Any Facebook Account" Actress Ifunanya Oguike Warned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Don't Have Any Facebook Account" Actress Ifunanya Oguike Warned (396 Views)

Ifunanya ‘baddest Lawyer’ Responds To NBA Petition Over Her Social Media Lifesty / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Hack Any Facebook Account With New Method,recover Your Hacked Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Have Any Facebook Account" Actress Ifunanya Oguike Warned by vinoh9ja: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
don't have any Facebook account" Actress ifunanya oguike warned

One of the youngest and famous actress, media personality, etc Chisom Oguike flaunts a post this evening on her Instagram account warning fans not to follow any Facebook page thinking it's hers to avoid scammers, with caption saying "I don't have any Facebook account, please to avoid getting scammed, I don't have any"

Chisom is one of the top beautiful actress in Nigeria, the splendid face of this beautiful girl grab fans crazy, through their comments on some of her posts on her Instagram account shows the level of love they have for her.

Also read: https://www.vinoh9ja.com/2021/03/mercy-ekes-sxy-pictures-that-will-made.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram, A Blessing To Nigeria Muslims, Gumi / How Man Lost One Leg, Manhood While Working With Chinese Company In Ogun / Symptoms Of Prostate Cancer Every Man Should Beware Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.