Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Earn Your JEALOUSY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Earn Your JEALOUSY (156 Views)

Kizz Daniel Slams Colleagues For Jealousy Over New Song / Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables / Control Your Jealousy; We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School – Oyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Your JEALOUSY by constancefriday(m): 1:09am On Apr 02, 2021
EARN YOUR JEALOUSY:
Beloved Reader, i have a little question to ask you while we gently slide into the bone and bone marrow of this article.
Look around you? Do Many People like you, say good things about you? Clap for you and sing your praises?
If the answer to that question is "Yes" then i'm really sorry, you're far from the mark. Infact very far if i must be precise.
One of the signs you're headed in the right direction in life is the opposite of what i just described with the above question.
If yes was the answer to that question then you're having a fun trip on the broadway to hell.
Ex Governor of California, the home of Los Angeles; Arnold Schwarzenneger ( the actors whom most of my neighbours popularly call "Commando"wink once said and i quote: that
"Everybody pities the weak. Jealousy you have to earn"
Misery likes company.
Many Folks like you now because you're weak, pitiable and specifically " Miserable"
The moment you choose "Strength" get ready for real hate.
Some may ask: But why would i be hated for choosing to be strong?
First let me define what becoming "Strong" means: It means having the guts or courage to turn from the broad way that's full of company to the narrow way of your destiny, purpose, fulfilment and personified establishment of God's Kingdom with your name on the keys.
If you used to have friends who liked you then they'll hate you and turn their backs on you.
Needless to say "Brothers"
Why? Because each time they see you, they're reminded of how weak and cowardly they are.
When you choose God's way, your very presence everyday will remind Folks around you who're on the other side of their failure to do the same, you'll remind them of their lack of courage to exit the broadway but i won't fail to say that it will inspire a few People to do what you were bold enough to do.
If you're poor, broke, miserable, empty etc and you think People don't like you because of that, wait until you become Rich, Wealthy, Sucessful and Well to do, that's when you'll see a modified and upgraded level of hate.
I personally thought becoming better and greater than i was few years ago would make more People like me, but here we are.
We give God the Glory.
I'll not round up without quoting a #BibleVerse that talks about this:
In Luke 6:26 Jesus Christ said "Woe or cursed is anybody whom everyone likes, claps for and sings his or her praises.
If you're blessed. You'll experience the opposite. I'm blessed, so i'm not shocked by some of the hateful inbox messages i receive which i don't disclose publicly.
If you love me genuinely, God Bless You. If i inspire you in anyway, God Bless You, stay inspired, but remember, i'm just as human as you are. I wish you the Best! Cheers!
Happy New Month!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

Check out our Website
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Join Us for regular Gospel Podcasts
On WhatsApp Chat
(+234) 08133848834, 08022646721
New Members Welcome!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Earn Your JEALOUSY by Robbit: 3:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Lol. This one is strong grin

1 Like

Re: Earn Your JEALOUSY by ademchij: 2:42am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
EARN YOUR JEALOUSY:
Beloved Reader, i have a little question to ask you while we gently slide into the bone and bone marrow of this article.
Look around you? Do Many People like you, say good things about you? Clap for you and sing your praises?
If the answer to that question is "Yes" then i'm really sorry, you're far from the mark. Infact very far if i must be precise.
One of the signs you're headed in the right direction in life is the opposite of what i just described with the above question.
If yes was the answer to that question then you're having a fun trip on the broadway to hell.
Ex Governor of California, the home of Los Angeles; Arnold Schwarzenneger ( the actors whom most of my neighbours popularly call "Commando"wink once said and i quote: that
"Everybody pities the weak. Jealousy you have to earn"
Misery likes company.
Many Folks like you now because you're weak, pitiable and specifically " Miserable"
The moment you choose "Strength" get ready for real hate.
Some may ask: But why would i be hated for choosing to be strong?
First let me define what becoming "Strong" means: It means having the guts or courage to turn from the broad way that's full of company to the narrow way of your destiny, purpose, fulfilment and personified establishment of God's Kingdom with your name on the keys.
If you used to have friends who liked you then they'll hate you and turn their backs on you.
Needless to say "Brothers"
Why? Because each time they see you, they're reminded of how weak and cowardly they are.
When you choose God's way, your very presence everyday will remind Folks around you who're on the other side of their failure to do the same, you'll remind them of their lack of courage to exit the broadway but i won't fail to say that it will inspire a few People to do what you were bold enough to do.
If you're poor, broke, miserable, empty etc and you think People don't like you because of that, wait until you become Rich, Wealthy, Sucessful and Well to do, that's when you'll see a modified and upgraded level of hate.
I personally thought becoming better and greater than i was few years ago would make more People like me, but here we are.
We give God the Glory.
I'll not round up without quoting a #BibleVerse that talks about this:
In Luke 6:26 Jesus Christ said "Woe or cursed is anybody whom everyone likes, claps for and sings his or her praises.
If you're blessed. You'll experience the opposite. I'm blessed, so i'm not shocked by some of the hateful inbox messages i receive which i don't disclose publicly.
If you love me genuinely, God Bless You. If i inspire you in anyway, God Bless You, stay inspired, but remember, i'm just as human as you are. I wish you the Best! Cheers!
Happy New Month!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

Check out our Website
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Join Us for regular Gospel Podcasts
On WhatsApp Chat
(+234) 08133848834, 08022646721
New Members Welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogunipe has a message for you. / Happy Birthday Wishes To Uberon Aroy. / Have You Ever Wondered Why This Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.