Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood (48900 Views)

Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / 'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / You Love Quality Shoes? See High Quality Italian Shoes With 22% Discount On All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by SmartyPants(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2021
@naptu they have not won the case because the matter has not been heard substantively.

What they have is a temporary restraining order.
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by SEGLIZ: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I see nothing wrong with the shoes. In fact they look nice and will love to own one. Over religious people and the end time crew are the ones making a mountain hill out of it.

bro how you go feel wearing those things if truly real human blood dey wetin them take do ham?
that thing called human blood don nullify their market from the start. we dey see post here everyday now wey be say dem dey fall people for rituals, all of us dey gather body join dey condemn ham nah.
me I doubt the human blood thing but the true yarn be say nah bad marketing dem do. if dem no use human blood, tomorrow one idiot go enter street fall men collect their blood for say him wan use ham write name for shirt.
Jesus save us the trend has began stopping it would be difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by naptu2: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2021
SmartyPants:
@naptu they have not win the case because the matter has not been heard substantively.

What they have is a temporary restraining order.

I know that. I am not the one that wrote that they have won the case.
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by SmartyPants(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I see nothing wrong with the shoes. In fact they look nice and will love to own one. Over religious people and the end time crew are the ones making a mountain hill out of it.

It's not about how the shoes look.

Try to be reasonable.

The shoes brand themselves as satanic so of course it concerns religious people. How does taking exception to these shoes then make one over religious?

2 Likes

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by SmartyPants(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2021
naptu2:

I know that. I am not the one that wrote that they have won the case.

Ah sorry then. Nairaland and it's lazy mods.
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by toprealman: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I've also boycotted their products, moved to Puma
Really? Why tho?
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by jpmoriarti(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2021
I love Lil Nas X. Such a golden voice wink wink Better than all Ni
geria musician, past and present and future angry angry
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by longjohnodu(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
$1,000 (N400,000)

That's why I love my Celestial Church of Christ brothers....

Nothing concern them with Shoe wahala.
sense no go kill u guy..happy good Friday bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by salem1996: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2021
O
()
7/>
!!
!!
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by jpmoriarti(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2021
I'm not a lover of shoes but I would've loved to own one. It will be intriguing to know I'm wearing something containing a drop of blood shocked shocked How surreal!
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by mrdharkchild(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Them no de announce the start of a war, neither will there be an announcement for the rapture or the end of the world. Na play play play play e de take start. We play too much Sha.
Only if that guy knows the following :
1. How hot hell is.
2.how deceiving devil can be
3. How useless they'd b, after Satan has used them
4. How they'd roast in eternal fire. A fire that's sulfuric.
The devil I know, has a special type of hell chambers for the most evil people on earth.
For his most loyal servants. You won't even be promoted to the rank of a demon, a principality, or the deformed beasts.

Note: DEVIL HAS NO CROWN FOR HIS FAITHFULS. Y don't you turn to christ?

2 Likes

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by jpmoriarti(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Them no de announce the start of a war, neither will there be an announcement for the rapture or the end of the world. Na play play play play e de take start. We play too much Sha.
1. How hot hell is.
The devil I know, has a special type of hell chambers for the most evil people on earth.
For his most loyal servants. You won't even be promoted to the rank of a demon, a principality, or the deformed beasts.

Have you been to hell yourself? cool
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by esereme2019: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2021
PatrickEnyum:
Where can I buy this shoe for my boy?

Aba.
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Messiah123: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2021
pls guys think deeper the stupid boy is a member of church of Satan and said Satan's shoes was also bought by church of Satan members.

2 Likes

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Athemisia: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2021
SEGLIZ:

bro how you go feel wearing those things if truly real human blood dey wetin them take do ham?
that thing called human blood don nullify their market from the start. we dey see post here everyday now wey be say dem dey fall people for rituals, all of us dey gather body join dey condemn ham nah.
me I doubt the human blood thing but the true yarn be say nah bad marketing dem do. if dem no use human blood, tomorrow one idiot go enter street fall men collect their blood for say him wan use ham write name for shirt.
Jesus save us the trend has began stopping it would be difficult.
learn to read and understand before commenting.... The blood drops where donated willfully by members of company.

1 Like

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by mrdharkchild(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Have you been to hell yourself? cool

No! But I've actually felt the peace of heaven. Peace is a weather condition there. That's d best way to describe it

2 Likes

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by charlesucheh(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2021
its obviously obvious!!
That gay rapping Bastard na em vex me pass for the whole thread.

God, just come ahbeg! them don carry am enter shoes o!!!
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Athemisia: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2021
mrdharkchild:
1. How hot hell is.

Rapture! Rapture!
what sin did we commit to be in this hell called Nigeria in the first place?
you have only one life on Earth no heaven no hell elsewhere, but right here on Earth.

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by iamjavadem(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2021
But they are not taking offense to gay lesbian and transgender, rubbish.
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by mrnelsono(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2021
what kind of craziness is this, in all aspects, this shoes screams evil. imagine a drop of blood!, 666 pieces!, Satan shoe!, thank God it's been stopped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Kingcalls: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But it's not real human blood na

Anyways I see nothing wrong with the shoes. In fact they look nice and will love to own one. Over religious people and the end time crew are the ones making so much noise about it. cool smiley

Are u bad at reading or what?? Dintvu read whr they said they used a drop of real human blood and mixed it with ink
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Athemisia: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2021
adecz:

It's criminal for Lil Nas & cru
to use the Nike™ swoosh ✔, when
they aren't affiliated.

❌❌❌❌❌❌

I myself thought they collaborated
with Nike™.
they could have create their own logo and make it their own brand just like Yeezy.

1 Like

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Lol. As far as I'm concerned, Lil Nas is a badass marketing genius.
Rather than stew in some baseless religious delusions, Nike should take a cue from his creative marketing style!

2 Likes

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Weedhustler: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100409123:
Las Las JESUS WINS.

Always JESUS will WIN.

FORVER : JESUS ISSA WINNER!

Shame to devilhimself and his children tongue

Gospel Joke of the Weekend.....

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, he boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off. Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)

The only reasonable thing wey u don't type this year so far!
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by jpmoriarti(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2021
mrdharkchild:

No! But I've actually felt the peace of heaven. Peace is a weather condition there. That's d best way to describe it
Well, as per you hell description, it shows one who had had a first hand experience

1 Like

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by younglleo: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
$1,000 (N400,000)

That's why I love my Celestial Church of Christ brothers....

Nothing concern them with Shoe wahala.
Find me 1k boss
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by IME1: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2021
It may be mere shoes
But buying or desiring one pair is you contributing to the finance and advancement of the kingdom of darkness.
The devil has a united kingdom of evil people and demons, fallen angels.
Our Lord Jesus, whose dying for our sins to destroy the works of Satan we celebrate today warned us.
He said he who has ears let him hear.
How can beelzebug be divided against itself?
The kingdom of Satan requires manpower and finances and dedication like every other organisation or organised crimes.
When we play their songs,
love their actors,
relish their quotes,
excuse their marketing strategies,
trend their stories
elongate their threads,
talk about them,
keep up with them,
follow them as fans,
desire to belong to them,
read their books and materials,
hinge your life on their devices,
hate others because of them,
ridicule the Holy Bible to please them,
blaspheme the Holy name of God to feel among,
treat with levity God's instructions to look woke,
wear their designs,
market their products and
tolerate their nuances
we SUBTLY and INDIRECTLY support their kingdom

Watch And Pray

Not just for eternal life but for your everyday living.

My dear brethren watch and pray please I beg you.
Do not in any way gum body to the things of Satan oh.
There is no middle ground, you are either marked with the seal of God unto salvation and eternal life
Or
Marked with the sign of the beast, the devil.

No middle oh.

It's today oh, take the decision this minute oh I beg. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and renounce Satan
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Falomo211(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
naptu2:
See previous thread here:

Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood 
https://www.nairaland.com/6483147/nike-sues-over-satan-shoes

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-56609333?__twitter_impression=true

Ogun kill this Lil nas which kind bullshit shoe be this lost soul leleyi ooh
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But it's not real human blood na

Anyways I see nothing wrong with the shoes. In fact they look nice and will love to own one. Over religious people and the end time crew are the ones making so much noise about it. cool smiley

Go read about the shoe sir
A drop of real human blood was used
The blood was donated though
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Godbless3(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100409123:
Las Las JESUS WINS.

Always JESUS will WIN.

FORVER : JESUS ISSA WINNER!

Shame to devilhimself and his children tongue

Gospel Joke of the Weekend.....

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, he boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off. Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)

And Buhari is working for Jesus?
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by cugardmalino: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Oh I was thinking The Devil Wears Prada alone?

I guess he now has a cool pair of customized Nike 94s Max to his collections. E be like him done de arrange baff-ups for Judgement Day appearance..

That drop of blood thing caught my attention.. Last last there is nothing like bad publicity.
Don't be carried away, also note that only 666 pairs were made. Does that ring a bell to you? In every lie there’s always an atom of truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive) / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend / Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.