Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood (48899 Views)

Nike Sues Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / 'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / You Love Quality Shoes? See High Quality Italian Shoes With 22% Discount On All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Dgr8hassiE(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Oh I was thinking The Devil Wears Prada alone?

I guess he now has a cool pair of customized Nike 94s Max to his collections. E be like him done de arrange baff-ups for Judgement Day appearance..

That drop of blood thing caught my attention.. Last last there is nothing like bad publicity.
97s Max

1 Like

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by niyidenrele: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Oh I was thinking The Devil Wears Prada alone?

I guess he now has a cool pair of customized Nike 94s Max to his collections. E be like him done de arrange baff-ups for Judgement Day appearance..

That drop of blood thing caught my attention.. Last last there is nothing like bad publicity.

Not when they are not in Sultana wears

1 Like

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by biotechshola(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
post=100409123:
Las Las JESUS WINS.

Always JESUS will WIN.

FORVER : JESUS ISSA WINNER!

Shame to devilhimself and his children tongue

Gospel Joke of the Weekend.....

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, he boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off. Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)

Indeed, a shoe that contains a drop of human blood, named Satan shoe, has a Bible inscription on it and all you could think is Jesus saves?
The reason the west do not have problem with Christianity is because they've completely owned it..
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Damimoslafiaji: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Skmoda360:

Describe at your own peril, I'm straight bro....no need for discussion

OK, I thought you were interested
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Collyno82(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
PatrickEnyum:
Where can I buy this shoe for my boy?
you don chop finished, remain to buy shoe
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Which kind nonsense be all this. Before you know it people will start to hear PUSSY SHOE, PENIS SHOE, BOOBBY SHOE grin. Nike make una mind ur words
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by Onyxunlimited(f): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
mrdharkchild:

No! But I've actually felt the peace of heaven. Peace is a weather condition there. That's d best way to describe it
True, I've felt it too. The tranquility is indescribable, you are at peace and everything else is peaceful, you are joyful on the inside and outside. Nothing on this earth can compare. The heavenly choir is something I've never heard before. If people know what they'd miss if they don't make heaven, they'd strive to make heaven by all means.

1 Like

Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by emmyrate1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Knowing how crazy Americans are, they created a lot of controversy around d shoe to increase its marketability....crazy marketing strategy and nice food for nairaland endtime crew....watch how they munch on this grin
i dont see any market strategy in this. Nike has been a product to reckon from time memorial.
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by emmyrate1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
guess what.... deep down I feel like NIKE even though dey have the trademark n all.... are jealous dat it wasn't attributed to them as it's sore creator.... since the other design company did it... and some idiottas bought it all most immediately.... Nike has to save face...

And u think the end time, Satan, heaven n hell are all tales right

why Will dey make use of nike logo in the first place without authorisation
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by emmyrate1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sheuns:
All of us shouting Evil evil. Dem no kill anybody. Na just drop of blood wey the owners willfully donated. Our various religions get their own doctrines as well.
Nike only filed a lawsuit cos it’s name was used inappropriately. The manufacturer of the shoes have succeeded already. The shoes are the talk of town.
so you are d doctir who collected the blood sample from the owner
Re: Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood by izibili44: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
PatrickEnyum:
Where can I buy this shoe for my boy?
make I give you account make you wire inside. I go direct you go where you go get am. Na hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive) / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend / Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.