Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2707 Views)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by wale377(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Jamopyper Impregnated me and Blocked me and completely cut me off” - Nigerian lady cries out

Watch here laments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrzae-orIY8
Zanku records artiste jamopyper was dragged on Twitter for impregnating a girl and blocking her

Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by kktbm: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
I’m in the mood what can you do inside room with jamopyper of Lagos

grin grin

Jamo piped her wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by fati2001(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2021
rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by meobizy(f): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Is he a Nairalander?
Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dangotesmummy: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Whatever two adults do inside the other room is nobody's buisness and whatever the outcome or result of what comes out of the other room is still none of anybody's buisness

You're an adult
You chose to have consensual sex
You chose to have sex without knowing whether the person you want to spread your thighs for looks like a dad or spermatozoa donor yet you still went ahead to have sex with him anyway

Spermatozoa donors are surplus,dads are few.next time before you open your leg be 100 percent sure you are not fuckin a fool

Join the association of baby mamas.chef Chioma and other baby mamas of Davido, Wizkid, wasiu ayinde and other musicians and unknown people carrying her baby mama status with pride and their full chest.you too carry am.

By the way you people should have association afterall oyinbos get WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS OF SPORT STARS.they call themselves WAGS.you too make una do association

Coming down to Nigeria Alex ekubo and one Kunle guy like that (Nollywood actor) can't remember his surname now has wives of kunle.them get association.same with Alex and they're on social media.

The first baby mama for be the chairman

So please we have better issues to deal with

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
That's her business not ours
Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by gnykelly(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
he doesn't want the pregnancy and obviously you also don't want. then throw it away it is of no use to anyone of you. grin
Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by pozehnani(f): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
He came to your parents house to impregnate you I guess?

See their black faces.

1 Like

Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by BigDawsNet: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Don't worry keep it

On behalf of nairaland gentlemen association we will take care of you and your baby

wipe your tears dear.

1 Like

Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by femi4: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
When pyper pipe dey piped you....did you cry out?

Abeg don't disturb the cyberspace
Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ictjobber: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dustbin
Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Queenslander(f): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Kondomatic(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
They be like siblings
Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by toygod2: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jami Piper to his friends: walahi , I piped the girl Bobby
Girl to her friends : if no be you, ta mo fe so story aiye mi fun

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by eMJPossibility(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
jami no bang her well

the last banger I had, trust me she's the one that block me only send DHL to deliver Doctor report to me without calling me out

if she did another banging loading

my this thing no nice

you can also apply ASAP
Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Oturatetuala(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2021
Some nigeria girls are extremely useless I swear. Make them never see celeb or money dia life don end.
Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by atilla(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2021
Aunty better thi k fast and stop being confused. Obviously you are on your own in this wahala
Re: Jamopyper Impregnated Me, Blocked Me And Cut Me Off”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Scream(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
What is the information for?! Should we hold him by the balls?

(1) (Reply)

Just/: Out! Kanye West Donda Download Zip 2021!& / 6 Yoruba Stars Who Are Also Lecturers, Their Depts And Their Universities -photo / Tupac Shakur Is Shockingly Alive And Well In New Zealand. Rumor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.