Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) (50897 Views)

Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS / Sister To Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Kidnapped By Auto Pilot ESN - PHOTOS / Gov Wike Launches Book Obi, Saraki Tambuwal And PDP Chieftain Attends (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Riversstate: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2021
grin
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Another channel for 100 naira chopping

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by pquaver(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2021
gidgiddy:
Has anyone ever heard that ESN is disturbing anyone in Rivers state?

Wike is a very foolish man. When he started saying that IPOB wanted to annex Rivers state to the South East, and that River state belongs to the Niger Delta, is when I knew that his stupidity knows no bounds.

Igbos were his greatest supporters. In one act of pure madness, he used the Obigbo incident to tell Igbos, who saw him as one of them, that he is not Igbo but a "Niger Deltan". Despite the fact that several LGA's such Egbema-Ndoni, Etche and Obigbo(Oyigbo) are indigenous Igbos in Rivers, he made it look like Igbo is South East and Rivers State dropped from the Sky. Today, an Ikwerre man from wike's own LGA is Deputy President of Ohanaeze

Well I hope Ijaws, Ibibios, Efiks and the rest of them Wike is claiming are "Niger Deltans" gives him future political support to remain relevant because Wike will one day be reminded by the Igbo nation that he is not Igbo but a "Niger Deltan"

This is our problem. Entitlement mentality? So because you voted him he should not have an. Opinion on something? It must be your opinion? It not by for to be igbo.. Haba. Make una no dey disgrace ndigbo with this beggy beggy attitude. They are now Niger delta respect it and get get in your skull.. Politics is not do or die. If u support him or not, life goes on... Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Jostoman:
APC OP you can only misleads your zombies not me because I did not see where Wike said he is creating the security outfit because of ESN.
I didn’t even see esn mentioned in the post but the op mischievously put esn in the topic. And I am sure 90% of the readers didn’t read the brief news.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by PAWG(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Where in the article was it stated that C4i is targeting ESN, OP why are you trying to be a miscreant
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by able20(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Omo, e really dey hot for ESN from every angle now o. Dem alone dey fight herdsmen, dey fight army, and now Wike's C4I wan join the fight. ESN is really getting a bad wrap o. Wike really mean ibo people. No be small thing.
Examine yourself, wike has nothing against igbo. Carry your amebo go sambasi forests

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Joe4real701(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2021
I have carefully observed how all the security agencies and governors are taking this ESN matter very serious and I'm wondering why they usually look helpless when it comes to bandits and bokoharam. Secondly how come whenever herdsmen attack any community, these same security agencies don't respond until after the herdsmen have left. No arrests are made. What am I missing.[Nigerian Magic!]
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by popesco123: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2021
airminem:
The end of ESn

keep on basking in blindness, outdated old politician have sold your brain and your future away. I wish you could regain your sight physically to see what is like in advance world. local champion!

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by samwash(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Gradually,we are going to state own policing .
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2021
No be C4i wey dey PH since be this?..Nothing new na..
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Mumu Wike! This man will never learn. All the guns and hilux trucks he bought for them will soon be diverted to Borno and Yobe by the govt to fight insurgency same way they diverted the fighter helicopter he gave the nigerian Army.

What a waste of time, energy and resources.

Wike is a very dumb person.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2021
After they will say state governors don't control security
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Mikehot:
Omo this should tell you how effective this ESN are in Port Harcourt that is not even in Igbo land

He is busy launching Hilux and guns, why not go to the forest and face them man to man

Wike is a big fool, is it not the same fulanis that would be in that police squard by extension creating more armed Terrorists

Most Port Harcourt indigenes are of Igboid genealogy. Nwaike himself is Igbo. So is Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by observanc1: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2021
How is rivers security outfit meant to tackle ESN. This healine is very misleading.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2477258769084966&id=672482079562653

No body has complained of harrasment by esn, yet govt is after them
But fulani bandits that pple are complaining of every day government keeps quiet
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by spydera: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2021
ubaobi:
I have carefully observed how all the security agencies and governors are taking this ESN matter very serious and I'm wondering why they usually look helpless when it comes to bandits and bokoharam. Secondly how come whenever herdsmen attack any community, these same security agencies don't respond until after the herdsmen have left. No arrests are made. What am I missing.
you are missing the point lol
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Frankobenn1: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Printerscanner:
Hurray!

Now we have;

Yoruba Security
Igbo Security
South South Security

Fulani herdsmen must be wiped out of southern Nigeria
is south south an ethnic group ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2021
I give those vehicles one year..e go turn to scrap4one
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by 1kingwriter: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2021
ubaobi:
I have carefully observed how all the security agencies and governors are taking this ESN matter very serious and I'm wondering why they usually look helpless when it comes to bandits and bokoharam. Secondly how come whenever herdsmen attack any community, these same security agencies don't respond until after the herdsmen have left. No arrests are made. What am I missing.

Look at the Nigerian Police logo, what you will see is the elephant.
Does elephant move fast?
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by toprealman: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2021
As if this man does not know the killer squads in Rivers.
I'm happy that a man that has decided to use all sort of machinery to fight the Ibis based on whatever story he must have been told.
Remember the story of Joseph, an innocent young man that was hated by his own.
What God has written is written, who God has blessed no man, no matter how wicked/ "wike" he is, is truly blessed!
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by elisho: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2021
I don't no way people put stupid new is ESN in rivers see for eye have been there in all the entrance of the state it was introduced by the former Governor but the thing collapse lack of money so they started collecting money now the governor want them to continue because of in security in the country can ESN secure the state after thy will say they went to kill the governor have they kill there own in imo state, Ebony state, Enugu state, abia state and anambara state
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2021
criuze:
wike
gi ka ike gagwu

imelu Ike gi inaa
Eggzakili...
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Duplexxx: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Development story
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2021
Seun pls the OP of this thread deserve ban with immediate effect.

Pls where in this post did Wike mentioned he formed the C14 or C19 to tackle ESN?

Pls what type of nonsense is this? Why is it that some folks just take joy setting the roof on fire?

Why do Southern people behaved this way? Ogun state just launched Amotekun and another security apparatus the Yoruba did not come here to say it was formed to tackle Igboho or OPC.

I'm sick the way we do things in South its so annoying. Yes Wike did not key in to Ipob ideas and said he is not part of the game pls he has the right to say so it's not by force to be ipob or Biafra or accept ESN. Kogi has so much Yoruba communities but the SW Amotekun are not jumping to Kogi to forcefully want them to join Amotekun only my own tribe(igbo) love jumping to people land and called it Biafra. Biko na wetin nah?

Pls leave this man alone its not by force to be part of a struggle enough of hatred towards him just simply for refusing to belief in an idea.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by toxtimmy: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2021
This is chess... This c41 members and those they report to are collecting big time from Wike... They will start collecting big time from citizens on the side... More so it's there for elections as well... The fun fact is if Wike's candidate win election they will be there for years to come... So c41 will be loyal to wike for them to eat well well well and this is something APC cannot guarantee.

Besides all the c41 people are handpicked and civil defense go keep an eye on them for Wike... Civil defence are all ikwerre boys aka Wike's touts... Wike have locked down his opponents in PDP with this unit.

To summarize this are Wike's tourts and thugs or better put Wike's army to ensure his security and hold of power... Chess not checkers.

malele:
But these are regular police men that will dance to Abuja tune
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2021
ubaobi:

Herdsmen/bandits are difficult to track just like kidnapers bt worse they strike and run or disappear back into the bushes. Then how to differentiate the peaceful one from the terror ones is another issue. It will take a an unusual tactics to get them or u just arrest all of them.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2021
EAhumble:
All southern governors needs to be sacrificed to either Sango or Amadioha.. ESN created to secure the lives of the helpless by the marauding Herdsmen, is now being fought by their own people...

WIKE should be weary of his actions because he may turn out to be the next Dino Maleye after being used by the FG

When you get that these governors are just remotes in the hands of the northern oligarchs, their actions won't shock you.

The cows mean more to the northern oligarchs than Southern lives. Hence, they must be protected from ESN. GERRIT?

1 Like

Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2021
Wahalla no go ever finish 4 9ja,what i can suggest is that FG should summon thanos from USA to wipe out all forms of insurgency,since biden promised to work with african leaders.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Centrepage(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2021
In the news there's no where he woke mentioned ESN even when I watch it on TV op is just looking for trouble as if he woke mentioned ESN useless copy and paste attitude.
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Afianmawazobia(f): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2021
vikithor:
learn how to drive better and faster. We can help in processing driving license, vehicle license and other vehicle documents in a very short time. Call or WhatsApp with numbers below.
location mbok
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by Nigeriakan: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2021
Contact me for IELTS materials, both Academic and General Training. 08155405650
Re: Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) by frankson1(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

OP, why are you contradicting yaself

My dear, I read the post twice to see where ESN was mentioned but did't see. The OP is a EVIL personified. See the responses without questioning where the op imported ESN from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.