Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan (1064 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Police Chase Pro-Buhari Supporters Out Of PDP Presidential Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by allanohize(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am a staunch BB supporter and a believer in true and decent leadership devoid of corruption. I have gone through the election results and I want to assume everything was as free and fair as they were described.

On behalf of my family, friends and co-supporters of BB, I congratulate the President and Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, GEJ on his victory at the presidential elections of 16 April 2011. May God give you the strength and wisdom to rule us well in the next 4 years. May your achievements during this period of 4 years be successful. At the end of the next 4 years, may the northerners and every other Nigerian see you as a Nigerian and not as an Ijaw.

Sir, please make sure you address the following: electricty, education, health, transport, agricultural sector reforms, professionalisation of the armed forces and other para military institutions.

Please sir, reduce the gap between the rich and the poor by taking entrepreneurship education to the grassroots.

Put Nigeria on track to achieve her Vision 20:2020.

Sir, know that all these will not be possible if we don't have a working social security system in Nigeria. So, your excellency sir, you may want to start from there. The Brazilian social security system is a perfect example for us as it was designed for people like us. People of our magnitude and mentality.

Don't be afraid to study how Singapore became a first world country from third, within just a few years. We are more intelligent as a group than most of these people. If they can do it in 12 years, we can do it in 4!

Task every state to produce as much agricultural produce every year to feed the whole Africans. This way we can increase our GDP and move up the Human Development Index scale.

Ban all forms of hooliganism, area boyism, all forms of public intimidation and thuggery through harsh penal laws.
Remember sir, that your opposition during the elections were not your opposition because they hated you. They only feel they can adopt a better approach to driving Nigeria forward. As a sign of goodwill, meet with them and draw from their ideas as well. You may not buy into their ideas, but you will surely learn something.

Lastly sir, let it be in your tenure of the next 4 years that Nigeria started producing its own cars, planes, toothpicks, matches and other good good things.

Your excellency, my close family and friends did not support you during the elections up till this time of your victory because we feel you were not "hard" enough to tackle the real problems facing us as a nation. But your victory has left us no choice than to throw all our full support to you now to take Nigeria to its deserved position amongst the league of nations. You can do it sir, you can do it! Let your leadership come from deep within your heart. If you were "hard" enough to win in this manner, then you are "hard" enough to be the most successful leader in African history.

God bless you sir! May God truly bless you!

Congratulations once again on your well deserved victory!

teslinbrazil@gmail.com
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Jenifa1: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
I support Buhari as well.

Lastly sir, let it be in your tenure of the next 4 years that Nigeria started producing its own cars, planes, toothpicks, matches and other good good things.

lol. I think you are way too optimistic. we shld be happy if we get just stable electricity at least.
maybe that's what Buhari fans have in common. we don't like to settle for the status quo.

nice thread
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by allanohize(m): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2011
@Jenifa

Thank you my dear for your encouragement.

Abeg, if any of you have anything to advice the presido, make una add am here. At the end we can summarise these things and find a way of publishing it. It will be a way of contributing to his success if we can do this.

I undertake to put on 2 newspapers whatever we wish to have the president do for us.

Thank you for your contributions.

Tchau!
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2011
GEJ be careful, i can sense a Yar'adua's Dejavu here!
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by johnie: 3:46am On Apr 18, 2011
allanohize:

Your excellency, my close family and friends did not support you during the elections up till this time of your victory because we feel you were not "hard" enough to tackle the real problems facing us as a nation. But your victory has left us no choice than to throw all our full support to you now to take Nigeria to its deserved position amongst the league of nations. You can do it sir, you can do it! Let your leadership come from deep within your heart. If you were "hard" enough to win in this manner, then you are "hard" enough to be the most successful leader in African history.

Word!

That's the spirit we need now.
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by allanohize(m): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2011
El Guapo:

GEJ be careful, i can sense a Yar'adua's Dejavu here!

What is the meaning of this, eh bros? Please get serious abeg! This thread is for positive talk I beg you in the name of God!
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2011
^ Papi whats the rant about?? You asked for our advice and Suggestion for Mr Presido and u got mine! undecided

Do u really think Buhari will stomach that Defeat too easily?? So GEJ be careful - thats my advice smiley
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Jarus(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2011
Congratulations to GEJ, for winning the most expensive victory money can buy.

I will appreciate if you can declare your assets immediately after swearing in.
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by allanohize(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2011
@Jarus,

Good point.

@My other friend
Buhari is a man of his words, he has stomached it easily. Let's put hatred aside for reasoning. Illiterates and bigots trying to fight on his behalf are not fighting for him. I notice people twist every situation to taunt his image. Over 50,000 lies have been told against this man here on nairaland alone. He lost the election to power of incumbency. When he felt he was going to lose, he gave an emotional speech and told us he would never contest the verdict. This is a man who who has guarded some of Nigeria's secrets for yes and spoke of it to noone. Our problems are from the way we think and reason which has been calculated by the western countries to lean towards violence. Look around you in Africa, everything you see happening, ask yourself why. This same people predicted Nigeria's fall in 2015, more than 30 years ago. And we are dancing towards that prediction.

Enough of this negative talk, pls be serious and give some good advice to presido here abeg.
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Azedplus(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2011
mr president sir, am congratulating you even though i doubt ur ability to deliver all what the pro bb wished nigeria. as a patriotic citizen i cannot but hope you prove us wrong. i will want to see a better nigeria soonest and not before the projected 2020
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by PapaBrowne(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2011
Jarus:

Congratulations to GEJ, for winning the most expensive victory money can buy.

I will appreciate if you can declare your assets immediately after swearing in.

At least the oil money he used to campaign is coming from his village naaa So if he shared some of it with the rest of the country shouldn't they be thankful eeh??
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by babyme1(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2011
Nice thread smiley
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by sleekymag(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2011
Good to see some BB supporters congratulating GEJ. The man was just destined to win, those who read between the lines know when someone has been chosen. its just DESTINY! Not by GEJ's power nor might, nor strategy.
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2011
What about those ones causing problem in kaduna and sokoto ? Are they not Buhar's supporters ?
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Jarus(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2011
PapaBrowne:

At least the oil money he used to campaign is coming from his village naaa So if he shared some of it with the rest of the country shouldn't they be thankful eeh??

I don't have any problem with it. I only hope his Niger Delta brothers will no longer claim that their money is being used to develop other parts of the country only, when they realized that N250 billion has been pumped by their son into campaign.
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Lagosboy: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2011
Jarus:

I don't have any problem with it. I only hope his Niger Delta brothers will no longer claim that their money is being used to develop other parts of the country only, when they realized that N250 billi[/b]on has been pumped by their son into campaign.

[b]87 billion in just 48 hrs to the election.
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by naso2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
jarus:

I don't have any problem with it. I only hope his Niger Delta brothers will no longer claim that their money is being used to develop other parts of the country only, when they realized that N250 billion has been pumped by their son into campaign.

Oga respect yourself you hear. How did you come about that figure? why not concentrate on the liberation of "kwaraki" state?
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Jarus(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
na_so:

Oga respect yourself you hear. How did you come about that figure? why not concentrate on the liberation of "kwaraki" state?
The figure is even being conservative.
When Pat accused him of spending 100million per day, did he or his media aides or his presidential campaign council deny it?
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by hbrednic: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
N250 billion and so what  
He should have spent more,poor losers
cry
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by PapaBrowne(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
Jarus:

At least the money reflated the economy as it was spread across the nooks and crannies of the Northern Villages!! Appears like Tinubu self got a fair share!! Its called oil money and it was pumped out of Otueke!!!!

Anyways, these are just allegations from Sahara reporters and the like. Although this was an expensive election, it sure isn't anywhere in the region of what is projected!! Asides the money used surely wasn't from the coffers of the Government!!
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
PapaBrowne:

At least the money reflated the economy as it was spread across the nooks and crannies of the Northern Villages!! Appears like Tinubu self got a fair share!! Its called oil money and it was pumped out of Otueke!!!!
Anyways, these are just allegations from Sahara reporters and the like. Although this was an expensive election, it sure isn't anywhere in the region of what is projected!! Asides the money used surely wasn't from the coffers of the Government!!
When I read comments like these, as a niger deltan, i feel very sorry for most of my fellow brothers!
A man is decimating the prosperity of your generation and that of your children all in the name of "I AM ORDAINED" to be Mr. President.

For all I care, GEJ would have won this election in a credible way without this wasteful spendings had he listened to the TRUE voice of nigerians to get rid of the PDP crooks that surrounds him but no he refused.

Least, let congratulate nigerians (except those in South-East,rivers & bayelsa who still live in the do or die era)for the peaceful way they have conducted themselves so far.

This election has been peaceful,free but not credible and fraudulent! If in doubt, go check the percentage of votes scored by PDP in SE, RIVERS, BAYELSA & co - they defy any statistical or inverse problems analytics.

May God keep us in oneness as a people and may the two flags prophecy of T.B Joshua never see the light of the day - AMEN.
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Jarus(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
PapaBrowne:

[b]At least the money reflated the economy as it was spread across the nooks and crannies of the Northern Villages!! Appears like Tinubu self got a fair share!! Its called oil money and it was pumped out of Otueke!!!![/b]Anyways, these are just allegations from Sahara reporters and the like. Although this was an expensive election, it sure isn't anywhere in the region of what is projected!! Asides the money used surely wasn't from the coffers of the Government!!
grin grin grin

No worry. Ip dem find am govt money por government house, ba wahala grin
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by hercules07: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
I can not congratulate GEJ, it was a bought victory, I can only say that I will support the policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria in whatever way I can, afterall we are all Nigerians even if our selected leaders are spawn of the devil.
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
allanohize:

@El guapo
Buhari is a man of his words, he has stomached it easily. Let's put hatred aside for reasoning. Illiterates and bigots trying to fight on his behalf are not fighting for him. I notice people twist every situation to taunt his image. Over 50,000 lies have been told against this man here on nairaland alone. He lost the election to power of incumbency. When he felt he was going to lose, he gave an emotional speech and told us he would never contest the verdict. This is a man who who has guarded some of Nigeria's secrets for yes and spoke of it to noone. Our problems are from the way we think and reason which has been calculated by the western countries to lean towards violence. Look around you in Africa, everything you see happening, ask yourself why. This same people predicted Nigeria's fall in 2015, more than 30 years ago. And we are dancing towards that prediction.

Enough of this negative talk, pls be serious and give some good advice to presido here abeg.
Barely how many hours i prophesied about a potential assualt frm the Buhari Quarters, whats going on at Abuja, Kano and Jos right now??
Mr i've known Hausa for years though aint in the nation again, they're heartless, Jealous, and toooooo Tribalistic!
I knew it frm the onset that Even if Gej won those craps wont take it.
So u berra close this thread cos every appreciation wired in here arent coming frm the real staunch Hausa Buhari's supporters.
Thank You smiley
Re: Buhari Supporters Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan by Jenifa1: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
El Guapo:

Barely how many hours i prophesied about a potential assualt frm the Buhari Quarters, whats going on at Abuja, Kano and Jos right now??
Mr i've known Hausa for years though aint in the nation again, they're heartless, Jealous, and toooooo Tribalistic!
I knew it frm the onset that Even if Gej won those craps wont take it.
So u berra close this thread cos every appreciation wired in here arent coming frm the real staunch Hausa Buhari's supporters.
Thank You smiley

why not create your own thread. one that satisfies your thirst for violence and commotion?

He lost the election to power of incumbency

I agree. I hope he runs again in 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Speakership: S’east Govs, Ohanaeze Should Apologise To Ndigbo – Cpc Guber / We Will Cease Fire For Ramadan", Says Boko Haram In Letter Received By Desert He / Dickson Seriake Wins Bayalsa Pdp Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.