Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women (783 Views)

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / Is Jada Pinkett Smith Right That Marrying Will Smith Basically Ruined Her Life? / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women by Doortun(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2021
End Time Family: Jada Pinkett and Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women

Jada Pinkett Smith and Willow Smith opened up about their thoughts about fluid sexuality at the red table.

Inspired by actress Niecy Nash's recent surprise marriage to Jessica Betts, Wednesday's episode of the mother-daughter pair's Red Table Talk series focused on same-sex attraction, with both women signaling an openness to the possibility.

After Jada's mother, Adrienne Banfield-Norris, confirmed that she has never experimented with sex, the actress claimed that "it wasn't for me, either," despite the fact that she has always enjoyed "being around" other women.

Jada also said that she would not be shocked if her 20-year-old daughter, Willow, eventually married a woman.

"I've done a lot of swooning, thinking, 'Oh my God, she's so gorgeous, she's so talented,'" she says. Willow said, and Jaida replied: "I've swooned quite a bit. That is all I would claim. I've been in love with two separate people. I've swooned twice, once in my early twenties."

https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/end-time-family-jada-pinkett-and-willow-smith-revealed-they-are-attracted-to-women/

Re: End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women by fati2001(m): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2021
Doortun:
End Time Family: Jada Pinkett and Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women

Jada Pinkett Smith and Willow Smith opened up about their thoughts about fluid sexuality at the red table.

Inspired by actress Niecy Nash's recent surprise marriage to Jessica Betts, Wednesday's episode of the mother-daughter pair's Red Table Talk series focused on same-sex attraction, with both women signaling an openness to the possibility.

After Jada's mother, Adrienne Banfield-Norris, confirmed that she has never experimented with sex, the actress claimed that "it wasn't for me, either," despite the fact that she has always enjoyed "being around" other women.

Jada also said that she would not be shocked if her 20-year-old daughter, Willow, eventually married a woman.

"I've done a lot of swooning, thinking, 'Oh my God, she's so gorgeous, she's so talented,'" she says. Willow said, and Jaida replied: "I've swooned quite a bit. That is all I would claim. I've been in love with two separate people. I've swooned twice, once in my early twenties."

https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/end-time-family-jada-pinkett-and-willow-smith-revealed-they-are-attracted-to-women/

1 Like

Re: End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women by Enoch07: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2021
their lives
Re: End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women by princechurchill(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2021
will Smith right now
Re: End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women by Bewiseedet(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Real endtime family.
Re: End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women by meobizy(f): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
What’s end time there?

(1) (Reply)

Extrovert Vs Introvert Thread / What’s That One Weird Smell You Like ? / I Don't Want To END It Like This. Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.