Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March (22584 Views)

Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City March Goal Of The Month Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Kindly post interiors
I have someone that this car interests....your Sale-Price is also still on the high.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
boss that forgot me
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by COMPAQ(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Viccur:
Congrats Nachos

Infiniti m37s 2011 for sale
Price: #6.5m

2011 CAR for N6.5mln!? Infiniti for that matter!?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Seniorwriter(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
boss that forgot me

Happy Good Friday
God never forgets us

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by robosky02(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Richy4:

I don't understand, Are u saying the ones you mentioned are not good enough? can you explain more please

I mean we are like Chelsea now

With Lampard they can win with individual brilliance and many times fall like a pack of card

But when you have a quality coach like Thomas Tuchel you can see the unbeaten run and the fear factor Chelsea give to opponents

Because of a good coach...... So if Nigeria has a good coach omo with the materials we have (players) we can go places
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by macho44(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
obembet:
OFFICIAL: Kelechi Iheanacho wins Premier League Player of the Month for March.

The Nigeria international scored five goals in March, including the equaliser against Brighton & Hove Albion, a stunning volley away at Burnley, which was in contention for the Budweiser Goal of the Month award, and a hat-trick in City’s 5-0 win against Sheffield United at King Power Stadium.

He was one of eight players shortlisted for the award and beat the likes of Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane, Manchester City’s Riyad Mahrez and Manchester United’s Luke Shaw to the accolade.

Source: https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1377929096446017539?s=19
SeniorMan KELS, just like your name say' "THANK-GOD", na only GOD fit run am. Forget people wey dey go CUT SOAP, GOD is the ULTIMATE...

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Bankalert(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Body go dey pepper some tribe now, bcs out of the bubbling guys now, we don't HV anybody like Suleiman, Ibrahim, muhhamed, Ade etc
Tribalistic Animal angry the One thing that unites Nigeria and the world at large, you decide to be tribalistic in your comments. When you people see beyound your nose

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bankalert:
Tribalistic Animal angry the One thing that unites Nigeria and the world at large, you decide to be tribalistic in your comments. When you people see beyound your nose
This is operation pepper dem
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by onunwa21(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations sennior Man Kelz!!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by onunwa21(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Senior Man Kelz ya gazie !!!!
Igbo amaka
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by mechanics(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Skrtel627268: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
[b]Indeed a great baller, I remember back days in Taye F.C Owerri.
More grace Mr Kelz..

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by aniblue(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
NFF should hire a German coach, the team can do better
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by kechywillz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Am happy for you bro...its long time coming,I expected you to top the league amongst highest goal scorer in the EPL this season
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Viccur(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
COMPAQ:

2011 CAR for N6.5mln!? Infiniti for that matter!?
Jump and pass bruv. It doesn't hurt
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Cashify: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Pharovo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
no good defender too .forget about the clean sheets against Benin Republic... Those our defenders can stand the likes of ordinary Radford.. Let alone mbappe

See finishing �
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Onlyonebuhari: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Biafran boys making us proud since 1800

Kelechi Iheanacho
Onuachu
Samuel Chukwueze
Ndidi
Alex Iwobi
Anayo Iwuala
Henry Onyekuru

All combine together don't fit into Yekini's shoe
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by FishLaps: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congrats Dear
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Gangstabae: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:14am On Apr 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see him moving to Atletico Madrid next season to pair up with Suarez. This I have seen.
Lol calm down abeg
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Krismas(m): 6:28am On Apr 03, 2021
cool Kongrats Kelechi. This is the Iheanacho i use to know! I come bow to u, as u being dey lazy. Nice u are back to form, scoring magical goals. Keep it up
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Ayobami7(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2021
nice
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2021
Congratulations � to him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

All combine together don't fit into Yekini's shoe

Don't go that lane with me boy. I'm naming current crop of Biafran boys, if I start naming legends your Yekini won't be able to tie their shoe lace.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Onlyonebuhari: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Don't go that lane with me boy. I'm naming current crop of Biafran boys, if I start naming legends your Yekini won't be able to tie their shoe lace.

Name your legends that can stand beside Africa 3rd greatest striker after Eto'o and Drogba
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:

Name your legends that can stand beside Africa 3rd greatest striker after Eto'o and Drogba

Lol. Who even knows Yekini?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by charzyh2: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Definitely you know nothing about football. Yekini is the all-time top scorer for eagles.

Your Iwobi and co put together can't even go close to Odegbami. it's a slap comparing Yekini to these flat head strikers.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March by vickydevoka(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
hannysur8:
No partial in English football, The best player always wins the award
Unlike Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Xavier Amaechi Joins Hamburg On Four Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.