Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,836 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

How Possible Is It Security Agents To Burst A With Dogs? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Possible Is It Security Agents To Burst A With Dogs? (308 Views)

Nike: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Dogs Commits Suicide / Bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It - Security Guard / Two Ladies Burst A Nigerian Man For Not Giving Them Job After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It Security Agents To Burst A With Dogs? by setobaba: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]I’ve been wondering this, assuming your compound is littered with at least different dogs of different breeds, how possible is it for Nigerian Security Operatives to burst into such building at night mostly or even day light.

I’ve heard of different senerios, where security operiatives had to jump or climb through the ceiling to get some people arrested. In cases where the compound is lettered with aggressive dogs, would they still proceed? How do they handle such cases ? Abort the mission ? Or kill the dogs ?
What if the innocent dog belongs to neighbors occupying same properties and they get killed during the invasion process? what’s the going to be the verdict.

Dog owners what’s your take ? Would your dog attack security with ammunition’s ?
Security operatives here, would you listen to your supervisor who said to proceed into the compound and climb through the fence to gain access.
Re: How Possible Is It Security Agents To Burst A With Dogs? by Stockquality: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Wetin u smoke
Re: How Possible Is It Security Agents To Burst A With Dogs? by setobaba: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Stockquality:
Wetin u smoke

Why you asking ??
Re: How Possible Is It Security Agents To Burst A With Dogs? by zolajpower: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Op ask "Burster rythme"
Re: How Possible Is It Security Agents To Burst A With Dogs? by olamide0147: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
setobaba:
I’ve been wondering this, assuming your compound is littered with at least different dogs of different breeds, how possible is it for Nigerian Security Operatives to burst into such building at night mostly or even day light.

I’ve heard of different senerios, where security operiatives had to jump or climb through the ceiling to get some people arrested. In cases where the compound is lettered with aggressive dogs, would they still proceed? How do they handle such cases ? Abort the mission ? Or kill the dogs ?
What if the innocent dog belongs to neighbors occupying same properties and they get killed during the invasion process? what’s the going to be the verdict.

Dog owners what’s your take ? Would your dog attack security with ammunition’s ?
Security operatives here, would you listen to your supervisor who said to proceed into the compound and climb through the fence to gain access.
They go climb fence or whatever which way to enter kill those dogs and arrest you op, na naija be this a failed and lawless country.... Several people were killed at lekki tollgate talk less of dogs

(1) (Reply)

Bandits: Only Way To Stop Banditry Is Kill Them All – El-rufai / Iyanaba Tribal Clash Between Nurtw And Motorcyclist / Jimoh Olodan, Ekiti Farmer Regains Freedom After N2m Ransom Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.