Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File (3729 Views)

New Update Graphics Efootball Ppsspp Pes 2024 Iso Obb Files Highly Compressed / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Camera Ps4 Android Ios Install Ppsspp Pes And Fix Black Screen / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by danski: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2021
hi guys have downloaded the ppsspp for android but I don't no where to get pes raw file so can you guys help me I really need it thanks a lot
Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by Kelvinclien(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
I know of two guys who produces the pes games and they both are very good so I will send you their youtube link so u watch and make a choice of the one u want to download(the download links are in the video description)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I7GDeuGKfY&t=1271s (this was uploaded 1 month ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1nHxdD5u8&t=1s (this one was uploaded 3 months ago

Both of them are very good like I said earlier.for further assistance,drop your WhatsApp number so I can contact u
Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by KingMack(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kelvinclien:
I know of two guys who produces the pes games and they both are very good so I will send you their youtube link so u watch and make a choice of the one u want to download(the download links are in the video description)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I7GDeuGKfY&t=1271s (this was uploaded 1 month ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1nHxdD5u8&t=1s (this one was uploaded 3 months ago

Both of them are very good like I said earlier.for further assistance,drop your WhatsApp number so I can contact u

Please I have the raw file how do I install it on the game?
Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by KingMack(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
danski:
hi guys have downloaded the ppsspp for android but I don't no where to get pes raw file so can you guys help me I really need it thanks a lot

Please how do I install the raw file

1 Like

Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by NoonMasamune: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
KingMack:

Navigate to the file from the PPSSPP app

1 Like

Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by KingMack(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
NoonMasamune:

Navigate to the file from the PPSSPP app

Sorry mine is from my android phone

1 Like

Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by NoonMasamune: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
KingMack:

Sorry mine is from my android phone

Open the ppsspp app. Select the games tab. Press yhe home button and find the folder the where you saved the game. Click it and start playing

Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by Emeka71(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
I have been doomed on bet9ja virtual league.
Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by Microwhy: 2:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Is it possible to use ppsspp and pes on Samsung galaxy tab A7 10.5
Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by danski: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingMack:

Sorry i didnt see it well
Once u download d raw file move it to a visible folder like xender then you go to your ppsspp app go to the folder you go see am den u play ur game
Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by Adeniyi9462(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2021
KingMack:

Please I have the raw file how do I install it on the game?
please can you share me the link, I also want to download the file
Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by KingMack(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Adeniyi9462:

please can you share me the link, I also want to download the file

Someone shared to through xender
Re: Help Me-how To Download Ppsspp Pes Raw File by Adeniyi9462(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2021
KingMack:

Someone shared to through xender
ok, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

(pics) See The New Gaming Console From Nintendo / Play Games Your favorite Games And Win Airtime. / Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.