Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Toke Makinwa:my Bestfriend Timi Dakolo Left Me Because I Didn't Accept His Advic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa:my Bestfriend Timi Dakolo Left Me Because I Didn't Accept His Advic (1732 Views)

Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa:my Bestfriend Timi Dakolo Left Me Because I Didn't Accept His Advic by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPEdjBS7Ekc

Toke makinwa explained how she was best friend with Timi Dakolo but he left her when she didn't agree with the advice he gave to her

Re: Toke Makinwa:my Bestfriend Timi Dakolo Left Me Because I Didn't Accept His Advic by meobizy(f): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Best friend, best friend, soon something will shift and somebody will get divorced. If Toke was her original complexion, there is no way she'll achieve this much in life. Nairalanders will type rubbish because it is their destiny in life, but my opinion is true.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa:my Bestfriend Timi Dakolo Left Me Because I Didn't Accept His Advic by We4all: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
meobizy:
Best friend, best friend, soon something will shift and somebody will get divorced. If Toke was her original complexion, there is no way she'll achieve this much in life. Nairalanders will type rubbish because it is their destiny in life, but my opinion is true.

Is complexion now tied to achievement? Dark or fair Toke has always been overly ambitious, naughty and wayward. These types of girls can go far in life if they play their cards well and get lucky.

Some girls are not just lucky no matter how they look. Have u ever wondered why someone like Mercy Eke is doing better than Gifty and Tboss of BBN? Will u say 'it's because Mercy is lighter in complexion'?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa:my Bestfriend Timi Dakolo Left Me Because I Didn't Accept His Advic by femi4: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
meobizy:
Best friend, best friend, soon something will shift and somebody will get divorced. If Toke was her original complexion, there is no way she'll achieve this much in life. Nairaland will type rubbish because it is their destiny in life, but my opinion is true.
Achieve? List her achievement?

Fake people everywhere...when has fake life becomes an achievement

(1) (Reply)

Video: Portable Crashes His 50million Naira Range Rover / Meet Alphonsine, Mother-of-six Who Gave Birth To A Goat In Uganda (video) / Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.