Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? (1763 Views)

Wow! Mohbad Killers Listed ️nigeria Police Reavels What Happened Autopsy Results / Unrest In The Camp Of Mohbad’s Killers As Actor Femi Branch Goes Spiritual(pics) / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by Paripassu: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Naira Marley is innocent. He is only being used as pawn to take the fall.

Modified: Naira Marley deserves the attack he’s getting even though he may not be the one that finally killed mohbad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by wittywriter: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I stand with naira Marley
Omoawoke2:
Omoawoke2 post=125935217:

I stand with Naira Marley

I agree he is bad, but those of us that have watched American crime documentaries and detective movies knows the possibility of him being innocent is very high

There’s a murderer somewhere taking advantage of the situation.

Make we dey watch the plot twist, the real killer will be someone nobody ever put in mind. And the motive maybe much more personal

I agree he is bad, but those of us that have watched American crime documentaries and detective movies knows the possibility of him being innocent is very high

Make we dey watch the plot twist, the real killer will be someone nobody ever put in mind. And the motive maybe much more personal

Wittyness
Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by youngking89(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
You go Stan tire...Nobody knows you.
Omoawoke2:

Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by Omoawoke2(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
youngking89:
You go Stan tire...Nobody knows you.

You may hate naira Marley. But don’t let your hatred let a killer go free.
I can bet that the real killer is somewhere watching the show

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Pele o John wick, investigative journalist eyan THE EVACUATION 2.
No MANNAZ!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by Wawelexy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

If them give you correct bicycle kick, the way you will fall with NM will be disastrous.... Mumu forming woke
Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by youngking89(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
FBI na you sabi
Omoawoke2:

Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by Gadafii: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
Omoawoke2:

you stand with naira Marley when evidence of him molesting the boy are everywhere, when witnesses and victims are speaking out on what they experienced, while one is even battling mental illness, naira Marley may not have killed him directly but he has contributed to his sorrows and heartbreak, enough to kill a man

No go talk this thing where one or two people dey
Re: Mr. Macaroni: Mohbad Killers Found & Arrested? by Omoawoke2(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gadafii:
you stand with naira Marley when evidence of him molesting the boy are everywhere, when witnesses and victims are speaking out on what they experienced, while one is even battling mental illness, naira Marley may not have killed him directly but he has contributed to his sorrows and heartbreak, enough to kill a man

No go talk this thing where one or two people dey

You are correct. I no longer stand with him

Bullying is bad too

(1) (Reply)

“if You Annoy Me I’d Snatch Her From You” – Bimbo Ademoye Warns Kunle Remi / Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show / Koko Mansion Finalist Chidinma Dies At 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.