Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana (1367 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by iwaeda: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2021
A human rights activist, Femi Falana (SAN), has faulted a report by the US Department of State on Lekki shootings.

The US report released on Tuesday had claimed that there was no accurate information on the Lekki shootings that happened on October 20, 2020.
The report also claimed that though soldiers fired live ammunition “to disperse” #EndSARS protesters, there is no verifiable report on the number of fatalities.

Reacting, Falana said the US report on Lekki toll plaza incident is “contradictory and misleading”.
https://www.independent.ng/us-report-on-lekki-shootings-misleading-falana/
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2021
We warned you about Biden

2 Likes

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by sammyj: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2021
The US is just playing politics all in the name of buiding diplomatic tie with our rulers. One day monkey will go to the market and never return!!!

1 Like

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by ivolt: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2021
Falana should come up with verifiable list of Lekki "shooting" victims.
Noise making alone won't cut it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2021
This one just want to make noise for nothing and he calls himself SAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by bcomputer101: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Political SAN

2 Likes

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by iwaeda: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
People were there that night. Sanwoolu rushed to various hospitals, shouting who gave the order to shoot, after he said forces beyond him.

1 Like

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by iwaeda: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by capitalzero: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
iwaeda:

A human rights activist, Femi Falana (SAN), has faulted a report by the US Department of State on Lekki shootings.

The US report released on Tuesday had claimed that there was no accurate information on the Lekki shootings that happened on October 20, 2020.
The report also claimed that though soldiers fired live ammunition “to disperse” #EndSARS protesters, there is no verifiable report on the number of fatalities.

Reacting, Falana said the US report on Lekki toll plaza incident is “contradictory and misleading”.
https://www.independent.ng/us-report-on-lekki-shootings-misleading-falana/

Fatalities could not be verified is different from there were no fatalities.
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by Racoon(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Truth hurt and often difficult to accept.I cant agree less.
The government in Nigeria today is wicked, evil & satanic
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by milann: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
The US dept of state should henceforth have no say in the affairs of this nation since they ve decided to side the villainous nigerian govt.
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by iwaeda: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
capitalzero:

Fatalities could not be verified is different from there were no fatalities.

Ask Lala the meaning!
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by tit(f): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
We warned you about Biden

After them rig elections in America, the rigging in Nigeria 2023 no go be here.
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by iwaeda: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
tit:

After them rig elections in America, the rigging in Nigeria 2023 no go be here.

Trump did not win.
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by LegendHero(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Femi Falana (SAN) should please show us the right report with proof so we can agree with him.

1 Like

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by wwwihy: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Show the world your evidence of massacre . SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by PVision2020(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Is it too hard to provide your evidence of the audio massacre 5 months after the event?
Holding on to a massacre narrative without evidence is either mischievous or madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nobody was killed in the Lekki incident. The fake news was used as decoy by IPOB members to burn down Lagos on the instruction of their leader in a viral audio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by iwaeda: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Nobody was killed in the Lekki incident. The fake news was used as decoy by IPOB members to burn down Lagos on the instruction of their leader in a viral audio.

Are you sure? Or you are playing government apologist. If that evening LCC light and camera were functional. There will be no issue of cover up from both parties.
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
iwaeda:

Are you sure? Or you are playing government apologist. If that evening LCC light and camera were functional. There will be no issue of cover up from both parties.
You can't cover up by killing 78 people and same time kill all their families, pastors,imams, neighbours, friends , colleagues etc.

It beggars belief why someone will struggle to realise that it is impossible .
I was the first to state it here on Nairaland on the night of that incident that no one died at Lekki.
And it is a fact now that soldiers did not fire live bullets to kill anyone.

I received so much backlash but I am vindicated now. My strong conviction came from the live reporting from the scene by Olu Phillips of Channels TV and he was using his camera light to illuminate most parts and Olu Phillips interviewed people there at the scene, no single person mentioned a single death let alone multiple deaths! It was when I came online that I saw fake creatives of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans and being shared as corpses recovered from the incident. It later turned out false and I keep demanding that government must prosecute all those behind those fake creatives.

I am so grateful to the nairaland mod for not deleting my comments in that wee hours. This is a screenshot of my position after seeing the fake creatives. That was 12:48a.m of October 21st just when the fake and bloody pictures were being circulated. I knew it was all lies and demanded for the truth. I must admit it was a dangerous position then to ask people to demand for proofs. It turned out that the Lekki incident was to hurt Lagos and to destroy Asiwaju Tinubu as I later heard in the IPOB audio that went viral.

2 Likes

Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by 9jatriot(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
After the U.S Capitol incident, they now realized that other states also have a right to protect their national intergrity.
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by iwaeda: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You can't cover up by killing 78 people and same time kill all their families, pastors,imams, neighbours, friends , colleagues etc.

It beggars belief why someone will struggle to realise that it is impossible .
I was the first to state it here on Nairaland on the night of that incident that no one died at Lekki.
And it is a fact now that soldiers did not fire live bullets to kill anyone.

I received so much backlash but I am vindicated now. My strong conviction came from the live reporting from the scene by Olu Phillips of Channels TV and he was using his camera light to illuminate most parts and Olu Phillips interviewed people there at the scene, no single person mentioned a single death let alone multiple deaths! It was when I came online that I saw fake creatives of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans and being shared as corpses recovered from the incident. It later turned out false and I keep demanding that government must prosecute all those behind those fake creatives.

I am so grateful to the nairaland mod for not deleting my comments in that wee hours. This is a screenshot of my position after seeing the fake creatives. That was 12:48a.m of October 21st just when the fake and bloody pictures were being circulated. I knew it was all lies and demanded for the truth. I must admit it was a dangerous position then to ask people to demand for proofs. It turned out that the Lekki incident was to hurt Lagos and to destroy Asiwaju Tinubu as I later heard in the IPOB audio that went viral.

Remember all the intrigues of army not there, we didnt shoot, we fired blanks..People died my paddy. One day the whole truth will come out.
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by PVision2020(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
iwaeda:

Remember all the intrigues of army not there, we didnt shoot, we fired blanks..People died my paddy. One day the whole truth will come out.
Please don't allow emotions and the mob/herd mentality deprive you of common sense. You don't need eternity to substantiate a massacre, it's self evidential. If massacre in the early 1700's can't be swept under the carpet, tell me how we'll be needing binoculars and microscopes to see the audio Lekki massacre in this smart age?
All the mass killings that happened in Nigeria either by the government or criminals came with evidence. But the supposed scene of of the audio massacre has no blood stain, no dead bodies, no bullet holes on adjoining buildings and structures, and 5 months after the event we are yet to see a family or friend of the audio victims approach any panel or court to seek restitution and compensation, they prefer the social media court where they abuse and curse everyone who differ with their unsubstantiated narrative.

Lori Iro
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by iwaeda: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
PVision2020:

Please don't allow emotions and the mob/herd mentality deprive you of common sense. You don't need eternity to substantiate a massacre, it's self evidential. If massacre in the early 1700's can't be swept under the carpet, tell me how we'll be needing binoculars and microscopes to see the audio Lekki massacre in this smart age?
All the mass killings that happened in Nigeria either by the government or criminals came with evidence. But the supposed scene of of the audio massacre has no blood stain, no dead bodies, no bullet holes on adjoining buildings and structures, and 5 months after the event we are yet to see a family or friend of the audio victims approach any panel or court to seek restitution and compensation, they prefer the social media court where they abuse and curse everyone who differ with their unsubstantiated narrative.

Lori Iro

Who ordered the shooting? You did not watch the panel summation?
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by Jimasun: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
iwaeda:

Did any of your family members die at Lekki?
Mention names and provide evidence but all you do is emotional abuse
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by iwaeda: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jimasun:
Did any of your family members die at Lekki? Mention names and provide evidence but all you do is emotional abuse
Let the panel finish with their work!
Re: US Report On Lekki Shootings Misleading – Falana by PVision2020(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
iwaeda:

Who ordered the shooting doesn't translate to a massacre, that's not too much to understand.
The panel summation has nothing to do with the audio massacre.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Faction Of APC Loose More Members As Key Members Defects To PD RS / 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition To Support Southern Governor’s Demand For P / Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.