Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,411 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana (1367 Views)

Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma / $25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by ojsmscom(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
BUHARI IN 2003 BEGGED ME TO FIGHT FOR HIS RIGHT TO PROTEST ON A PRO-BONO AS HE DOES NOT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR LEGAL SERVICES!*

*I STOOD FOR HIM AND WON THE CASE THAT DRAGGED FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HIGH COURT UP TILL THE COURT OF APPEAL AND THIS LED THE THEN ROBUST NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO LEGISLATE THAT PERMIT ARE* *NOT NEEDED FOR PROTEST AND THAT POLICE MUST PROVIDE MAXIMUM SECURITY FOR PROTESTERS!!*

*IT IS LAUGHABLE THAT THAT SAME MAN IS THE PRESIDENT TODAY DENYING NIGERIANS SAME RIGHTS HE ENJOYED UNDER PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT. WHAT AN IRONY?*

_Barrister Femi Falani is a Super Human Rights Activist spanning Decades defending rights of Defenseless Nigerians and he is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, a World Class Barrister par excellence._

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Fahdiga(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buhari is a hypocritical human being and the biggest con artist in history

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by insidelife22(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
every Nigerian is a hypocrite,
our problem is that those who are waiting to steal are bigger than those already stealing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Moferere: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buhari, hmmm what a man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Plomo: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buhari is a snake. No be today

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by History555: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buhari said anyone paying subsidy is a criminal. Today buhari is paying subsidy on 93 million litres a day from 21 million litres under Jonathan.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by ygowon: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Na only f00ls he dey deceive. He no fit deceive 5%ers (real Igbos).

That's why Igbos no vote am first and second time.

NB. Not all Igbos are real. Some are efulefus

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Jones4190(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lawyers with lie lie, bubu pay you to defend his right.
Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Generalnomercy: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yorubas will never learn that Fulani's are never reliable and should never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Buckeyemedia1: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
insidelife22:
every Nigerian is a hypocrite,
our problem is that those who are waiting to steal are bigger than those already stealing.
Give them an inch they take a yard, give them a yard they take a mile, right to protest, is not an excuse for call for secession, which is treason.
Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Buckeyemedia1: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Yorubas will never learn that Fulani's are never reliable and should never be trusted.
Mention the tribe that can be trusted? If you are not ashamed, mention your tribe let us judge their trust worthiness?
Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Buckeyemedia1: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
ygowon:
Na only f00ls he dey deceive. He no fit deceive 5%ers (real Igbos).

That's why Igbos no vote am first and second time.

NB. Not all Igbos are real. Some are efulefus
Una vote no get weight, inconsequential 5%, even Atiku no bother waste em time for that region.
Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by ygowon: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Una vote no get weight, inconsequential 5%, even Atiku no bother waste em time for that region.
Even if Atiku does not campaign, he is still better than your dead president.

Wish those of you whose votes get weight were wise enough not to be deceived by that old man, we wouldn't have been in this mess today

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Kriely(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Falana again? Smh
Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by TA4TA4: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdeT-7ckcyA

Members of 3 Squadron MOPOL are demanding they be given their logistics/inconvenience allowance before they embark to their posting in maiduguri.

They claim that over 2000 of them have been sent to maiduguri to die because they have not been given any weapons.

In their speaker, Sargent Evans Okechukwu's words, "We are dying in silence, IG wants to sacrifice 2000 Mopol officers to go and die".

Okechukwu wondes if it it with brooms or their joysticks they would use to battle the insurgents in maiduguri.

Sargent Okechukwu further called the police a bad organisation; recalling how fellow police officers started having sexual relationships with late police officers who died during their officer training.

Finally, the Sargent says all the leaders of the armed forces will suffer shameful deaths.
Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by Buckeyemedia1: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2021
ygowon:
Even if Atiku does not campaign, he is still better than your dead president.

Wish those of you whose votes get weight were wise enough not to be deceived by that old man, we wouldn't have been in this mess today
Atiku that even ordinary Kwakwanso defeated? Let me not waste my time arguing with Losers.
Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by bcomputer101: 1:14am On Jul 15, 2021
Buhari is a colonial mistake to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by ygowon: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Atiku that even ordinary Kwakwanso defeated? Let me not waste my time arguing with Losers.
That's the problem. You claim to be winners but get deceived easily by dead people without certificate. Are you now enjoying what you voted for?
You can't even argue with a looser because you will be beaten hands down. You have nothing upstairs. That's why you are easily deceived.
Re: Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana by OBALOLA55(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
HAVE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DELICIOUS GRASS MEAL TODAY

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Done And Dusted / Why Are There No Military Men On Check Points During Sit At Home. / ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.