Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Gurus Pls I Need Your Advice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gurus Pls I Need Your Advice (253 Views)

Auto Gurus Pls Advice Me On This Car / I Have A Budget Of 800k To 900k, Car Gurus Which Vehicle Do You Advise I Buy? / Auto Gurus Pls What Are The Differences Between These Toyota Haice Hummer Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus Pls I Need Your Advice by talkme(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2021
I want to buy this car, though I don’t really know much about Honda. The owner is asking for 1.6m, pls kindly advice me if it’s a good buy. What are the issues with such cars? The car is 4 plug

Re: Gurus Pls I Need Your Advice by greggng: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
talkme:
I want to buy this car, though I don’t really know much about Honda. The owner is asking for 1.6m, pls kindly advice me if it’s a good buy. What are the issues with such cars? The car is 4 plug

There is no way one can advice you on this car without seeing it physically ...But one can advice on the tokunbo of it ...since white people don't murder car. If the engine , gear and a.c. is perfect ...then go for it . Why some won't advice is cos they have not seen the car physically to ascertain the quality of the gear and engine ...go with a sound mechanic
Re: Gurus Pls I Need Your Advice by talkme(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
greggng:

There is no way one can advice you on this car without seeing it physically ...But one can advice on the tokunbo of it ...since white people don't murder car. If the engine , gear and a.c. is perfect ...then go for it . Why some won't advice is cos they have not seen the car physically to ascertain the quality of the gear and engine ...go with a sound mechanic

Thanks boss
Re: Gurus Pls I Need Your Advice by greggng: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
talkme:

Thanks boss

Again do your due deligence by confirming from vio the real owner of that car to avoid buying stolen car ....car documents are very important ...ensure chassis number on car matches that on autoreg

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Toyota Camry 2011 LE Available Now.. New Entry!!! / 2005 Toyota Corolla / 2015 Toyota Venza Up For Sale,fresh Toks Like New1 Les

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.