Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k (5405 Views)

'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Hello All,

I am writing this one behalf of the victim. He was on his way to work on the Island on March 19. 5.45 am - 6.05am. At the Alapere Estate bus stop en route Lagos Island, he stopped to board a public bus but there weren't much around.

In the rush and as usual at the bus stop, he entered a private car (Sienna). Only one seat was left but close to the door. Two men were seated at the back, one at the side in the middle, leaving just one seat at the middle. The driver and another passenger was seated in front. In all, five men were in the vehicle.

As the trip started, just before Iyana-Oworo, the vehicle diverted along the gbagada route but before then the three at the back, ganged up to force the victim to the back, beating him up in the process. They were armed, tall, dangerous and threatening. They tied the victim's hands, collected his personal effects which included a laptop, iphone, airpods, android phone and others. They forced him to give him the password to the devices, cleared the iCloud storage, and tried transferring money from one account to the other.

The robbers threatened to kill him, injuring him in the process despite giving them everything. They took everything and dropped him at Billings Way, Oregun, Ikeja. Before they dropped him, they put the popular aboniki balm in his eyes. They claimed they had a cocked gun and threatened to shoot if he shouted immediately they dropped him.

The debit card they took, one of them quickly used a Zenith Bank ATM to clear the money in the account at about 6.30am. Please see below the ATM Footage of one of the armed robbers as released by the bank. Kindly assist identify him and his address.

Information leading to arrest will be rewarded with N50,000. Kindly contact any of the mods or send a DM. This case has been reported to the Ogudu Police Station. You can report there as well. IPO Kingsley.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Please see more, from the footage

2 Shares

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Pochettino(f): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Looks like the CEO of Cannibalbbqgrills.

Look! He's wearing an engagement ring! Shebi they said marriage means responsibility. grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Profile of the robbers:

1.) The driver is short, slim, likely from the eastern part.

2.)
The one in front (that claimed to have the gun) is tall, dark, has a rough face. Sturdy. He seemed like the leader as he was directing the driver to be careful. Likely Yoruba.

3.) The one in the middle, that sat beside the victim, seemed to be the IT guy. He was the one cleaning the phone of any data right inside the vehicle. He was checking mails, checking for debit alerts, gathering all stolen items into his waist bag. He was the one searching and emptying the victim's bag. He is tall, dark, suspicious eyes. He was the one that tried transferring money from one account to the other. He asked for the iCloud password and cleared the phone. Seemed very experienced with such.

4 & 5) The two at the back are the henchmen. They were the ones beating the victim, trying to break his leg, they applied the balm, and one of them used the ATM to withdraw the cash. The one that used the ATM is profiled to be above 40 years, married as he wore a ring, likely Igbo (guessed from his accent).

2 Shares

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Adam09: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
wink
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mods, kindly assist move to front page. This will be very helpful.

Please be careful along that route or when entering any private car, even public busses. At the Police Station, the victim met others with similar cases.

Popular One Chance Hotspots:
- Berger to Island
- Alapere/Ogudu to Island
- Apostolic Church/China Town/Abiola Garden
- Iyana Oworo
- Motorways/7up
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Michaelalade009:

Mods, kindly assist move to front page. This will be very helpful.

Please be careful along that route or when entering any private car, even public busses. At the Police Station, the victim met others with similar cases.

As reported on Twitter

https://twitter.com/MaceMann/status/1377671275590647810?s=20
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by espn(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na wa oo...
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by lilachiever(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
It'll be easy to nab these people even without any image of them if the police is serious about it.

The kind of vehicle used is known so I suppose the police can stage an ambush for such vehicle at that particular time they operate and nab them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by edochie12: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Op,I think you are mad,from their accent they are likely from East,you are not well,cater away you here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by cassidy1996(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
make una catch am
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Roon9(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
I'd love to see how this ends
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by lawalosky(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nawao
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by fatymore(f): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
We are too wicked from this part of this world.

Thank God you weren't killed.

Olorun adajo gan lorun.

May the wrath of God be upon them

1 Like

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by alpharoyalty: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
I had an exactly similar experience. Feb 16. Between 6am and 6:30am.
Bus stop before alapere Ketu.
Toyota sienna.
Two victims. Me and a lady.
Dropped us at ilupeju axis.
Took my 350k HP laptop and pocket cash.
Luckily I had no ATM on me and no mobile bank app on my phone.
I make sure to I always delete all email and SMS transaction.
I did not look to profile their look. I covered my face with my palms hence, I wasn't manhandled.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Lamasta(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Criminals everywhere God help us
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by yusufdayo1: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
one chance robbers
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by TheTourist: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Front page material

1 Like

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
When different tribes come together to act a movie scene... Sorry crime scene
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Asquare84(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good security camera from the bank, I believe the guys will be arrested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Dreyton36: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
That ketu _Alapere road no something else
Especially that abiola garden , na den of thieves

As a real nigga if you wan pass there for night ensure say you don kush up well , eyes don dirty , get your own kala (gun) if you see any funny movement you light them
Thieves no get life to live

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by mhktaryan: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
They'll b caught by God's grace
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Please send a DM
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by wiseone28: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
God will help us..

See thief with person sweat.
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
If this is how they trace criminals in the US and Canada then e dey be ohh.
Out of 100million men in the country na only 6000 dey Nairaland ohh and we have 60million Jobless and Criminal minded Men e go really hard to fish out this one like this like this.
I sure say na Sambisa e keep him wife and children cum Lagos cum Hustle.
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by igbsam(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
This needs to be on the frontpage of nairaland.

Mods, do your job.....let's help catch these criminals and rid the city of rogues like this

1 Like

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by Karemarealty288(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
edochie12:
Op,I think you are mad,from their accent they are likely from East,you are not well,cater away you here.

You must be an undiluted ignoramus for you to get offended by his observations....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by starbuck(f): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
With all these stories emanating from Lagos, one will be expecting me to visit or relocate to Lagos ..

Onitsha born and bred, na here i go gbensh as i sabi my people and them don sabi people wey sabi them..
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by getangry(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
O boy
Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by kingthreat(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Please if you can, don't enter public transportation when it is dark. This is the time when these men of the underworld do their bidding and without any police presence at that time you are on your own. Simply avoid night or early morning movement. Trauma from robbery is another case entirely.

@OP, seems you are serious to find the criminals. The only way you can successfully is for you and the police to trap them. Intentionally enter that type of vehicle early in the morning but have a car with policemen following you. Believe me 1 in 10 of them would be those bastards

1 Like

Re: Identify This Armed Robber - One Chance At Alapere, Ketu and get N50k by drmikeadams(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Good security camera from the bank, I believe the guys will be arrested
grin grin grin

Good camera in a fifth century and lawless country is useless...

No data base
Corrupt police
No proper policing gadget

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrest 218 Suspects With 5,610kg Of Illicit Drugs In Kaduna In 3 Months / VIDEO: Two Edo Women Strip Each Other Unclad In Public Fight In The Italy / Gunmen Kill Hotelier In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.