Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? (755 Views)

BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? / The Certainty Of President Jonathan's Victory / Jonathan's Victory Is More Certain Than I Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by Onlytruth(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
Just wondering where that rakumi is. He skipped town for good, hehehe! cheesy cheesy

Anyway, waiting patiently. .

Sai One Nijeria! grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by hbrednic: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
KAI BUHERI cheesy
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by Onlytruth(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
Let me ask again; WHERE IS NDU_CHUCKS?

I'm asking because someone fitting his description was last sighted leading a band of stick wielding angry youths somewhere near Birnim Kebbi, shouting "Sai Buhari!" shocked

My source was lucky to have escaped with only his pants.

His timely apprehension and restriction could save some lives. cool
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by Nchara: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
The fake goat is drinking kunu with Buhari
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by Onlytruth(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2011
Have you seen the shirtless "dan iska" in the middle leading this mob? If you have, please contact us here ASAP!

Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by Onlytruth(m): 12:25am On Apr 18, 2011
My source tells me that he (ndu_chucks) had returned from his favorite "Dambe" blood sport, when he was hit with the bad news that his political mentor had lost yet another presidential election.

He quickly assembled his gang of never-do-wells and promptly took to the streets of  Birnin Kebbi. cry

Apprehend with care.  cool
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by nduchucks: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Onlytruthlies, I dey kampe. Enjoy your gloating, olodo.

I'm happy that Nigeria conducted the best organized presidential election in our history and I congratulate Jega for his heroic acts.

My disappointment is that PDP decided to rig blatantly causing the electorate in the North to be enraged. PDP officials should have known that the elections were for the taking when the CPC/ACN merger talks collapsed.

Violence is not the way to address the rigging issues, lets go to court and show some civility, despite the fact that we all know what the outcome of the lawsuits will be. The methods used for the riggings must be exposed so that we can take preventive measures in 4 years.

We must give the President our full support because the future of our children and grand children is at stake. We hope the cluenessness exhibited by GEJ in the past 12 months or so were simply due to inexperience.

As for you, Onlytruth, you have your Igbo presidency, so lets not hear about this issue until at least 2024. dalu o.
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by houvest: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2011
Within a short time, he rose divinely from a dep Governor to a Governor to a VP to AgP to substantive President and a full term President-in-waiting. He led Nigeria into her Jubilee, has held the Nation together and despite few misteps has remained focussed in governance, introducing a novel interactive internet accessibility to the presidency for the first time in Nigeria if not Africa through his Facebook page. He has rolled out a realisable plan for the power sector and will soon roll out his economic blueprint. Despite all his success stories from a teacher to a DGov to Gov to VP, AgP and now President and president in waiting in a matter of years, he remains unassuming ,simple and humble, The recent wikileaks exposes have re-affirmed his sincerety. His traducers just make hasty and generic verdicts of incompetence and cluelessness without any definitive issues to point to just as a way to call a dog a bad name in order to hang it. They accuse him of attempting to bribe SNG but the leader of the group had come out to debunk it. They accuse him of not honouring a vague and unconstitutional party zoning arrangement instead of eulogising him for defending the constitution he swore to. They call him weak and fearful and forget how he fired Aondaaka, Dambazu, IGP Onovo and the entire Military and Security Command and is presently taking on the oldest and toughest cabal in black Africa. Please give it up for Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, President and President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by paddylo1(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@Onlytruthlies, I dey kampe. Enjoy your gloating, olodo.

I'm happy that Nigeria conducted the best organized presidential election in our history and I congratulate Jega for his heroic acts.

My disappointment is that PDP decided to rig blatantly causing the electorate in the North to be enraged. PDP officials should have known that the elections were for the taking when the CPC/ACN merger talks collapsed.

Violence is not the way to address the rigging issues, lets go to court and show some civility, despite the fact that we all know what the outcome of the lawsuits will be. The methods used for the riggings must be exposed so that we can take preventive measures in 4 years.

We must give the President our full support because the future of our children and grand children is at stake. We hope the cluenessness exhibited by GEJ in the past 12 months or so were simply due to inexperience.

As for you, Onlytruth, you have your Igbo presidency, so lets not hear about this issue until at least 2024. dalu o.

[b]Ndu chuks. . i voted in Lagos and Jonathan won Lagos fair and square. . .Now i see Lagos as a mini Nigeria. . .

the win rate in lagos for PDP was about 60%. . same as the national rate

honestly Buhari was lucky to even get 1 vote in alaigbo. . .goodluck is fanatically supported by the igbos

In my polling unit in Lagos. . .about 40% of those who came out to vote were igbos. . i know cause they spoke igbo

The point i am trying to make is your man lost fair and square. .so tell your boys to cool things down

or else we may be forced to take laws into our hands. .over here down south

I wasnt in the country in 2007. . but i heard the elections were the worst in Nigerias history

while this one of 2011 is adjudged as the best. .

now i cant recall any riots up north against yar adua. .when buhari lost in 2007. .

u see we see through all your facade. . and behind it is the born to rule mentality. . couched neatly in a religious toga

that wont fly today though. . .we have no fly zones in libya and UN troops in ivory coast

while Kenyan politicians are being held in the ICC. .

So again tell your politicians to put a leash on their attack dogs. .

cause they will be consumed by the evil they sow. .

i wish u GOODLUCK in the next four years. . . .[/b]
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by nduchucks: 1:32am On Apr 19, 2011
paddy_lo, Are you aware of the fact that only PDP agents endorsed the results of the election as announced by INEC?  Anyway, here is the CPC complaints for your information:

CPC, in the petition signed by its National Chairman, Prince Tony Momoh,  and  National Secretary,  Buba Galadima,  said there was no way it could accept the results from the Southeast and the Southsouth.

It,  however, ruled out going to court over the matter, in an interview with the Hausa Service of the British Broadcasting Service (BBC). Galadima told BBC:  “We will not go to court, we went to court before.  We will not accept anybody who emerges winner of this election”.

The petition read: “The results handed down were substantially affected by massive irregularities that include the following:

• Members of the public were at most polling units intimidated and driven away from the polling units with the effect that the ballot papers were not deposited in the ballot boxes in the open view of the public.

• The ballot boxes were on account of the above, thumb-printed with multiple votes in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the election with one compromised voter thumb-printing multiply for the presidential candidate of the PDP at the expense of other candidates of the opposition parties.

• Votes were recorded for the voters that were not personally in attendance at the polling unit and in most cases at the polling units other than the ones to which the voters were allotted with the effect that the ballot boxes were stuffed with fingerprint impression of voters whose biometric data do not relate to the polling unit in respect of which the ballots were cast.

• Opposition voters were directly and indirectly kept away from polling units through threats of force, violence and death in consequence of which they were disenfranchised by act of threats and intimidation in the applicable zones.

• There was clear absence of accreditation of voters in most of the polling units and the regulated procedure for the conduct of the election was as a result violently breached to the advantage of the PDP at whose instance the ballots were massively thumb printed in clear disregard of the number of registered voters and voters register on which account there was eventually no commensurate correlation between registered voters, accredited voters and eventual record of the cleared result.

“There is strong suspicion, supported by reasonable grounds, that the Excel Programme installed in the computers of INEC across the nation was deliberately designed to shortchange the CPC. This can be attested to by the unfolding situation in Katsina and Kano states where the manual calculation of the result reveals that our party was shortchanged by hundreds of thousands of valid votes when the results were manually reviewed’’.

The CPC made a four-point demand from INEC, including cancellation of Southeast and  Southsouth results.

The party said:  “The CPC in consequence of the above, humbly appeals to the chairman to:

“Order the respective Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs) and such other custodians of all Presidential Election documents, (including statement of result, ballot papers and voters’ registers which are returned to the commission by the returning officers) to produce them to be analysed in line with our allegations on multiple voting, alien voting by voters not registered at the polling unit and proxy voting.

“Investigate the allegation of manipulation of Excel Application Programme installed in the field of computers of INEC deliberately designed to favour PDP and shortchange CPC.

“Order for the cancellation of the results handed down from the Southsouth and the Southeast in the event the investigation revealed the substantial confirmation of the alleged breaches.

“Order for concurrent manual re-calculation of the results across the country alongside with the Excel Application calculation.

“Based on credible information received and intelligence reports in the areas

mentioned, we formally write to reject the entire results presented from Cross

River , Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo; Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi, states.

“Others include Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, Lagos , Sokoto, Kaduna , Jigawa, Gombe,

Yobe, Zamfara, Adamawa, Nasarawa states and FCT.

“We, therefore, appeal that you demand the ballot papers and result sheets as collated from these zones and states for scrutiny in the interest of peace, prosperity, free, fair and credible elections.

“We recall that on Sunday April 17, because of reports we received, we issued a press statement that we would accept only collated results from polling stations.

“What is being exhibited to the world is not collated from polling units but from the state headquarters where a lot of manipulations, we believe, had taken place.”

Read the rest here ===> http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/3486-cpc-demands-cancellation-of-southeast-southsouth-results.html

The accusations laid down are not frivolous and must be investigated. I agree that violence is not the answer, but I certainly understand the reaction of the disenfranchised protesters in the North. Getting 40% of the votes in sokoto and winning in adamawa defies all logic - rigging is the only rational explanation for this.

You stated, "honestly Buhari was lucky to even get 1 vote in alaigbo. . .goodluck is fanatically supported by the igbos". With due respect, this is a very ignorant statement.
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by nduchucks: 1:37am On Apr 19, 2011
houvest:

Within a short time, he rose divinely from a dep Governor to a Governor to a VP to AgP to substantive President and a full term President-in-waiting. He led Nigeria into her Jubilee, has held the Nation together and despite few misteps has remained focussed in governance, introducing a novel interactive internet accessibility to the presidency for the first time in Nigeria if not Africa through his Facebook page. He has rolled out a realisable plan for the power sector and will soon roll out his economic blueprint. Despite all his success stories from a teacher to a DGov to Gov to VP, AgP and now President and president in waiting in a matter of years, he remains unassuming ,simple and humble, The recent wikileaks exposes have re-affirmed his sincerety. His traducers just make hasty and generic verdicts of incompetence and cluelessness without any definitive issues to point to just as a way to call a dog a bad name in order to hang it. They accuse him of attempting to bribe SNG but the leader of the group had come out to debunk it. They accuse him of not honouring a vague and unconstitutional party zoning arrangement instead of eulogising him for defending the constitution he swore to. They call him weak and fearful and forget how he fired Aondaaka, Dambazu, IGP Onovo and the entire Military and Security Command and is presently taking on the oldest and toughest cabal in black Africa. Please give it up for Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, President and President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

We all wish our President well. We all must not sit idly bye and allow the kind of massive rigging which took place to go without protesting, peaacefully preferably.
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by koruji(m): 1:41am On Apr 19, 2011
Nobody said the bolded about the first election when PDP coasted home almost everywhere up north.

Nigeria is a conundrum, and our current arrangement is obviously what a lion and a tiger would come up with if they were thrown together in one room, and told to come up with an agreeable living arrangement.

What does the CPC mean by the following anyway:"We will not go to court, we went to court before.  We will not accept anybody who emerges winner of this election”. This sounds like two contradictory statements to me. Otherwise, they are promising something else that the mind does not want to consider - are the supporters really going to look for Kashinikovs as one responded to a reporter yesterday?

ndu_chucks:

paddy_lo, Are you aware of the fact that only PDP agents endorsed the results of the election as announced by INEC?  Anyway, here is the CPC complaints for your information:

The accusations laid down are not frivolous and must be investigated. I agree that violence is not the answer, but I certainly understand the reaction of the disenfranchised protesters in the North. Getting 40% of the votes in sokoto and winning in adamawa defies all logic - rigging is the only rational explanation for this,  
Re: Jonathan's Victory: Where Is Ndu_chucks? by nduchucks: 1:53am On Apr 19, 2011
koruji:

Nobody said the bolded about the first election when PDP coasted home almost everywhere up north.

I know. PDP rigged in 2003, 2007, and 2011. Its their mode of operation and they will continue to do so with impunity until YOU and I say enough is enough.

koruji:

What does the CPC mean by the following anyway:"We will not go to court, we went to court before. We will not accept anybody who emerges winner of this election”. This sounds like two contradictory statements to me. Otherwise, they are promising something else that the mind does not want to consider - are the supporters really going to look for Kashinikovs as one responded to a reporter yesterday?

Buhari said that he would not go to court on this matter because we all already know what the outcome would be. There is no Nigerian judge alive who will nullify a presidential election because of the national security implications – so why bother. The courts failed to make correct rulings in 2003 and 2007, why waste time and money on a lawsuit.

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Scientist Creates Edible Meat Alternative Made From Recycled Human Poo / News Report: Jesse Jackson To Address Media In Port Harcourt Today / Bombings Caused By Failed Leadership In The North -Sarah Jibril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.