Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

God Told Me A Week Ago That I Would Not Be Vice President - Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Me A Week Ago That I Would Not Be Vice President - Pastor Tunde Bakare (741 Views)

Fashola Speech 2 Years Ago That Came Back To Hunt Him (photo) / Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me A Week Ago That I Would Not Be Vice President - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Obiagu1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
I'm still waiting for the next prophecy from this "fake" prophet who has shown he's an opportunist.
Re: God Told Me A Week Ago That I Would Not Be Vice President - Pastor Tunde Bakare by ayinba1(f): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2011
Okay, That's enough right there!

Quit insulting this man. Why would you think he is an opportunist? Buhari was the underdog going into this election.

Mostly because he did not have the funds as opposed to Jo Boy who had the Nigerian treasury at his disposal . Now if Bakare had run with GEJ, you mat have been right to call him that.

We have seen the PDP magic happen overnight and we will move on, but do not insult the man for running as Buhari's VP. He acted to make a change, Can't say same for you.
Re: God Told Me A Week Ago That I Would Not Be Vice President - Pastor Tunde Bakare by hbrednic: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
GOD TOLD BAKARE TO RUN WITH A LOSER
Re: God Told Me A Week Ago That I Would Not Be Vice President - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Obiagu1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
Quote from porka

If we use his argument about people’s antecedent against him, I think his own antecedent has not been very fantastic. While, we don’t know his professional performance, i.e. how well he preformed as a lawyer, cases he won and lost, we at least know him through his calling as a pastor/prophet. He predicted Obasanjo’s death in 1999, this is 2010, 11 years later, Obj is still alive. He denied it. He predicted someone from Adamawa taking over in 2007, we all know Yaradua is not from Adamawa, again he denied it. He predicted Yaradua as the messiah Nigeria has been waiting for, he has since “taken his dances and prayers back” on this. From these prophetic blunders, one can see that in his own calling, prophecy, he doesn’t deserved to be taken seriously. When you consistently deny your prophecy or claim someone misquoted you, something is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Post-election Violence Was Meant To Induce Coup? / Gubernatorial Elections In Nigeria To Proceed Amid Violence / Akpabio Wins Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.