Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) (46359 Views)

Nigerian Striker, Josh Maja Scores Twice On His Premier League Debut For Fulham / Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday / Drogba Hails Mohamed Salah As He Breaks His Premier League Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Iheanacho thing wey we dey find since..
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
SuperBold:

The last time he was playing against Benin, he wasn't putting on Biafra shirt angry you people sef

I thought Umar called some citizens from a particular part of the country "Biafran boys"? I love the tag BTW

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I thought Umar called some citizens from a particular part of the country "Biafran boys"? I love the tag BTW

Oh lol no mind Umar
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by omlueh(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
So at Leicester City he's Known as Biafra International or the Nigerian International, Wilfred Ndidi Inclusive, Please let's put a STOP to all these TRIBAL/RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
omlueh:
So at Leicester City he's Known as Biafra International or the Nigerian International, Wilfred Ndidi Inclusive, Please let's put a STOP to all these TRIBAL/RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY.

When Umar called some citizens from a particular part of the country "Biafran boys" Where was your voice?

6 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations to him... more greater heights

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
UNSTOPPABLE BIAFRAN BOYS ON THE MOVE!!

IheaNACHO? Yes, Ndidi (Indeed)
Ode number one of the whole world. Why will idiots like you exist??
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
YoungLionken:
A typical Igbo man is a blessing and always succeed cool.

Congrats bro...

U be correct man Nwokem. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
More wins to you lad we celebrate you
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Awoo88:

Ode number one of the whole world. Why will idiots like you exist??

If e pain you go drink sniper. Oops, I forgot sniper is now #800 you can't afford it.

4 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Afamsi: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Igbo Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dikaveli:
My nigga that's for the 1k pounds you sent me

Keep shinning brother
seriously?
Link me up abeg 5h pounds go solve some mattas for me
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by nonireel(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

e pain me so i go drink sniper. Oops, I forgot sniper is now #800 i no fit afford am. I fit get small tin
Get well soon
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations to Nigeria boy
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Awoo88:
Get well soon
Gerroff my mention
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
I'm proud when Nigerians are mentioned for great things
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Arinze624: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sorom kelechi'ukwu grin
I
G
B
O
A
M
A
K
A
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations to iheanacho and Ndidi..
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by MrCliff(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Biafran Boys shooting their shots every where.
Who know no us dey deaf, dumb and blind grin
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Build your football Cv well.

Congratulations
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by QuickStandard: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
mysportdab:
Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi celebrated his English Premier League Player Of The Month For Match Award.

Iheanacho scored five goals in three league matches for Leicester before the international break.

He also scored his first Premier League hat-trick against Sheffield United.

The 24 year old is the fourth Nigerian to win the Premier League Player Of The Month Award.

Iheanacho received the award, and teammate Ndidi was delighted for him.

Ndidi played some funny tricks on Iheanacho and called him "Senior Man Kelz" as they both laughed.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBaZjfHVfQ

Finally, something that makes me smile about Nigeria today. I really enjoyed the pigin feel
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by highness25(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jonasigoh:
na him age the make mi laff
No be small. Imagine me I de 29 and this dude 25. What a lie
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Senior man
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Klington: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
SuperBold:

The last time he was playing against Benin, he wasn't putting on Biafra shirt angry you people sef

Focus on the name "Iheanacho" and leave the shirt for now
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by sameks08(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
when ur time don reach every thing goes accordingly Congract my brother
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maintain dis form bro make e no fluctuate like Nepa light
Re: Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by pickatyou1: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
He deserves it.
He impressed me in the match against manchester United.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video / Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls / 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.