Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Are The Opportunities After Studying Marketing? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Opportunities After Studying Marketing? (195 Views)

Remember Me? My Life Is Finally Doomed After Studying Psychology / What Did You End Up Doing After Studying Physiology? / Career Choice After Studying Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Opportunities After Studying Marketing? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good Day NL,

As we all know the current trend in this country which unemployment and it's on high speed, How can a marketing graduate combat and survive the harsh trend in this country?
Re: What Are The Opportunities After Studying Marketing? by culf: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
They are several marketing jobs out there but a lot of it require patience and prayer.
Re: What Are The Opportunities After Studying Marketing? by yanabasee1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Marketing is one job that I'll never do....as a owned business or side hustle....

Those people that will trek from morning till night, looking for people to come and patronize them and their shoes will lose its form...

.But the easiest way to market is a digital marketing. .. You don't have to trek .. just create a platform and work on your strategies to have followers... They're the real keys to a successful marketing business...
Re: What Are The Opportunities After Studying Marketing? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
yanabasee1:
Marketing is one job that I'll never do....as a owned business or side hustle....

Those people that will trek from morning till night, looking for people to come and patronize them and their shoes will lose its form...

.But the easiest way to market is a digital marketing. .. You don't have to trek .. just create a platform and work on your strategies to have followers... They're the real keys to a successful marketing business...

sir I had already planned on acquiring digital marketing skills

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Productivity Mentorship Sessions W/ Ronald Kenneth / Working From Home With Your Smart Phone Or Laptop And Earn Every Day.. / Tips For Choosing The Best Garage Door Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.