Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation (39885 Views)

IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by optionalY09: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How?
Did he carry arms.

If he has rubbished the police, why is he scared of an ordinary A4 police letter?

Police invitation is disrespect to the Yoruba people and he will not honor any nigerian police invitation for defending his people from killer Fulani herdsmen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
optionalY09:

Ode, so PDP is Yoruba nation, we will deal with all of you criminals putting the life’s of Yoruba people in danger

HE IS FIGHTING FOR PDP

IN SUNDAY IGBOHO VOICE: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999 grin
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
optionalY09:

Police invitation is disrespect to the Yoruba people and he will not honor any nigerian police invitation.

He is a coward grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Jostoman: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Who named him a freedom fighter?

What freedom is he fighting for?

When did a pdp thug became a freedom fighter?

Upon all his jazz, he is afraid of a police invitation letter.
suffering and smiling people everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by kazybose: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Seriously!!!
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by rafcrown(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
FUNNY NATION
FUNNY SYSTEM
FUNNY LEADERS
FUNNY POLICIES
SEND DHL TO SHEKAU

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by elmessiahs(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
very smart

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by optionalY09: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

HE IS FIGHTING FOR PDP

IN SUNDAY IGBOHO VOICE: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999 grin

Yes he was PDP before realizing both pdp and apc politicians are criminal and now he want an independent nation where his people lives in security and he’s not apologetic about it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Jostoman: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Didn't i said it last weekend when they announced that our oga at the top is traveling to UK for a medical checkup? I said that all the freedom fighter in the south should be very careful at the moment because anytime i hear that he is traveling I know that something terrible is about to happen. So why are they inviting him in the first place? Has igboho now turn to Boko Haram or herdsmen now that make police to be sending invitation letter to him.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by optionalY09: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He is a coward grin

Moja mosa lafi n mo akogun

Running is part of right, time to fight is now now there is time for everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jostoman:
suffering and smiling people everywhere

Difference between yoruba, igbo and kanuri freedom fighters in Nigeria ( west, East and north)

Now who are the scam freedom fighters

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by tiredoflife(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
If this man dare reach abuja
Him own don finish

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
optionalY09:

Moja mosa lafi n mo akogun

Running is part of right, time to fight is now now there is time for everything

So is this man living a luxurious lifestyle is the one that want to fight for you.

He should better continue to run.

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by michoim(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I wonder ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by dleaf: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
[img][/img]
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't, your press did.

The man is fighting for pdp

SUNDAY IGBOHO: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999.

That statement alone is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs
. He is Fighting for PDP to defend PDP from the Herdsmen sent by APC

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
wonderful, Kanu with all his English and minions was arrested like a criminal and ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes like a vagabond but the thug according to myopic unscrupulous elements was invited by the IG of police, that is the power of unity of Yoruba nation, the presidency and the security outfit are running from consequences.

SimplyStupid is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
dleaf:
[img][/img]. He is Fighting for PDP to defend PDP from the Herdsmen sent by APC

So in other words, he is a PDP member
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by dleaf: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So is this man living a luxurious lifestyle is the one that want to fight for you.

He should better continue to run.
. Nothing stops U poor man from Fighting for People .

6 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
NIGERIA IS AT THE POINT OF DISINTEGRATION.

The "PATCH AND TEAR UNITY" largely managed by the founding fathers of Nigeria like Late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo and the Sarduana of Sokoto, Late Sir Ahmadu Bello is no longer existing presently.

Buhari has used FULANIZATION AND NORTHERNIZATION POLICY to scatter the remaining leftover of the unity.

The centre is finding it hard to hold.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
dleaf:
. Nothing stops U poor man from Fighting for People .

Did i say i was fighting for the people grin
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Herbephe1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't, your press did.
The man is fighting for pdp

SUNDAY IGBOHO: I AM A PDP MEMBER CONFIRM SINCE 1999. That statement alone is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKNwdg_rgUs

Who is this stupid thing?? will you keep that gutter shut!!

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Uteghe(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good Yoruba English. Dele was Edo sha.
Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by PigTormentor: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
optionalY09:

who are you? We yoruba people name him freedom fighter because he’s fighting for our people in Igangan and beyond we the Yoruba people respect him. So, your opinion don’t count asshole
[/s]

Who is "we Yoruba"?
I'm full blood omo Oduduwa and I can tell you that this thug does not speak for me and my people.

So park well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by joefelin2345: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The oppressed people of Odua Nation named him as their freedom fighter. He is fighting for the freedom of his people from the Fulanis. When APC fraudulently took over power & life has become misery for most Nigerians. You see yourself that you are a fool & beast of no gender.

7 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Eriokanmi: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Baawaa:
So,igboho fear bomb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Since bullets could penetrate him, they might want to try a letter bomb. I don't trust these people. He acted wisely. After heeding the invitation, they might want to detain him thereafter. Igboho would be the only Nigerian I've seen who fears nobody and he's not invisible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by Toosure70: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Baawaa:
So,igboho fear bomb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
With due respect.ori yin o pe sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by dleaf: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
What exactly is the Attrocities this Man Sunday Igboho has Committed .One should be Mentioned .Killers Herdsmen are Killing People in His Area He said No that should stopped .Is that the SIN he has Committed for God's sake .What the Hell is wrong with this Generation / Leaders. All the Zombies castigating this man prefers the Killers Herdsmen to keep Killing People .They have never talked against the Killings . Blood Suckers everywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by timagentms: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]
thebosstrevor1:

timagentms:

thebosstrevor1:

[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]
thebosstrevor1:

insubordination kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation by palsenator(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Any of your generation who has been as half bold as Sunday should come out. Yes we know he has his own flaws but his agitations are real.

Son of perdition.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC / Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.