Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others (24701 Views)

Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / 100 Cows Killed In Taraba By Gunmen In Military Uniform. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
What's going on ? This is becoming scarier ! It's like these fulanis are very determined to exterminate Igbo race o ! At the rate these mindless killings are going,the whole of alaigbo will soon be declared a ghost enclave if something is not done urgently to arrest the situation.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by emezuo17: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Newton85:
But it's cool when your fellow ill-bred, mannerless Eboes endlessly insult Soyinka abi? Bloody hypocrite!
. Any igbo that insults Soyinka is a fool and not well bred as you stated, we should learn to respect some of our icons, irrespective of tribe, as for me as an educated and exposed igbo man, I can never insult Soyinka, the man went to prison for the cause of Biafra and the igbos, we shouldn't allow kids who know nothing about history ruin this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by poseidon12: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dave Umahi wants to sacrifice his people (like Tinubu) to gain Fulani support for the Presidency. Bunch of stupid people. Ebonyi people should stop romancing the Fulani herdsmen.
The South East should send them packing by banning open grazing.
I feel for the people of Ebonyi but they should open their eyes and stop romancing the devil.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Samfloxin(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
oilPUSSY:
I repeat...... If you are Igbo and you still believe in the Unity of Nigeria, psyschiatric hospital should be your permanent home by now...

Nigerian army is always ready to take sides with Herdsmen but refused to protect the citizens they ought to protect..

It's obvious that the an attack on ESN by Nigerian army last week was to pave way for Herdsmen to invade Eastern Nigeria...

Let's see how this ends...

Modified..

One desperate attention seeking hegoat in Benin Idip camp quoted me and said karma is a bitch...

Which karma is worse than been displaced by skinny Herdsmen when war is not going on ?

Which karma is worse than after throwing party that Buhari will deal with Igbos if he wins, then your people ended up being victims of his maladministration ?

One thing about Igbos is that they are not afraid of facing death and can never leave our territory for any bastard to occupy or enthrone their kings like it was done in Ilorin... We fought a bloody 3 yr civil war without loosing an inch of our territory for strangers, but Ilorin is lost FOREVER without a single gunshot...

We would rather fight back on our land than to get displaced by Herdsmen like it's done in your region..

Benin refugee people sef, go and que for ur ewedu and amala, It's afternoon

God bless you plenty

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by okigbojihad: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Yoruba women who are all around Ogun, Ibadan and Lagos doing hook ups? Only an insane Igbo man will marry them. They're the women we use to ease the pressure in our bowels whenever we go to on our Lagos business trip.

lolzz,vast majority of the girls u see naked on twitter and instagram are yoruba girls..they hop in every thread displaying there cleavage and dirty bumbum..
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by jrusky(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mikehot:
I told you guys the vegetable used UK travel as an alibi

How do you explain fulani burning largest yam market, killing of igbos by herdsmen, nnsuka seige, gun men killing soldiers in bauchi etc less then a day he left

Make una still watch out for Easter Sunday

Bro you are right. First thing that must be achieve by force by fire is if it is possible nothing like apc structure is in any part of he East then it would be easy to dislodge these bustards called Fulani but any region that mistakenly allow apc to grab a structure the region will never see peace.

Since the bitchs called Umahi and Kalu started licking fulani Pooh all these killings surged and became daily things. We should first attack Umahi, Kalu and supreme Court governor the moment these bitchs are out safety will return because the moment all demonic apc moles are in extinct then we take the next step to secure our region ourselves but with Umahi, Kalu, Uzo it can never happen.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by IgweOfNnewi: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Electrochemistry:
Is that what they did to your mother to birth you? because you sound like an adaulterated admixture of a confused Fulani dumbass that mated a cow.
No, I saw your mother with wide thing, unfortunately Fulani had to go two two despite their buratashi rods
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by elgaboskii(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Suddenly, the East has also become a hotbed. Insecurity has taken over all parts of Nigeria
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by OLORIPAPA: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
The north has failed this country,they choose the side.of people causing menace because they are their kinsmen...I say this cause the day every northern man choose to end this it will end.
Some of them feels it's away to get back at the southerners,some it's just because of religion and some for the sake of kinsmen.The only solution for the south is to unite and choose to.protect their selves,family and region....these people can not be saved..
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Electrochemistry(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
No, I saw your mother with wide thing, unfortunately Fulani had to go two two despite their buratashi rods
Ineffective jab of a midget! Cow urine is not good for your health. Meanwhile tell your 'Maluu' siblings that they are living on burrowed time.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by jaxxy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, see this one, because this is not Yoruba related news, you are now calm Kikikikikikiki.

I know the speed with which you would have opened thread if it were to be Yoruba news.

Karma is a bitch.

oilPUSSY:
I repeat...... If you are Igbo and you still believe in the Unity of Nigeria, psyschiatric hospital should be your permanent home by now...

Nigerian army is always ready to take sides with Herdsmen but refused to protect the citizens they ought to protect..

It's obvious that the an attack on ESN by Nigerian army last week was to pave way for Herdsmen to invade Eastern Nigeria...

Modified..

One desperate attention seeking hegoat in Benin Idip camp quoted me and said karma is a bitch...

Which karma is worse than been displaced by skinny Herdsmen when war is not going on ?

Which karma is worse than after throwing party that Buhari will deal with Igbos if he wins, then your people ended up being victims of his maladministration ?

One thing about Igbos is that they are not afraid of facing death and can never leave our territory for any bastard to occupy or enthrone their kings like it was done in Ilorin... We fought a bloody 3 yr civil war without loosing an inch of our territory for strangers, but Ilorin is lost FOREVER without a single gunshot...

We would rather fight back on our land than to get displaced by Herdsmen like it's done in your region..

Bigots are not normal. Terrorist are attacking innocent people in south west and south east and u both turn it the tribalism like cat and mice? U tribal bigots are utterly useless. A disgrace to nationhood and humanity.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by mvem(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Rugaria:
Umeahi! You see your life?
where is ESN...I thought they say no Fulani again in the bush
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by karkel(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Prince081:
Who wrote the book "Things fall apart"?
chianu achabe
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by ofiko123(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Terrible, the current state of Nigeria...
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by GreatEbonyi: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
We keep saying this that Ebonyi People are direct descendants of Othman dan fodio and Mohammed....They are Fulanis , by blood approximately 75% of their blood rating is Hausa Fulani.

Ask why they house the highest number of mosques in their states.

Moreover over 81.7% of the people are Muslims and that's the effect of peace they enjoy belonging to religion of peace in sub-sahara
This Igala goat, you are not permitted to speak on matters affecting the Igbos, wait until there is a discus about kogi state the ancestral home of your tribe Igalas, then you can speak, I won't warn you again, is still a surprise how you Igalas find your way into Anambra state. SMH
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
okigbojihad:

while your people are in idp soaking there coward induced brain with watery beans.

Yeah...same old gist
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
okigbojihad:

u could also tell me the stories of a crying diya and the ratak ambassador his majesty awolowo?

You could also tell me the story of Nnamdi who jumped bail and ran off to the UK or Ojukuwu who ran off disguised as a woman after 3million of his kinsmen where we're wasted like rats
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
okigbojihad:

your assertions are wrong, i'm quite sure his yoruba wifes have been unable to give birth to healthy good looking kids and that was why he opted for a chioma to cleanse the ugly genes running through his veins and his lineage and also to ensure there are beautiful kids in his palace to prolong his life span bfor he dies of depression staring at the baboon like kids birthed by the horrible genes of his yoruba wifes.

plz Igbo men dnt lust over your ugly looking creatures you call women, i'm nt ready to have demons has kids all in the name of marrying a yoloba.

jst imagine her horrible genes over shadows mine.

i want beautiful kids plzzzzzz!!!!

You're obviously ignorant and ret@ded
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by GreatEbonyi: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
jrusky:

Bro you are right. First thing that must be achieve by force by fire is if it is possible nothing like apc structure is in any part of he East then it would be easy to dislodge these bustards called Fulani but any region that mistakenly allow apc to grab a structure the region will never see peace.

Since the bitchs called Umahi and Kalu started licking fulani Pooh all these killings surged and became daily things. We should first attack Umahi, Kalu and supreme Court governor the moment these bitchs are out safety will return because the moment all demonic apc moles are in extinct then we take the next step to secure our region ourselves but with Umahi, Kalu, Uzo it can never happen.
I support you bros, I support you big time, Umahi is my man but this his APC romance is causing us real harm.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Modified..

Chai.

U have finished afonjas like never before grin grin grin

They are always fond of chasing shadows while their own house is on fire.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by EmekaA125(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Rashidi the fulani herdsmen warlord has taken Ebonyi women having DPs and gang banging their holes with their 2 flat expired and overused bags of garri slamming their masculine chest when rammed from the intensed and enhanced buratashi rods and their yam legs shaking like I pass my neighbor generator light.
U escaped from a Psychiatric hospital. It's written all over ur trashy comment. Mumu boy
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by od501: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Baawaa:
They told you people that they are coming back,so you people don't prepare for them,and do fire for fire

When the military are busy attacking ESN, paving way for their brothers to invade smoothly.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by od501: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amaechi2023:
when the gunmen were razing police stations and attacking soldiers, your people were celebrating forgetting the fact that actions have consequences..
this one is just the tip of what would come if you don't wake up your ideas..

Sometimes I wonder how you guys think. Cant you see it's now obvious that they formed alliance with the Military? The military and the herdsmen are one.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by proprince(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
This counyry has gone to the wrong hand.

Buhari has finished Nigeria. sad
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Fcwilly: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dave Umeahi for president 2023
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by jiksman3: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Prince081:
Who wrote the book "Things fall apart"?
Bobrisky grin
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Elock1: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
when the gunmen were razing police stations and attacking soldiers, your people were celebrating forgetting the fact that actions have consequences..
this one is just the tip of what would come if you don't wake up your ideas..
We should learn to shun what is bad, Government have been using police and army to kill people even in the so called endsars protest but when the masses fight back all we hear shebi na igbo or na Afonja or leave fulani them abeg... TUFIAKWA
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Amaechi2023(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2021
Elock1:
We should learn to shun what is bad, Government have been using police and army to kill people even in the so called endsars protest but when the masses fight back all we hear shebi na igbo or na Afonja or leave fulani them abeg... TUFIAKWA
no country in the world where police brutality doesn't occur.
but the citizens don't go about razing down their police stations.
even if they do atleast that country should be rich in military strenght.
but Nigeria that is vulnerable with limited man power security are burning it's limited police stations.
ogbeni since the police are totally useless to you, look for alternatives.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Elock1: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
no country in the world where police brutality doesn't occur.
but the citizens don't go about razing down their police stations.
even if they do atleast that country should be rich in military strenght.
but Nigeria that is vulnerable with limited man power security are burning it's limited police stations.
ogbeni since the police are totally useless to you, look for alternatives.
see in this country the earlier we tell our selves the truth the better for us..

Like I wonder why we choose to live in denial.

I'm telling you that these men are dibrately killing people and you are telling me nonsense about police brutality being everywhere.. So after George died, and the Americans protested did you hear about the protesters being shot? No!

But here at lekki for instance, people who came to protest were killed by the same so called "elected" leaders and nothing was done about

It's only a politician who gains from the government or a stooge who has been paid or an outright fo*ool who can defend this country and present government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos / Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend / Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.