Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others (24902 Views)

Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / 100 Cows Killed In Taraba By Gunmen In Military Uniform. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
UMAHI CAN NOW SEE THAT IT DOESNT PAY TO HAVE A ROMANCE WITH DEMONS.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by goaldynboy: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
emezuo17:
. You people really have a problem, what is wrong with people securing their land against foreign terrorists, these fulanis have been recking havoc all over the country, how is their actions a reaction to Nnamdi Kanu and ipob? So it is because of ipob that they have been killing people in Olathe, Benue, Nassarawa, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun and Edo? Is it because of ESN that made them to kidnap Chief Olu Falea in his farm, or the killing of Fasoranti's daughter by these murderers was also as a result of ipob, let us keep fooling ourselves down south instead of coming together to fight off these murderous leeches, our eyes go clear Las Las.

My brother the person you quoted and most of the miscreants masturbating in this thread are Fulani impostors pretending to be Yoruba!

No sensible Yoruba that sucked his mother's breast will rejoice and gloat over Fulani herdsmen atrocities!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by femijay8271(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Obindigbo:

Seems killing and kidnapping is now turn by turn, when it hits your tribe again soon, same way you laugh now will be the same way you will laugh then, I wonder what would become of these Fulani people, both good and the bad ones among them when a southerner or more so Igbo man takes power, sure they will be hunted and killed soon, same way they are killing others now, when that time comes, there won't be any mercy for them.

hmmm, well you don't have to reply every tribalistic comments here because what I have learnt is that it's only happens here, believe me...I can't just tell you that you are stupid or says that I love that bad thing that is happening to you ONE ON ONE just because I just read it online
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by blackmanking: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
Where are the chest beaters, they are busy looking for Yoruba thread

stop been stupid and foolish

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by femijay8271(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
goaldynboy:

My brother the person you quoted and most of the miscreants masturbating in this thread are Fulani impostors pretending to be Yoruba!

No sensible Yoruba that sucked his mother's breast will rejoice and gloat over Fulani herdsmen atrocities!!!!

wa gbayi!!
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Asianjollof007: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
okigbojihad:

my friend will you shut up..wich territory was your people able to protect? at hit of the crisis all your people fled to benin republic.

You have gone nuts. Which people fled to benin republic? You stupid nyamiri on nairaland spread the rumour just to mock yoruba. I live in ogun state and i know what's happening here, we fought and chased those herdsmen away but we don't make mouth like you people. I can see you're crying on this thread, have a taste of what you started.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
tamdun:

See them, awon Osu people , u will hardly see yoruba people condemn their own, una biafra will be paradise indeed

What is my business with yoruba people.

Will I know who u be or what yoruba stands for for if not Nigeria?

Abeg enjoy yoruba and stop bothering yourself about others if you aren't afraid of staying alone

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Duplexxx: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wetin dey worry all those gunmen sef I don't blame them because of insecurity in Nigeria

Una no who una dey find
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Henrydonland(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin
oilPUSSY:
I repeat...... If you are Igbo and you still believe in the Unity of Nigeria, psyschiatric hospital should be your permanent home by now...

Nigerian army is always ready to take sides with Herdsmen but refused to protect the citizens they ought to protect..

It's obvious that the an attack on ESN by Nigerian army last week was to pave way for Herdsmen to invade Eastern Nigeria...

Let's see how this ends...

Modified..

One desperate attention seeking hegoat in Benin Idip camp quoted me and said karma is a bitch...

Which karma is worse than been displaced by skinny Herdsmen when war is not going on ?

Which karma is worse than after throwing party that Buhari will deal with Igbos if he wins, then your people ended up being victims of his maladministration ?

One thing about Igbos is that they are not afraid of facing death and can never leave our territory for any bastard to occupy or enthrone their kings like it was done in Ilorin... We fought a bloody 3 yr civil war without loosing an inch of our territory for strangers, but Ilorin is lost FOREVER without a single gunshot...

We would rather fight back on our land than to get displaced by Herdsmen like it's done in your region..

Benin refugee people sef, go and que for ur ewedu and amala, It's afternoon

[b]
oilPUSSY:
I repeat...... If you are Igbo and you still believe in the Unity of Nigeria, psyschiatric hospital should be your permanent home by now...

Nigerian army is always ready to take sides with Herdsmen but refused to protect the citizens they ought to protect..

It's obvious that the an attack on ESN by Nigerian army last week was to pave way for Herdsmen to invade Eastern Nigeria...

Modified..

One desperate attention seeking hegoat in Benin Idip camp quoted me and said karma is a bitch...

Which karma is worse than been displaced by skinny Herdsmen when war is not going on ?

Which karma is worse than after throwing party that Buhari will deal with Igbos if he wins, then your people ended up being victims of his maladministration ?

One thing about Igbos is that they are not afraid of facing death and can never leave our territory for any bastard to occupy or enthrone their kings like it was done in Ilorin... We fought a bloody 3 yr civil war without loosing an inch of our territory for strangers, but Ilorin is lost FOREVER without a single gunshot...

We would rather fight back on our land than to get displaced by Herdsmen like it's done in your region..

[/b]
oilPUSSY:

Modified..

laff no go keep pesin for dis naraland.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Electrochemistry(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Rashidi the fulani herdsmen warlord has taken Ebonyi women having DPs and gang banging their holes with their 2 flat expired and overused bags of garri slamming their masculine chest when rammed from the intensed and enhanced buratashi rods and their yam legs shaking like I pass my neighbor generator light.
Is that what they did to your mother to birth you? because you sound like an adaulterated admixture of a confused Fulani dumbass that mated a cow.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
YorubarLord:
Exactly what I told the fool, Davido has succeeded in making their shioma a baby mama grin.

It's what I always try to let this monkeys know...they talk about how marrying their women equates good genes when infact reverse is the case.... flatin0 women fvck yoruba men for good genes and better opportunities for their kids, they don't want them growing up screaming about marginalization grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
okigbojihad:

benin republic yoruba land? hahahaha and they all camped there like hoards of abandoned bloated pigs begging for aid and assistance.

atleast the ígbos aren't running away from their ancestral land and that bravery.unlike the yorubas week after week yorubaboons were killed,an over bleached oba's was killed like a sewage rat.

afonja opcs who ventured into the forest in search of fulani boys what was there faith.one of them was captured and tied like a christmas goat and was severely butchered..till date opc and amu tekun has vowed never to venture into the forest bcux of deadly fula boys who have camped there.
when it comes to bravery it is never synonymous with the yorubas..

Yes but bravery is synonymous to all Igbo men who fled disguised as women when shit hit the fan....lmaoo you're sick in the brain

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Inside life.

What a pity. undecided
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Map1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Modified..

you are blessed

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by okigbojihad: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
YorubarLord:
The same way davido is using that useless yeebow girl shioma as rag abi? grin Yoruba men like using yamreee women as rags cos of their greed and love for money and yoruba dick

davido wey go dey Bleep peruzzi left over..

anyways i wouldn't blame davido he needed a beautiful baby and chioma gave him one, he knew the chances of getting a beautiful baby with a yoruba woman is low.and so he took his chances well by taking chioma and avoid having a baby lizard has a child from a yoruba woman.

ooh plz remember his dad is half Igbo.

the bad genetic mutation from your women is likely to turn a healthy baby into lizard creature like even if the dad is handsome.
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by LegendHero(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Rashidi the fulani herdsmen warlord has taken Ebonyi women having DPs and gang banging their holes with their 2 flat expired and overused bags of garri slamming their masculine chest when rammed from the intensed and enhanced buratashi rods and their yam legs shaking like I pass my neighbor generator light.

grin grin
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by okigbojihad: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Yes but bravery is synonymous to all Igbo men who fled disguised as women when shit hit the fan....lmaoo you're sick in the brain

u could also tell me the stories of a crying diya and the ratak ambassador his majesty awolowo?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Rashidi is having 50 shades of grey in ebonyi forest with your yamlegged chiomas, Ada's and amaka's while you're busy wanking on nairaland..... fulani men raping your simpleton igbotic sisters, Yoruba men young and old taking the best of your women as wives and concubines... grin

Hunger has finished this one.
Na skeleton remain

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by biggy26: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Prince081:
Who wrote the book "Things fall apart"?
The same person that wrote there was a country
Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by okigbojihad: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You're sisters are currently getting fvcked by Rashidi...stop wanking

while your people are in idp soaking there coward induced brain with watery beans.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap John Ulebe Nnaji, 4 Others by Truthfulguy10: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Modified..

Tell them bro

They have no idea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA / Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife / Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.