Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu (1637 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / Insecurity: Why Bandits Started Killing Victims – Sheikh Gumi / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by MadamExcellency: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]-1). "A fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north." -Buhari.

-2). "Proscription of Ansaru(BH terrorists) violates the constitution.." -Lai Mohammed.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/acn-boko-harams-ban-violates-constitution/amp/

-3). "The sultan of Sokoto, the spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims, has condemned the military crackdown against the Islamist Boko Haram sect. "We cannot solve violence with violence," -Mohammed Sa'ad Abubakar.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14342863

4). "......Federal authorities must understand the deployment of brutal force alone will not be a sufficient approach towards addressing the country’s metastasising security crises, saying the government should instead emphasise other soft tactics to rescue the country from rampaging terrorists, bandits and herdsmen....."-Bola Tinubu.
https://www.gazettengr.com/use-minimum-force-against-terrorists-killer-herdsmen-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

They all are also terrorists according to the first five comments coordinated from BMC secret room.

Shame on BMC.
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by Ojiofor: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:
Yet to see any so far, this is ridiculous.

So Buhari is dead and replaced by one Jubril Al Sudani is not ridiculous to you?
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by lilvicky68(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
I don't remember when they were peaceful.. kanu is either high or I'm high....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by ContentedK: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
sarrki:
This is real confirmation that ipobians are terrorist

Esn as a matter of urgency should be crushed

Any resistance by ipobians on ground should be crushed completely

only if you know how stupid you sound sometimes, no sense at all.
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by losky83: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
sarrki:
n Opejobi

Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, has explained why he cannot criticize Boko Haram.

Kanu disclosed that Boko Haram members were peaceful people before the Nigerian Army and the police started killing them.

The IPOB leader, who spoke during his live broadcast, accused the Nigerian government of turning peaceful organizations into violent groups.

He said: “Boko Haram was a peaceful movement until Nigeria Police started killing them. That’s why I’m measured in my criticism of Boko Haram.

“They were peaceful. It was Nigeria Police and the Army that kept killing them to the point when they now turned violent.

“We are going to stand up for our rights to be free. We are not subjects of the Fulani caliphate. Many people can subscribe to that, but not this IPOB that I lead. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever.

“You know they call us toothless bulldogs, that they are online, they can’t do anything. And I agree with you. If these toothless bulldogs can be doing this when they have no teeth, imagine when they grow teeth, what will happen?

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/02/boko-haram-was-peaceful-until-nigerian-govt-started-killing-them-nnamdi-kanu-warns/

"book haram was peaceful",peaceful terrorist.Jesus I told u guys that this guy is insane.
Which terrorist is peaceful?
They just wait for the right time to strike.
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by 1willywilly: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is 100% right.
Only God knows what is going to happen to Dirty Stinking Soldiers soon.
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by theTranslator: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
I always said that this guy is not normal

He needs a therapist

But his followers are even more shameful
They don't have a mind of their own

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by sarrki(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
theTranslator:
I always said that this guy is not normal

He needs a therapist

But his followers are even more shameful
They don't have a mind of their own

You are a patriot
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by Exjoker(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
I won't blame him for making this comment, he was not in Nigeria when boko garam insurgency started during Late President Yaradua regime. Yes, Nigeria police kill their leader in a cold blood after arresting him but they first launched an attack on security forces and government establishments before they were crushed.
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2021
sarrki:

go and buy guns in other to crush them
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by IDeyNL: 12:12am On Apr 03, 2021
If Nnamdi Kanu indeed said this, he must be a fool.

Sometimes he should learn to keep shut.
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by sarrki(m): 2:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Hizzy:

go and buy guns in other to crush them

Igbos and their supporters will be dealt with

Even on Nairaland
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by frank202012: 2:26am On Apr 03, 2021
sarrki:

this man you again,u have started again with your conspiracy theory?

sarrki,you again?
I knew u have not learnt ur lessons after ur blind support for this evil regime....
i have no much words..
another karma is coming.....
seems u have been recalled to ur BMC work....
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2021
What an amazing statement!!

BH that formed their own government/caliphate within a Govt; said Wetern education is haram (forbidden), attacking State Securities (police) and citizens opposed to their beliefs.

Unbelievable!

However the killing of their leader in police custody wasn't professional
Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by orisa37: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Bokoharam is an INVASION and has never been peaceful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Saner Clime Citizen Joined In A Nigerian Misbehaviour / Twitter Ban: Osinbajo Should Advise Buhari And Stop Being A Figurehead VP – Bode / It may be time to Remove The Fuel Subsidy in other To save the Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.