Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu (22876 Views)

Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide / IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu / Police Disperse Sit-At-Home Enforcers, Stop Bank Robbery In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Ikaeniyan0: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has vowed never to forgive anybody still enforcing the sit-at-home in the Southeast.

Kanu said those enforcing the sit-at-home are indirectly working against my release.

He lamented that the sit-at-home was hijacked by oppressors to render the Southeast desolate.

Kanu disclosed this during his routine meeting with his legal team-led by his Special Counsel, Aloy Ejimakor.

Tweeting, Ejimakor wrote: “Any person or group of persons using my name, the name of IPOB or ESN in fundraising without my direct and express authorization is committing a crime with my name and I will deal with such a person, regardless of his place of residence.

“The details of Economic Empowerment Day (EED) are very comprehensive and I will personally unveil such details once I am released.

“The idea of endless sit-at-home has been hijacked by our oppressors as a means of rendering our land desolate and forcing our people to migrate out of our lands. They have, through enforcing the sit-at-home in Southeast, gerrymandered Igboland to now exclude the Igbos in Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Kogi, Rivers, Edo, Delta and Benue.

I will never forgive any person or group of persons still insisting on, and enforcing sit-at-Home. I take it that such a person is merely using my name to indirectly work against my release.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/07/sit-at-home-enforcers-working-against-my-release-ill-never-forgive-them-nnamdi-kanu/

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Somehow I feel for him but he has caused havock and rendered children fatherless due to all these sit at home rubbish. Nature is fighting back

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Taylor90: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Simon Ekpa is hired by Tinubu and Buhari

I can bet this with my life

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by mcmurphy132(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
DSS hand don touch this one him brain don reset

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Guyman01: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Simon Ekpa of APC is behind Sit at Home which people are not complying voluntarily but out of fear of unknown gunmen armed by Ekpa

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by malcom1X: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kanu didn't say this.
It takes up to 8 months for a CIA trained agent to turn in not to talk of Kanu that has been a prisoner for years.

Kanu can be easily brainwashed.
Google about American prisoners caught by the Japanese army in world war 2.
He has been brainwashed.

That's why Simon Ekpa says he will believe him if he gives this order away from Nigeria with a clear mind.

Off topic: have you guys noticed how those Nigerian twitter influencers don collect money close mouth.

Last month when it started in America. All Americans dey post screenshot evidence on twitter.
This is the time for them to do giveaway

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:
lipsrsealed
Type what you want to type, are you afraid?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Okoroawusa: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Did he say "release"? Why do you want to be released? I thought you are a warlord waiting for Israel, Russia and USA to bust you out of prison?

Anumanu!!...

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Brek: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
mcmurphy132:
DSS hand don touch this one him brain don reset
Nnamdi Kanu that has never enforced sit at home
Look whose talking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Phoen1X: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Security agencies don finally pot into letter writing,..how come a man they wont allow to wear his desired outfit is now allowed to write letters to his comrades. ??

8 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by EmeeNaka: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu should never be released.
His inclination to terrorism and abuse of authority is the worst since the days of Abubakar Shekau.
What Authority has Kanu to threaten to deal with people? The same manner of language that has caused millions of dollars in losses and thousands of lives. Nnamdi Kanu is an unrepentant terrorist, who want to be released so that he will enjoy his massive blood earnings, for which he started the dubious agitation.
I dislike IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen and I hope the FG will decimate them. They should not be negotiated with, as they have caused so much grief and destructions.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Beremx(f): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's obviously true because if he's released, Simon Ekpa will be powerless over the affairs of the nuisance he constituting. I see Tinubu releasing Nnamdi Kanu soon anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Ikaeniyan0: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Biafra and IPOB is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by paramakina202: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Emergingnation and gidgiddy did you just hear that?
You enemies of ndi Igbo should allow us breathe!

7 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by yarimo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fake news alerts
Ikaeniyan0:
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has vowed never to forgive anybody still enforcing the sit-at-home in the Southeast.

Kanu said those enforcing the sit-at-home are indirectly working against my release.

He lamented that the sit-at-home was hijacked by oppressors to render the Southeast desolate.

Kanu disclosed this during his routine meeting with his legal team-led by his Special Counsel, Aloy Ejimakor.

Tweeting, Ejimakor wrote: “Any person or group of persons using my name, the name of IPOB or ESN in fundraising without my direct and express authorization is committing a crime with my name and I will deal with such a person, regardless of his place of residence.

“The details of Economic Empowerment Day (EED) are very comprehensive and I will personally unveil such details once I am released.

“The idea of endless sit-at-home has been hijacked by our oppressors as a means of rendering our land desolate and forcing our people to migrate out of our lands. They have, through enforcing the sit-at-home in Southeast, gerrymandered Igboland to now exclude the Igbos in Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Kogi, Rivers, Edo, Delta and Benue.

“I will never forgive any person or group of persons still insisting on, and enforcing sit-at-Home. I take it that such a person is merely using my name to indirectly work against my release.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/07/sit-at-home-enforcers-working-against-my-release-ill-never-forgive-them-nnamdi-kanu/

68 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
The heat is real. Release MNK and the seat home stops
Without Ekpa, Mnk would have been forgotten
Nnamdi Kanu never made those comments.

The criminal Igbonpoliticains are worthless. Nobody takes them serious

7 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Somehow I feel for him but he has caused havock and rendered children fatherless due to all these sit at home rubbish. Nature is fighting back

Blame the Nigerian state that did the actual murdering (both overtly and covertly) and leave Mazi Kanu, who was responding to their evil and inability to fulfill their constitutionally required obligations, out of it!

What even Mazi Kanu may have failed to realise is that the bastards calling for and enforcing the sit-at-home....as well as those driving the narrative on social-media (like nairaland).....they all are in cahoots or in support of elements within and around the Buhari/Tinubu govt's! THEY don't want him released and it's THEM who are not obeying, or treating with contempt, a valid court order that freed him unconditionally!

65 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Solsix(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Cc Simon Ekpa
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Armaggedon: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Simon Ekpa knows he is done for. He is just using the opportunity to try having his own followership when MNK and IPOB comes for him later. But he will be shocked. Igbos are no fools.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by wakaman: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
malcom1X:
Kanu didn't say this.
It takes up to 8 months for a CIA trained agent to turn in not to talk of Kanu that has been a prisoner for years.

Kanu can be easily brainwashed.
Google about American prisoners caught by the Japanese army in world war 2.
He has been brainwashed.

That's why Simon Ekpa says he will believe him if he gives this order away from Nigeria with a clear mind.

Off topic: have you guys noticed how those Nigerian twitter influencers don collect money close mouth.

Last month when it started in America. All Americans dey post screenshot evidence on twitter.
This is the time for them to do giveaway

So what did kanu say?
Thing is some of you are so hopeless and useless and have only found a vent for your frustrations in other to destroy the
Profits and prospects of people that have things working for them.
You want others to be on the same level of hopelessness and uselessness.
Hopeless and useless vermin of yourself.

😡

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by raskymonojendor: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kanu is now to gentle like a dove in detention. All thanks to President BAT.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by raskymonojendor: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Guyman01:
Simon Ekpa of APC is behind Sut at Home which people are not complying voluntarily but out of fear of unknown gunmen armed by Ekpa
Kanu started sit at home. His faithful disciple just continued from where Kanu stopped.

More power to Simon Ekpa's elbow as Biafrians continue to support and hail his sit at home enforcers as we saw in Ariaria international market in Aba..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by raskymonojendor: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Biafra and IPOB is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.
Yes oo. Kanu was just doing the Lord's work. He has been replaced by another prophet called Mazi Simon Ekpa cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
He should just calm down. This is exactly what we were telling him then when he was sowing lies, hate and bigotry with vicious and violent rhetorics but he didn't listen and now has raised a generation of same misguided types.

Now the falcon can not hear the falconer, he should use appeal to reach them and not threat. May God heal Igboland. Check my signature for free stuffs!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nnamdi cownu who killed our relative Miracle Nwobodo, will die in prison.
Iseeee.
He will never come across anything good in his miserable life along with his supporters.
Cannibals and murderers.

Amadioha and Ogun kee all enemies of Nigeria 🇳🇬

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
“I will never forgive any person or group of persons still insisting on that....
Bastard animal, cannibal and murderer and you think the souls of thousands of people you cause to kill,
Behead with their private parts sliced out will forgive you, animal.
May you never know an iota of peace in your miserable life.
As long as God lives, you go collect.....(ya reward)....in due time.

We Rise

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by Tinububalls: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Without sit-at-home nobody would talk about MNK.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by onumadu: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinububalls:
Without sit-at-home nobody would talk about MNK.

So, you love Kanu more than Kanu loves himself?

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by DigitallyPro(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by festacman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu by inoki247: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol las las u go dey alright....

When dem don see am as avenue to Cashout and solicit for donation u sef use that format and he work for you allow another person use the format cashout....

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Primaries Is Today, Which Of Our Entertainers Will Scale Through? / Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) / Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.