Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures (2670 Views)

Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by marvelck: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress and movie producer, Genny Uzoma stuns in new beautiful pictures she recently shared on her Facebook page...

Dressed in a lovely yellow top, blue pant and blue color shoe to match, the multi talented actress wowed her fans, after sharing some of her latest pictures to celebrate Good Friday....

Shared with caption

Blissful Good Friday

Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by habsydiamond(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
All I know is, in Nigeria all ladies are actresses.. Simply because they can act by making fake thing look real.. They are good at that mehn.. I hail una ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by zaraola(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
How is she the most beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
zaraola:
I was about to ask this same question. Seems like a paid advert. My advise to the op, try making it a little more subtle so that people would take u more serious.
Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by eMJPossibility(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
if you can't feel yourself and be happy

wetin you gain
Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by orohbiro(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
I beat her hands down she no fine reach me
Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by maureensylvia(f): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Is there a new meaning for beautiful?
Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by dochenaj: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
zaraola:
Everybody has someone they are most beautiful to.

Beauty is subjective. Hence the popular saying, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

Are you more beautiful than her? Of course someone will think you are, but everybody may not think that you are.
Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by meobizy(f): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Proper lokito. This one is Nairalanders' spec.
Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by pretydiva(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2021
On top Jesus death Na she snap photos? Some ladies can over do sha undecided
Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by BBBells: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
sagged boobs, panel beated ass

and guys will still be doing yahoo yahoo just to have a bite
may GOD SAVE US OH

Re: Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress Celebrates Good Friday With Lovely New Pictures by Frales6(f): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
the girl try fine...at least she never dey bleach

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky And Mompha Fight Dirty After Oye Kyme Said They’re Dating(photos) / Breaking News!! Mercy Jonhson Okorie And Daughter Purity Okorie Return Home / Pictures From Davido's Sister's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.