Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat (30916 Views)

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by PigTormentor: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ovie56:
Idiiote where are you getting your news from? CNN? Noah Green was a black muslim

Omo ale, your drunkard useless father is the village idiot. The terrorist is not not white as previously reported but he's still a Christian terrorist.
So STFU and FVCK off.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Ovie56(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
PigTormentor:

Omo ale, your drunkard useless father is the village idiot. The terrorist is not not white as previously reported but he's still a Christian terrorist.
So STFU and FVCK off.
My father didn't live in the village and the attacker was not a Christian, making three false claims. you've earned 3 Pinocchios, The attacker was a black devout Muslim, an avid follower of Louis Farrakhan and Nation of Islam

just own up to your fat big L and stop looking at the colour and religion on people that do evil things, just condemn the evil, colour and religion is irrelevant .

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by PigTormentor: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Ovie56:
My father didn't live in the village and the attacker was not a Christian, making three false claims. you've earned 3 Pinocchios, The attacker was a black devout Muslim, an avid follower of Louis Farrakhan and Nation of Islam

just own up to your fat big L and stop looking at the colour and religion on people that do evil things, just condemn the evil, colour and religion is irrelevant .

Obviously you don't know jack about Nation of Islam. Most of them are basically Christians who are confused and looking for an outlet.

No real Muslim will write trash such as this

"He wrote that “my faith is one of the only things that has been able to carry me through these times and my faith is centered on the belief of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan as Jesus, the Messiah, the final divine reminder in our midst.”

Nation of Islam followers are.more like a cult followers of Namdiot coward Cownu. Mad at the world and looking for any means to Express that. Nothing more.

I beg go to bed son. Good night.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Ovie56(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2021
PigTormentor:

Obviously you don't know jack about Nation of Islam. Most of them are basically Christians who are confused and looking for an outlet.

No real Muslim will write trash such as this

"He wrote that “my faith is one of the only things that has been able to carry me through these times and my faith is centered on the belief of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan as Jesus, the Messiah, the final divine reminder in our midst.”

Nation of Islam followers are.more like a cult followers of Namdiot coward Cownu. Mad at the world and looking for any means to Express that. Nothing more.

I beg go to bed son. Good night.
Everyone gets an L at some point, tonight is a proof you are a bigot, the religion of evil doer and their skin colour don't matter, but that said he was black and a muslim, he was not a christian.
Nations of Islam do not preach gospel they are Moslem.

Go and sleep with you L you earned it"
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by tit(f): 1:07am On Apr 03, 2021
In a post from mid-March on a now-deleted Facebook page, Green wrote that he had recently left his job, "partly due to afflictions, but ultimately, in search of a spiritual journey". He added he had been suffering the "side effects of drugs I was intaking unknowingly" and wrote extensively of his interest in the black nationalist religious organisation, Nation of Islam.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by pusskhole(m): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2021
Anyone very conversant with real U.S news not some “fake news” coming out from left-wing media like CNN would know this is a hoax to keep up the Walls in DC and the National Guard by Nancy Pelosi. Demon-crats and Fauci are trying to pass a bill through the back door to mandate Vaccine passports for all and also the brewing gun control heavily debated in house. They know there’s a potential protest currently been hatched by patriots which they feel goes against their 25th amendments. Let’s just sit back and watch how events play out in that part of the world. But as I hate to say this, whatever plays out there will automatically affect the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Duplexxx: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by worldaroundyou: 2:12am On Apr 03, 2021
crazy day for america
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by juman(m): 2:21am On Apr 03, 2021
I dont like those in the capitol.

Those are the worst kind of politicians in america.
The only thing they do is just to argue and argue and argue without intention to move america forward.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Mykelhendriz: 2:43am On Apr 03, 2021
aremuforlife:
America is among the most insecure country in the world, but we as Nigerians, we like defend US.
USA recorded over 4000 murder cases by gun in 2020.
Lol... that’s what Nigeria record per week
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Cousin9999: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2021
What are the odds of some fake NOI plowing into a barricade?

Maybe if they can produce video of that guy getting into the vehicle, or some registration or a receipt from a rental place with his name, I'll buy it.

It's interesting that right after 2 mass shootings by white guys, and a bunch of racist attacks by white guys, all of a sudden we get some cartoon character driving into a barricade in a toy car and attacking heavily armed police with a shank. And allegedly he's black.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Bestbeelieve: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2021
white man with semi automatic kills many- taken into custody! cops- we still investigating the motive!
black man with knife kills one- shot dead- cops- criminal, terrorist etc
fck america!!! i dont support evil but selective discrimination is bad!!!
spits!!!
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by SteelMcqueen: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2021
aremuforlife:
America is among the most insecure country in the world, but we as Nigerians, we like defend US.
USA recorded over 4000 murder cases by gun in 2020.

Dude get your facts right.....it's not up to 4000 deaths by gun, it's about 20.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by aremuforlife(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2021
osazsky:
for naija 4000 people they commit suicide due to hunger...na them they kill themselves my dads friend took his life 2 months ago cuz he is been held 6 years pension
Americans commit more suicide than Nigerians
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by aremuforlife(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2021
SteelMcqueen:

Dude get your facts right.....it's not up to 4000 deaths by gun, it's about 20.
Dude read this
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/24/us-murders-extra-4000-everyday-gun-violence
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Calitoscassius(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yet Americans love him and how is this Biden's fault.Ignoramus you must not talk if you know nothing undecided
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Godszilla: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2021
I supose this post didn't age well.

”99.9% sure“ he is a nation a Islam supporter.

“However, the path has been thwarted, as Allah has chosen me for other things,” Green wrote on his Facebook page. Throughout life, I have set goals, attained them, set higher ones, and then been required to sacrifice those things.”

Pls let's stop acting as if evil neva existed b4 trump. Evil has no religion
Bar1941:
It will take close to two decades before the madness planted in the minds of some Americans by Trump can be healed...

I'm 99.9% sure the asśhole is one of his supporters.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
I should be asking you that because you posted rubbish and made no sense
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Calitoscassius(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I should be asking you that because you posted rubbish and made no sense
More crap! Are you okay? are you depressed, mentally ill or something?
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by membranus: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Donald Trump's evil legacy to America.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by UncutSk(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Bar1941:
It will take close to two decades before the madness planted in the minds of some Americans by Trump can be healed...

I'm 99.9% sure the asśhole is one of his supporters.
you too mumu
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by UncutSk(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2021
doxijaw:
Ha , was trying to explain white supremacy in another thread..

Lovely jobly!
try and research before saying nonsense
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by UncutSk(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2021
Flier:
Its white supremacist not international terrorist,they are Trump supporters that won’t accept Biden as the president
He planted evil before he left office and that evil will continue to hunt Americans for many years to come
where did you get this news that it's a white supremacist
Una too mumu for this country iswr
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2021
Calitoscassius:
More crap! Are you okay? are you depressed, mentally ill or something?
You should be asking yourself this question when you acknowledge your lunacy you will be on the road to recovery tongue
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by CoolUsername: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bestbeelieve:
white man with semi automatic kills many- taken into custody! cops- we still investigating the motive!
black man with knife kills one- shot dead- cops- criminal, terrorist etc
fck america!!! i dont support evil but selective discrimination is bad!!!
spits!!!

Don't worry, mass shootings by black gang members are so commonplace that they don't pass local news.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by chamboy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
dynicks:
Just when they heard BUHARI is some distance away from them.....

So they can fear bubu like this...
how is buhari close US tell me
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by oscarline2002: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Some Nigerian so called christians believed Trump was their second messiah, many of them even believes the democrat of biden are satanic. I shake my head for so called Nigerian christians... And the same Trump republicans worship and pray to the same God the democrats also serve. When will Nigerian christians stop being slaves. The oyinbo people self wey bring the religion no take am personal pass them for here wey Dem carry am come give. And las las na still hypocrisy them dey do generally for the christianity globally

Some of you like spewing garbage from your mouth.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by biggy26: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Julianaa:
The country with the largest military in the world

It's no longer USA vs Iran but USAvs USA
Self distruct.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Calitoscassius(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You should be asking yourself this question when you acknowledge your lunacy you will be on the road to recovery tongue
I can confirm now that you need a psychiatrist ASAP.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I can confirm now that you need a psychiatrist ASAP.
Stop projecting and get one for yourself you can thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rats At US Police Headquarters Get ‘High’ On Seized Marijuana / Singapore To Give Citizens $300 Each Because Of Excess Budget / President Mnangagwa Appoints 68-Year-Old Sithembiso Nyoni As Minister Of Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.