Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat (30910 Views)

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Teaser4(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

aftermath of dt utterances
what utterances, you be lmbecile cos the man wey attack na black man...
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Teaser4(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Flier:
Its white supremacist not international terrorist,they are Trump supporters that won’t accept Biden as the president
He planted evil before he left office and that evil will continue to hunt Americans for many years to come
another dindinrin spotted, gotv cnn-subcriber..Noah Green, a 25-year-old Black man from Indiana with ties to Virginia
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Teaser4(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
PigTormentor:
Another white Christian terrorist at work.
They are already blaming his mental health as usual

NOAH GREEN, is the latest male Christian terrorist to terrorize the US just this year alone.
One killed bunch of people in Atlanta and they blamed it on his sexuality, can you believe that trash excuse?
Noah Green is a nigga...

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Teaser4(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ovie56:
You'll be disappointed to know the attacker was a Black Muslim who had nothing to do with Trump, just like i.m disappointed with the 21 iidiots who liked your post as at when writing this.
bro no mind those mfs....
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Calitoscassius(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Stop projecting and get one for yourself you can thank me later
Sure, any recomendations to one of yours? You should know alot of psychiatrists.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Sure, any recomendations to one of yours? You should know alot of psychiatrists.
I should be asking you get in touch with one for your own health
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Calitoscassius(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I should be asking you get in touch with one for your own health
okay, i will do that, anything else reasonable you would like to add? undecided
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Calitoscassius:
okay, i will do that, anything else reasonable you would like to add? undecided
Get sense
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Calitoscassius(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Get sense
anything else? undecided
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Cousin9999: 1:23am On Apr 04, 2021
Still waiting for video or photos of that man exiting/entering that vehicle make and model with the same plates, and I want to see evidence he rented it or that it was registered in his name.

Until then, I don't buy it.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2021
Teaser4:
what utterances, you be lmbecile cos the man wey attack na black man...
you are very stupid who is slowpoke you lacked training must you abuse to make simple contrary opinions to others,take caution
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Cornpop: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
anything else? undecided

Yo. Bro, that b!tch amazontopaz is a prostitute from port harcourt. be easy on her. she is having a rough day. I think she is not seeing the kind of business she is expecting

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Teaser4(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

you are very stupid who is slowpoke you lacked training must you abuse to make simple contrary opinions to others,take caution

fvck you, nah your uncle you dey follow talk... Go back to bed

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Teaser4:
fvck you, nah your uncle you dey follow talk... Go back to bed

you lack manner
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Teaser4(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

you lack manner
your father!!!
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Teaser4:
your father!!!
same
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by htdot: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
PigTormentor:

Mumu, he's just another white male Christian terrorist. Probably brainwashed just like you.

Noah Green has been identified as the latest male Christian terrorist to terrorize the Capitol just like his fellow reta@rds did in January 6th.
You calling me mumu because u can't kiss the truth. The dude is a Muslim terrorist, even cnn fake news also admit...

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by khiaa(f): 3:29am On Apr 15, 2021
ChangetheChange:
Biden the weakling
This is the type of presidency, the terrorists have been wishing for, so they can strike United States again

The Terrorists attacked the US Capital on Jan 6, 2021, this was all Trump's doing.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by khiaa(f): 3:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Donald trump, a disguse terrorist

Donald Duck was a Terrorist and a racist but he wasn't in disguise, he let everyone see who he is.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by khiaa(f): 4:23am On Apr 15, 2021
tit:
The man only had a knife
Why did the police shoot him?
Is it because the man is not white?
Would they have shot a white man with knife?

A white person in America can threaten a cop, hit a cop, curse a cop, resist arrest, take off in a cop's squad car, hell, a white mass murderer can kill 10 people and still be arrested unharmed, I have seen all these things happen. I can't say the same for Black and Brown people because we can be killed by the cops for simply **Walking While Black.**

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by khiaa(f): 5:02am On Apr 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yet Americans love him and how is this Biden's fault.Ignoramus you must not talk if you know nothing undecided

It's not that we love Biden(cause we don't) we just hate Trump and couldn't stand 4 more years of that mor.an.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by khiaa(f): 5:32am On Apr 15, 2021
PigTormentor:

Omo ale, your drunkard useless father is the village idiot. The terrorist is not not white as previously reported but he's still a Christian terrorist.
So STFU and FVCK off.

Actually he was a Black Muslim, a follower of the Nation of Islam. He was a true Patriot.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2021
khiaa:

It's not that we love Biden(cause we don't) we just hate Trump and couldn't stand 4 more years of that mor.an.
Speak for yourself.

We love Biden
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Akuruoulo(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2021
khiaa:

The Terrorist attacked the US Capital on Jan 6, 2021, this was all Trump's doing.
AND BIDEN SHOULDN'T ACCUSE ANYONE FALSEFULLY. HE SHOULD PROTECT AMERICA
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by khiaa(f): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2021
Akuruoulo:
AND BIDEN SHOULDN'T ACCUSE ANYONE FALSEFULLY. HE SHOULD PROTECT AMERICA
You're right, but as of now he's betraying his constituents for the favor of Asians, because Kamala is Asian. He had the audacity to make an executive order bill to stop Asian hate but AA have been pissed on for 400 years and there's no hate crime order for this.

This is a bad deal for Black Americans. Stacy Abrams betrayed us. I could understand her plight because it was the choice of Biden or Trump and to us Trump can rot in hell, but that doesn't mean we won't be sending Biden to Hell in 2024. grin
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Akuruoulo(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2021
khiaa:
You're right, but as of now he's betraying his constituents for the favor of Asians, because Kamala is Asian. He had the audacity to make an executive order bill to stop Asian hate but AA have been pissed on for 400 years and there's no hate crime order for this.

This is a bad deal for Black Americans. Stacy Abrams betrayed us. I could understand her plight because it was the choice of Biden or Trump and to us Trump can rot in hell, but that doesn't mean we won't be sending Biden to Hell in 2024. grin
I PRAY AMERICA SHOULDN'T FALL BEFORE 2024.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by khiaa(f): 1:31am On Apr 16, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Speak for yourself.

We love Biden

That's only because you don't know who Biden is.
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:36am On Apr 16, 2021
khiaa:

That's only because you don't know who Biden is.
I know who Biden is and I like him I don't need to hear who is he from you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by khiaa(f): 2:40am On Apr 16, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I know who Biden is and I like him I don't need to hear who is he from you undecided undecided
Did I offer to tell you who he is? Smart people find out these things on their own, but I guess you're......oh well. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by Cornpop: 6:54am On Apr 16, 2021
khiaa:

Did I offer to tell you who he is? Smart people find out these things on their own, but I guess you're......oh well. undecided

The only professional she knows is prostitution. That's when she is original but any other time she is just a shadow of someone on Twitter. Parrot what they say
Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2021
khiaa:

Bye girl I don't have your time

1 Like

Re: US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Cornpop:

The only professional she knows is prostitution. That's when she is original but any other time she is just a shadow of someone on Twitter. Parrot what they say
Insult me again and I will call the mods for you
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rats At US Police Headquarters Get ‘High’ On Seized Marijuana / Singapore To Give Citizens $300 Each Because Of Excess Budget / President Mnangagwa Appoints 68-Year-Old Sithembiso Nyoni As Minister Of Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.