Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct (589 Views)

How Do I Fund Bet9ja Account With Mtn Recharge / I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match / How Do I Fund My Bet365 Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by josephjboy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good evening guys, just this morning I fund my sporty bet account #3300, they've debited mw from my bank but it's not in my sporty bet account.

I'm confused at this point because this is the first time I'm having problem since I've been using sporty bet .

Guys please what can I do to get ma money back

No insults please, thanks
Re: I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by budaatum: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
josephjboy:

Good day guys, my name is Joseph I'm in Lagos, I need a job, I can't kill myself , I need help. Guys please I need information. ***Age withheld

I'm glad to see you found a job.
Re: I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by josephjboy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
budaatum:

I'm glad to see you found a job.
yeah thanks bruh
Re: I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by VicM6: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Contact ur bank for a reversal, sportybet got nothing to do with this..... ur bank will reverse ur fund back to ur bank acct 24-48hrs working days excluding weekends and public holiday's
Re: I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by josephjboy(m): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2021
VicM6:
Contact ur bank for a reversal, sportybet got nothing to do with this..... ur bank will reverse ur fund back to ur bank acct 24-48hrs working days excluding weekends and public holiday's
thanks buddy, Jah bless you
Re: I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by VicM6: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
josephjboy:
thanks buddy, Jah bless you
Amen bro... have u contacted ur bank yet?
Re: I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by harmargedon: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
VicM6:
Amen bro... have u contacted ur bank yet?
yes I contacted Mysportybet and they said they played visual with the money and they promised to pay back in full. They lost the visual game any way.

Re: I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by VicM6: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
harmargedon:
yes I contacted Mysportybet and they said they played visual with the money and they promised to pay back in full. They lost the visual game any way.
THEY....As in Mysportybet use ur money play tete.....first time i am ever hearing this....hiw can u fund ur acct nd ur sport company will use the money to play virtue without ur consent....Nawa o...Dem come still lost again...lobatan
Re: I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by VicM6: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
harmargedon:
This ur own shock me...e choke....Anyway i wasn't referring my question to you okay....thnk u.
Re: I Didn't See The Money I Fund In Mysportybet Acct by harmargedon: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
VicM6:
This ur own shock me...e choke....Anyway i wasn't referring my question to you okay....thnk u.

(1) (Reply)

Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar: The 50 Best Footballers Have Been Named And Ranked / Ac Milan Signs Fikayo Tomori On A Permanent Deal From Chelsea / The Arsenal Star Is Poised To Give Mikel Arteta Another Headache This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.