Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault (35222 Views)

Assault: NBA To Investigate CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Hogan17: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Danladi is a private citizen
Hmmm!
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by delpee(f): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Burruchaga71(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nnaa mehnn, I don't just understand the kind of story that comes from Nigeria. Every time they keep telling people to come home and invest. As long as I know. Nigeria is the worst place to live. Ndiara everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by donfruit(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by lonlytroy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Don't fear them , believe in yourself
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by anselm791(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
It's the supporters of this government I loathe.
Thank God they are not escaping the injustice too.

5 Likes

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by khalids: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Let our security forces keep on shielding all these politicians that are destroying our nation.........I Pity them and their future generations, cos them go reap wetin dem dey sow....

4 Likes

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Imsoblessed: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
You can only trust a dead police officer not lie. The day any of my close friends of family join police, na
that day our relationship end.

4 Likes

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by seanswitch(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
No surprise. We need to learn in this country. Until we begin to do things right from the micro level we won't get it right on the bigger stage.
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
qualityovenbake:
One Nigeria is a scam.

There was an assault against the judge bt it wasn’t done by the trader or security personnel in the situation I think bt an enraged crowd and he was injured and his car vandalized.

The judge also acted irresponsibly in the situation and assaulted the security or trader that accosted him.

1 Like

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Shattuck(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
look this is buhari's govt so much impunity because the president supports it. subordinates don't just abuse the law like that, here some fools will be screaming our darling daddy.
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by favor914: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
Nothing new here.
For the man to be CCT Chairman in GMB's government means he is "untouchable" just like the rest.

Classic case of the government fighting its perceived enemies with insecticides while spraying its allies with deodorants!

Naija I hail o.
Wasn’t he the Code Of Conduct Chair under Uncle Jonathan that tried to mess with Jagaban & his Lagos Posse in 2012 and got rubbished?
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by favor914: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shattuck:
look this is buhari's govt so much impunity because the president supports it. subordinates don't just abuse the law like that, here some fools will be screaming our darling daddy.
Everything Buhari, no logical argument, just President Buhari that is relaxing in West London?
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Segkem2013(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
The police spokesperson don't usually respond to phone calls when they are guilty.
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Fcwilly: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Another protest loading

1 Like

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by capitalzero: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigerians are good people. Nothing of such can happen in any of south America or Asia country. Umar would been dead by now. He would not even try it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by calcal: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
This behavior of the Nigerian police is not new, those that still believe in ONE NIGERIA good luck.
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by BlackBaron: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
DSS under Buhari continues to be used to perpetrate injustice and oppression. Big shame of an organisation!

Disgusting and a not fit for purpose unit. Chasing civilians whilst failing at their job of actual intelligence gathering and fighting domestic terrorism!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Bodinya: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
���I weep for this country.
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by gurunlocker: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
That's how this country works when you have or you are in power.....

You arrest the victim while leaving the culprit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by symbianDON(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
our leaders are mostly completely shameless...imagine how this danladi guy is disgracefully showing how shameless he is.
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
khalids:
Let our security forces keep on shielding all these politicians that are destroying our nation.........I Pity them and their future generations, cos them go reap wetin dem dey sow....
exactly,

Including bankers, civil servants enabling them to embezzle and launder billions.

My broda the security forces are already suffering and paying dearly for it,

In the form of outright deliberate refusal to pay the retired security personnel their pension.

Incessant Wasting of the lives personnel by criminal elements
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by IamNumeroUno: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:
Wasn’t he the Code Of Conduct Chair under Uncle Jonathan that tried to mess with Jagaban & his Lagos Posse in 2012 and got rubbished?

My comment is obviously beyond your comprehension.
"For him to be CCT Chairman under Buhari; means he is untouchable, else he would have been removed like Onnogen and all others who presided over one court or the other before GMB forcefully removed them".
Is that simple enough?

3 Likes

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by UnabashedIPOB: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
The Zoo never disappoints! What a hopeless contraption!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Ten06(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Your country has gone beyond redemption.
Very soon people will start leaving in drove so that the politician and their cohort can inherit everything in it including the kidnappers and other criminal elements, because they are all bird of the same feathers.
The are People who kill and destroy
Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by urbobo20(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
welcome to fulani republic of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by proprince(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Where are my Emab plaza and Banex plaza boys?

Lets start a mega protest against this Umar of a huy and demand for his sack. Lets keep sharing the asault video until something is done.

We cant leave that poor security boy to suffer like this

1 Like

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Useless country..

2 Likes

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Honesty111: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
blackboy:
This is wrong. Where is NJC? Where is justice? Is CCT Chairman above the law? I watched the video of the assault on the security man. It was very bad.
That security man should be a rich man now if there is justice in Nigeria. The CCT chairman will not only resign or be removed but also sell his SUV and compensate the guard handsomely

Where did this dream take place? Definitely not in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by Brushstrokes20: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Only a red revolt can salvage the doomed shithole!

2 Likes

Re: Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
slave nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Weapons Captured By Local Hunters In Adamawa State. / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.