Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. (35223 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Ekiti Governorship Election Debate Holds On Thursday, July 12, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2022
#CDD (Center for Democracy and Development - West Africa) is collaborating with Arise Television to host a series of presidential townhalls ahead of the 2023 general elections.

The first series takes place today November 6th 2022 @6pm and will air on @ARISEtv

Don’t miss this conversation:

#Nigeriadecides2023
#CDDEAC2023

Source:
https://twitter.com/CDDWestAfrica/status/1589167747526582272?t=INcvQcMKH0ZlzSBlrayZjg&s=19

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2022
adekanmbi1986:
Ok

THEY SHOULD ALSO INVITE ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES TOO.

THAT IS... ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES SHOULD ALSO BE INVITED IN BATCHES..

NOT JUST THESE POPULAR CANDIDATES..

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2022
REASONS WHY I WILL VOTE FOR PETER OBI.

1. He will block off all the financial leakages in the country, both the official leakages inside the Government, and the unofficial/illegal leakages every other “elsewhere” in Nigeria.

For those that would say that he cannot implement this, please they should go and verify this one below..

In Anambra, he succeeded in blocking off a lot of leakages, and cut down the cost of governance.
More taxes started going directly into the government purse, rather than into the purses of highly-placed individuals.
The IGR of Anambra increased under Peter-Obi, not just because he widened the tax-net,, but because he blocked-off a lot of the leakages.

2. He will definitely find ways to start making people to stop hoping to become rich while they are Not doing anything --- the spirit of “working”, productiveness, and investment will be cultivated in Nigerians, and the spirit of “showing-off” and huge spendings on irrelevant things and on frivolvolities would just die off. People would now be counted due to what they do, and not how much money they spend.

For those that would say that he cannot implement this particular one, please they should go and verify this one below too..

The workers in Anambra State started becoming productive. All those redundant and unproductive methods of doing “work” became obsolete in the State. He brought in productiveness into the system. He also started using locally-sourced vendors from amongst the people to supply goods and services to the Government,, (and he never towed the line of giving such contracts to the same “cronies” within the Government which he might have brought in into the Government. He didn't even bring in his “cronies” in his Government to start with.)
For the first time in Anambra State, Local Contractors got contracts without paying any sort of kickbacks.

3. He is more interested in developing the people of Nigeria more than he is interested in erecting incessant and unnecessary physical infrastructures, or in spending the money of Nigeria on frivolities. NO.. but he is more interested in developing the people of Nigeria (through things like education, and paying-per-hour policy). Though the physical infrastructures are good, but they are not all necessary for it be the sole purpose of his Government. He can only do the development of physical infrastructures when they are really supposed to serve the priority needs of the people. (That is, physical infrastructures such as power, education, and healthcare facilities.)
(He is not the type of president that would rush to build infrastructure projects in a locality where such projects are not the priority necessity of the people there).

For those that would say that he cannot do this particular one, please they should go and verify this one below too..

The Healthcare and Education systems in Anambra State became the highest ranked in the country for many years back-to-back, unchallenged.

4. Peter Obi is the only accessible Candidate. We hear from him directly. He is close to his social media followers and to the mainstream media too. (We don't want Presidents who are hiding away from people. Presidents who are always reaching to us through aides and assistants and cronies. And presidents whom we would continue to guess what exactly they have inside their minds at all times.)

For those that would say that he cannot do this particular one, please they should go and verify this one below too..

He was doing frequent audience phone-in programs on television and radio. People called to ask questions. And he answered all of them, or noted them..
Even recently, with the way he always made himself available to be questioned and interviewed by the mainstream media.., and his recent interaction with citizens on Zoom, it shows that we can always reach him. We have ways of getting him to answer our direct questions.

160 Likes 25 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Timigeo: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2022
Table shakers

13 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Deejaygold(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu will b e panting now

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Boyooosa(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Yes, let the game begin

Let me see the first Baga that will take excuse to avoid this....

Let's see them, that will chicken out

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Curious345: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2022
is there an escrow in the building ?

Tinubu will not participate ,I stake 500k..

Dare me

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Nehyooh(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
PureMe01:
Thiefnubuu will surely attend this one. Will definitely see him in my dream
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by caylakays: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Make i hear Tinubu attends.... Such urchin of a presidential candidate

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Dhanil(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by backnbeta(f): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
They all have nothing to offer

5 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by UselessBuharist: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
I hope Rufai is one of the panelist

17 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Bontafa: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Eyeai...

If I hear.

Asiwaju will be missing

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by SILVERLINES: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
grin

Will epileptic Tunibu be there?

Big question

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by sukkot: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by WhizdomXX(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2022
I stake 3500 that RMK and Tinubu will not show up.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by chidi2pus(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2022
What time?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by mrvitalis(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2022
If Tinubu attend make I bend

I only need to ask Tinubu few questions

Did you or did you not attend primary and secondary schools ...if yes what's their name and year admitted and graduation

If no why did you say you attended primary and secondary school in 1998 election

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by UselessBuharist: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
is there an escrow in the building ?

Tinubu will not participate ,I stake 500k..

Dare me

I can stake 1 million, with Rufai still working with Arise, Tinubu will avoid that debate

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by princepee: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
If tinubu goes to any debate or live interview with channels arise or CNN I will vote for him

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Georgejeez: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
I am no prophet but I know someone will miss the debate

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Rahkman: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu must attend whether him like am or not

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by WibusJaga: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022

Expect more powerful quotes like... grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Whois(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
chidi2pus:
What time?

6pm

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by big7: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
if Tinubu attends that might change my mind to vote him that I know he won't...

Lol..that man fears the public just like his GCFR he enforced up on Nigeria...but this time...we no go gree..Nigeria no be lagos

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by iHateFraudsters: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu has nothing to offer.

That's why he said he only talks in rallies, and not one on one interviews.

The only thing he knows how to shout is APC, followed by something incoherent.

No intelligent analysis of the situation of the country.

Useless man.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Bluntemperor: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Timigeo:
Table shakers

It ought to be on neutra TV and neutral Ground, possibly Oyo State !
How ever,if the Presidentials agreed,so be it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.