Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,541 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Wedding Ceremony You've Witnessed? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Wedding Ceremony You've Witnessed? (306 Views)

You're Missing Alot If You've Never Dated An Akwa Ibom Girl(pictures) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Wedding Ceremony You've Witnessed? by Emperormartin(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Easter season is almost at the corner!!!
The season of celebrations especially Wedding celebrations.
But my Easter is usually a time I usually remember one serious and embarrassing moment I've ever encountered in a Nigerian wedding.

It goes thus... After the church wedding before the reception proper, the groom (my friend) went on a drinking spree with some other group of friends. Fortunately or unfortunately, he was intoxicated and he couldn't regain consiousness.
Message was passed to the emcee. He coordinated the affairs well. The bride danced in alone. She danced and danced with her bridesmaids and soon family members joined. Infact, the wedding reception was all about dancing and nothing else.
It was pretty short.

Meanwhile, we were at the Lexus car trying to resuscitate the groom.
It was pretty embarrassing and scandalous that Easter 2012.
Thank God they're still together till this day.

So what's the most embarrassing and scandalous moment you've witnessed in a wedding ceremony?
Re: What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Wedding Ceremony You've Witnessed? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
e plenty o.

there was one where the committee of friends were messing up with sharing of drinks.

the groom had to leave the stage, take off his jacket, fold the sleeves of his shirt, carry drinks in crate and started sharing to guests.

my friends and i(who went to share food) had to collect the drinks from him and took over the sharing of drinks.

there are more embarrassing moments I've witnessed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Solution To Determine Really If The Oba Of Benin Is A Yoruba Man. / Man Stops Rain In Ghana / Gaming Culture Of PUBG Free Fire:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.