Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? (22396 Views)

Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Penguin2: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Upforgreatness:

Don't judge him by what someone somewhere post or said about him you don't know what's really going on underground in d party

I read a report that said he has parallel PDP state working committee in all the 6 states of the Southwest.

Reason NWC of the PDP doesn't trust him enough to make him leader of the party in the Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Printerscanner:

Best what? I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. I am from Ogun state, he have the highest number of mentally untabeke people per square kilometer, so I can detect a psychiatric patient from afar

Obasanjo performance was not the best we can expect, that's not what I mean but barely would you see a better performing Presidents in the continent, meanwhile, don't be silly using those insultive words
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by jaxxy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Printerscanner:

The same Obasanjo we all know? Go and take your drugs and sleep before you find yourself nakked at Idumota market

Read my post again slowly this time.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

My brother, everyone including myself knows that Obasanjo is one of the best performing Civilian Presidents even in Africa, but that doesn't mean we should not talk about how he looted the national treasury

I didn’t say he didn’t loot now I only added yaradua’s wife to the list since he says yaradua himself didn’t loot.

Governance it terms of general performance is where I rated obasanjo high.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by garfield1: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Makinde is becoming too cantankerous for my liking.

Used to think of him as a humble man.

But seems he's just a typical Yoruba snitch.

So igbos arw not snitches?
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
jaxxy:

I didn’t say he didn’t loot now I only added yaradua’s wife to the list since he says yaradua himself didn’t loot.

Governance it terms of general performance is where I rated obasanjo high.

Yeah that's acceptable
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Misterone: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Penguin2:

yeah. We should blame buhari for this too.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sakamaje:

https://oyoinsight.com/who-cares-if-you-join-apc-nothing-will-happen-if-pdp-zonal-congress-is-postponed-party-chairmen-threaten-makinde/

How Wise is this decision to drive away a Sitting Governor from your party?

It happened in Edo State and the party lost the Governorship Election woefully!

Five Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business. See my signature for details.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by slimanyd: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
onatisi:
it is all about politics , dont take it personal
from the look of things , he may leave pdp before next elections, it seems those he met in pdp are not willing and ready to see him as a leader they can listen to . the main question should be , can pdp win oyo state in the next election without makinde ?

If makinde leaves PDP today. Thats the end of PDP in Oyo state. Pdp won't have clinch the state if makinde did not fly there flag in the last election.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by slimanyd: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
IntegrityFarmsN:

How Wise is this decision to drive away a Sitting Governor from your party?

It happened in Edo State and the party lost the Governorship Election woefully!

Five Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business. See my signature for details.

Lol. Nah only 2 PDP chairman dey talk ,Ekiti and Lagos and the news paper termed it as all PDP chairman
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by ofuonyebi: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
THE PINDIPI HAWKS BEGINS TO GATHER NEGATIVELY AGAINST THE WHETHER AGAIN
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by objobj: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
jrusky:
Oyo state PDP make biggest mistake allowing this guy called Makinde to flagged for PDP as governorship candidate it is a bloody big error.

It's better he join apc because he is of no use to PDP nor has nothing PDP in him. He is a fulani empire boot licker like Umahi so it's better he go.

He is a full definition of a coward. I keep wondering how someone like Makinda, Umahi and Aketi chose second term in office or being a Senator after living state house more important to them than to fight for their people in the face of systematic genocide perpetrated by fula killers and they are comfortable with it its so weird. And the annoying things is the so called fulani never voted some don't even know who Aketi or Umahi or Makinde are.

It's a shame. Pls PDP should free Makinde to go to the evil party of destiny destroyer called apc he is of no use to PDP nor his people.

You are clearly exhibiting the enormous pains you are passing through. Pele sir. grin
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by jrusky(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
objobj:

You are clearly exhibiting the enormous pains you are passing through. Pele sir. grin

Mr nothing like pain in this its just a matter of a shame. That a child born by his real father and not a bastard will prefer invader to bulldoze his father's house because of a plate of soup.

The body language of Makinde shows it all that he is a child using left finger to point to his father's house so he is free to join apc.

See how the North protect and defend themselves despite their security challenge but with Makinde, Aketi and Umahi its a sorry case.

So no one is in pain rather its you and your Makinde in pain for being misguided and lack indigenous patriotism.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Lahmeda(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Those of you saying your thought i am strongly you do not understand politics and government both are not the same...
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Bankalert(m): 5:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Penguin2:

not like your opinion counts... But yorubas in general are snitches.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Bankalert(m): 5:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikinternational:
Just imagine if you're somewhere fighting when Jesus decides to come back

No be fuvck up be that
he is not coming back. You will go and meet him when you "die", presumably you die well though.

And lest you get the wrong idea, Death comes to all and sundry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu / Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.