Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,117 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term (31422 Views)

El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo / Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by AnonPoet: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Leading PDP gubernatorial aspirant In Ogun state has reacted to Oyo State's Governor Seyi Makinde's declaration for a second term

It read
This election will be much easier and he will win by a bigger margin. I have gone to Oyo and his developmental contribution are phenomenal. You need to go there to understand. His light-up Oyo will be replicated once GOD puts me in charge of Ogun. GSM is a straight talker, he places the card on the table there is no guessing where he stands on issues. I marvel at his work rate across Oyo. Pays salaries and pensions on the 25th clockwork and does 13th month. The road network in oke Ogun is unprecedented. GSM Lekan si.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by yuzjet(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
FTC!!!!!

Ọmọ².

Then to the main topic, Dapo has performed below par. Just like everything that has to do with APC since their inceptions.

I hope you are elected, because something must replace this APC.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by LibertyRep: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Well, only those who live in Oyo are at the best position to evaluate Makinde's performance.
They are the only people that can determine if what we read about him is audio or not.

As for Mr. Sowunmi,I have listened to him a couple of times, like most politicians, he seems to have the solution to all problems with his oratory skill.
Well , let him win the party's ticket first.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by trutharena: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Where are the visible achievements? Is that the mediocre jobs other states governors are doing?

Clowns.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Same way Tinubu will cruise to victory as president of Iragbiji Town Union

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by timwudz(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
He sure will win by the grace of God. Man no dey owe salary compared to one dead fool owning pensioners because they didn't vote him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by NwaNimo1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Tunasco4u(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Gsm nor handset I don't trust him,governors don't normally do well in their second term.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Vixlot: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
He will not win

62 Likes

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by ichommy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Banker, Unless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by obedugo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
No doubt its a landslide victory for GSM ... Watch how cursed Tinubu urchins will try to paint it black now

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by crown08(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
cool
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Ejiphill09(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
shocked

Makinde has done so well! And i want him to go back for the second term. Wish we can have him and Obi rule this country someday.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by dyera(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Makinde declared his intention to run for second term and this one is reacting. Is he a nuclear reactor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Carparts888(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by iampeterben(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yeah I too am marveled at Seyi's work rate in Oyo. He will win unopposed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Obvuta: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Seyi Makinde >>>>>> Ajimobi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Babisha10(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
I wish him all the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Maydfourth: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ha ha haaaaaaaaa,....Seyi wan disgrace himself ooooooo....una dey feel ammmmm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by bennytrips27(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
GSM ALL THE WAY..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by focus2727(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
timwudz:
He sure will win by the grace of God. Man no dey owe salary compared to one dead fool owning pensioners because they didn't vote him
Rivers state?
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by Nopent22: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Makinde is overated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by kyseetu: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Makinde opponent should not bother contesting

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by DoctorDree(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
trutharena:
Where are the visible achievements? Is that the mediocre jobs other states governors are doing?
Not from Oyo but been here for a while
Maybe you should show me a better governor
Clowns.
Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by DoctorDree(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Vixlot:
He will not win
From someone whose governor dey suffer his citizens year in and out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by DoctorDree(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nopent22:
Makinde is overated
Show us a better governor

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term by safariman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
I tire ooo... Birds of the same feather fly together. His counterpart are building new airports, good roads, flyovers to ease traffic congestions.
GSM claim to fame is that he pays salaries on time. What a shame.
trutharena:

Clowns.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Begin VAT Collection, FG, North Disagree / Odikwa Or Odikwa Risky / Soldiers Embark On Show Of Force On Nightclubs In Port-Harcourt. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.