Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't (718 Views)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by Ukpaiman222(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
I had to make Messi believe me before he gave me his shirt because he wouldn't give it to me after he thought I hit him in the nose during our champions league clash Man.U defender reveals.

No,No,no,no tell him it wasn't me, make sure I get that shirt because it's going in my bedroom :this was Scott Mctominay's response when he was told by Sergio Romero that Messi had refused to give him his shirt after the Argentine international thought Scott had elbowed him during their champions league clash in 2019.

Messi was on the bad end of some number of collisions during the match with United looking to get through to the Quarter finals but an own goal from Luke Shaw stood in their way.

Messi was hit hard on the nose by Chris Smalling when he jumped up and accidentally hit the skipper.

Barcelona head coach then Ernesto Valverde compared the challenge from Chris Smalling on Messi to being run over by a train as Messi was left with a swollen eye and a bloody nose in the first leg clash
However, Messi went on to play till full time.

Smalling who now plays for Roma was not booked after the challenge said it was an accident.

But accident or not, Messi had pointed fingers at the wrong culprit and it was going to cost him his(Messi's) shirt which he planned to display with pride.

but Sergio Romero cleared the air between them and at the end he(Messi) gave Mctominay his shirt and they parted happily.
Full news@
https://www.ukpaisports.com/2021/04/i-had-to-make-messi-believe-me-befor
Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by Pierohandsome: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mtcheeew! People like to idolise nonsense. If he refused to give you his shirt,so f.ucking what?

Move on. How does the shirt improve your wages.
Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by doggedfighter(f): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
The commenter above doesn't seem to understand what some things mean to some

people or the value they place on such things.

See how he's trivializing the issue.

Messi's shirt is of high value if you ask me.

And it's not nonsense !

1 Like

Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by hucknall: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Ukpaiman222:
I had to make Messi believe me before he gave me his shirt because he wouldn't give it to me after he thought I hit him in the nose during our champions league clash Man.U defender reveals.

No,No,no,no tell him it wasn't me, make sure I get that shirt because it's going in my bedroom :this was Scott Mctominay's response when he was told by Sergio Romero that Messi had refused to give him his shirt after the Argentine international thought Scott had elbowed him during their champions league clash in 2019.

Messi was on the bad end of some number of collisions during the match with United looking to get through to the Quarter finals but an own goal from Luke Shaw stood in their way.

Messi was hit hard on the nose by Chris Smalling when he jumped up and accidentally hit the skipper.

Barcelona head coach then Ernesto Valverde compared the challenge from Chris Smalling on Messi to being run over by a train as Messi was left with a swollen eye and a bloody nose in the first leg clash
However, Messi went on to play till full time.

Smalling who now plays for Roma was not booked after the challenge said it was an accident.

But accident or not, Messi had pointed fingers at the wrong culprit and it was going to cost him his(Messi's) shirt which he planned to display with pride.

but Sergio Romero cleared the air between them and at the end he(Messi) gave Mctominay his shirt and they parted happily.
Full news@
https://www.ukpaisports.com/2021/04/i-had-to-make-messi-believe-me-befor
buhari
na buhari cause am
Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by CandyOps(m): 12:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Whatever we all know CR7 is still the G.O.A.T
Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by paulolee(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
rakitic once said that whenever he sees opponets trying n begging to get leo shirt even after a final whistle, he do smile n understand because he was once like dem..
because its an honor sharing same pitch with the GOAT, and he do remember his family n friends asking him to prove his closeness with messi by getting his shirt back den In sevilla...
Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by paulolee(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
CandyOps:
Whatever we all know CR7 is still the G.O.A.T
we know....but Leo gat more balloon d or than him, come back n argue who's better after when ur cr7 equals him, dts if he can..

1 Like

Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by paulolee(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Pierohandsome:
Mtcheeew! People like to idolise nonsense. If he refused to give you his shirt,so f.ucking what?

Move on. How does the shirt improve your wages.
I once said i like d whites because they know d real meaning of value than us..
I know a fan like you would prefer $1000 from davido than a messi shirt..
but a white man would take dt shirt because its value would increase as time goes by..
Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by Pierohandsome: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
paulolee:

I once said i like d whites because they know d real meaning of value than us..
I know a fan like you would prefer $1000 from davido than a messi shirt..
but a white man would take dt shirt because its value would increase as time goes by..
nonsense.

What value does the shirt have aside the official price Barcelona sells it.
Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by paulolee(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2021
Pierohandsome:
nonsense.

What value does the shirt have aside the official price Barcelona sells it.

they is a big difference buying jus a messi barca t-shirt than getting one worn by him directly..
so d fans dt u do see fighting over thier favorite player t-shirt when thrown at them dnt have mony to buy them abi?
Re: I Had To Make Messi Believe Me Before He Gave Me His Shirt Because He Wouldn't by Pierohandsome: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2021
paulolee:

they is a big difference buying jus a messi barca t-shirt than getting one worn by him directly..
so d fans dt u do see fighting over thier favorite player t-shirt when thrown at them dnt have mony to buy them abi?
the shirt has no more value than the ordinary one.

It is the idolisation mentality that is the reason for the struggle to get one from them .who has grown rich through such nonsense?

(1) (Reply)

King Of Ball Possession / Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo (photos) / Opinion: Reasons Why Many People Do Not Like Chelsea Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.