Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' (31764 Views)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Netherlands Appoint Former Manchester United Boss Louis Van Gaal As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by obembet(f): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Former Netherlands Head Coach Louis Van Gaal has made some damaging allegations about the 2022 FIFA World Cup that was staged in Qatar.

Lionel Messi led Argentina to their first-ever World Cup since 1986, beating the defending champions France in an energy-sapping final at the Lusail Stadium on December 18.

It was a sweet turnaround for Messi, who managed to go all the way despite watching his side go 2-1 down to minnows Saudi Arabia in their first group game. They then beat Mexico and Poland to make it through to the knockout stages.

The Albiceleste saw off Australia in the round of 16, beat Van Gaal's Netherlands in the quarterfinals and thrashed 2018 finalists Croatia in the last four.

Van Gaal has, however, now claimed that the games were premeditated and lined up for Messi to complete a fairy football football.

"I don't really want to say much about it. When you see how Argentina gets the goals and how we get the goals and how some Argentina players overstepped the mark and were not punished, then I think it was all a premeditated game," said Van Gaal, as quoted by Dutch publication

Save for the final, the Argentina vs. Netherlands game was one of the games of the tournament. Lionel Scaloni's side had raced to a 2-0 lead before Wout Weghorst came off the bench to score a quickfire brace and force the game to extra time and penalties.

Source: https://twitter.com/centregoals/status/1698823718242304162?t=Z3vYPcfrSahBIXh9g9OG_Q&s=19

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by TemplarLandry: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2023
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by halton(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2023
If you can't beat them.. Join them

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by chiefolododo(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2023
True

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Alchemy528: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2023
If you don't like him and his progress die
His only the GOAT in football history, the rest are just the same and trying to

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

135 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Ekemeze: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2023
"I don't hate Messi"
But every bad post about Messi always comes from you. Why don't you post similar shits that are said about Ronaldo here?

Believe it or not, you're a bitter i.d.i.o.t

191 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by obembet(f): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2023
chiefolododo:
True

Everyone knew that it was rigged.

I was not surprised when inec declared asiwaju bola Tinubu as president.

Cos its easier for Tinubu to win presidential election than Messi to win world cup

62 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by thesicilian: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2023
It was obvious from the beginning.
In fact right from when they started robbing everyone to give Messi the ballon dors he didn't deserve, I knew it was just a matter of time before they handed him the world cup. And they won't rest until they deliberately make him the "greatest player ever".

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Ekemeze: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2023
obembet:

Everyone knew that it was rigged.
Nlfpmod

Die peacefully bro
Stop disturbing others

103 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2023
Almiron I told you and now the truth is out....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Racoon(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2023
What? Meaning it also another scandal in the world of football?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by BlueRayDick: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Shior !

The man is just pained Messi reminded him of his failure at Barca when he was a coach there and talked down on Riquleme(Who happens to be Messi's idol while growing up)

The Messi celebration when he scored against Van Gaal's team 20 years after was in tribute to Riquelme and it really pained the orange man grin

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Clown 🀑. The Messi pass was a deliberate intention, 12 minutes extra time was deliberate, even the penalty shootout you wanted so badly saying your team have been trained by a volleyball coach on how to play them was rigged for Messi.

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by heykims(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
But we all watched the games na, there was no bias in officiating.
Loser's outcry.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Akaegwu(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Observing with my 🍿 pop 🌽
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Akacollins7: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Very true

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Almunjid(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
I don't have anything against Messi Ooo, but I think if Ronaldo is getting half of the support and love Messi is getting from the ogas at the top, he will be much better than he is today. If you're in the West and u don't support LGBTQ they'll frustrate u and make sure they bring u down, the forces behind this community are strong and influential. I'm not saying that his lack of support for LGBTQ is the only reason why some unknown forces ganged up against him, he also had issues with Coca-Cola, politics may also be involved as well. So, making Messi their champion seems to be the perfect move for them. Despite little to no support, Ronaldo was able to make it to this position. I think he's the real GOAT.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by ItisWell22(f): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
🀐
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Blankstare(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
This particular match was match of the tournament

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Kepukepu: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Lol, This man is daft Sha. It takes a very elevated level of stupid to think that a world cup can be scripted for one man.
Your players had the opportunity to win in the penalty shootout but they didn't for Bleep sake

Just like many Ronaldo fans, he's a sore loser

110 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Messileo10000: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
This is the most silliest thing I've read in a while.

It was also premeditated for your players to miss the p.ks against them na

Radarada angry angry

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by mcgodison2531(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Big truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by cutecommend: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2023
When Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia at the beginning.

So when Argentina was scoring goals, the other teams assisted them to rig?

France players helped Messi rig penalty to win world cup?

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by razzydoo(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Loser.

17 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Chimezie198(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Another mumu post

38 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Patrioticman007(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2023
We all knew the artificial goat was going to lift the masonic cup.

7 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by southsouthking(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Tears of a loser

29 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Unperturbedpota: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2023
It was so obvious to the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Messi worked his as$ up to be a world champion πŸ† and the best player in the history of soccer ⚽️.
Live with it haters.......

Messi Lo kan 2022 πŸ˜‰

denzel231:
even the last goal saved by the keeper was rigged ? France missing penalties also were rigged? Clowns... Oya go n rig for Ronaldo now...
No mind dem haters jare....

45 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney, Patrick Vieira Inducted Into PL 2022 Hall Of Fame (video, Pics) / AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt / Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.