Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,878 members, 7,862,960 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Wizkid Promotes/reposts Taylor And Artiste On Instagram From His Good Heart. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Promotes/reposts Taylor And Artiste On Instagram From His Good Heart. (308 Views)

Rachel Bakam Interviews, Jewel Howard Taylor And Receives Award / Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Promotes/reposts Taylor And Artiste On Instagram From His Good Heart. by Leaked9ja(m): 1:42am On Apr 03, 2021
Posts Have been Trending Recently about how Popular Nigerian Artiste and Star Wizkid has been reposting people's Hustle.

The Nigerian Star has been supporting his Fans and Nigerians At large by promoting their content. Y'all can Imagine what it meaning and how it feels for a Celebrity with such Personality is Promoting you.

A Twitter User known as "Lagos Taylor" posted on his page, as he shows Gratitude to the big star for following and reposting his work.

As a Fashion Designer, This would go a long way in Boosting his Esteem and Personality in the Fashion Designing Industry. See Tweet Below;

Singer and Comedian "Black Camaru" Also received this Unprecedented Visit and kind Gesture from the Star. He was found on the Stars Instagram story.

Black Camaru also Showered Prayers on Wizkid for Promoting him in such a Grand Style.

https://twitter.com/BlackCamaru/status/1377777277711310848?s=19

Re: Wizkid Promotes/reposts Taylor And Artiste On Instagram From His Good Heart. by Asianjollof007: 6:14am On Apr 03, 2021
Only one king, machala one!

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Guilty, I Dated A Married Man, But He Was The One Who Lured Me Into It / #baby I Can Do It Well Well - Girlfriend / BBN Star Frood Insult Fans (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.